PDA

View Full Version : How would you handle this situation?

GlastronGuy
11-01-2004, 03:04 PM
With all the recent "OMG I don't know how to conduct my life threads", I thought I'd throw mine out there:
I was walking down the street and there was no one else around me. I saw a hundred dollar bill on the ground. There was no one there to claim it and there was no identifying info on the bill. I didn't know what to do so I left it there. What would you have done?
I was hungry last night but my wife wasn't home. I went to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. My wife had left a plate of food in the fridge with a note for me to eat that for dinner. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do so I didn't do anything. What would you have done?

FMluvswater
11-01-2004, 03:07 PM
I'd kill the damn mouse that's what! :mad: Freeloading furry bastard!

Captain Dan
11-01-2004, 03:10 PM
Go find that $100 bill and buy yourself some dinner! :D

bigd1
11-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Cancel your internet service.

Desert Rat
11-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Long walk off a short pier??? :confused:

Kim Hanson
11-01-2004, 03:20 PM
With all the recent "OMG I don't know how to conduct my life threads", I thought I'd throw mine out there:
I was walking down the street and there was no one else around me. I saw a hundred dollar bill on the ground. There was no one there to claim it and there was no identifying info on the bill. I didn't know what to do so I left it there. What would you have done?
I was hungry last night but my wife wasn't home. I went to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. My wife had left a plate of food in the fridge with a note for me to eat that for dinner. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do so I didn't do anything. What would you have done?
I would have grabbed it up and left, 2nd. part of your question, fock the food, its free beer night baby.............( . )( . ).......

RiverDave
11-01-2004, 03:23 PM
***boat has a magazine?
RD

That Guy
11-01-2004, 03:26 PM
***boat has a magazine?
RD
LMAO..... :D

Kim Hanson
11-01-2004, 03:34 PM
LMAO..... :D
Thats not funny anymore, come up with something else...please!.......( . )( . )............ :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
11-01-2004, 03:37 PM
Punt!!! :D

Tom Brown
11-01-2004, 03:42 PM
I have a pony.

bordsmnj
11-01-2004, 03:48 PM
i woulda went straight for the shitter. i do all my best thinking there. oh, would it be wrong to wipe with the hundred i just found since well, it didn't cost me nothin'!(always wanted to do that) as for the plate in the fridge thats easy. left overs- no.(call pizza guy now) good stuff- dig in! my skinny ass needs food.

WUTWZAT
11-01-2004, 05:03 PM
I would have taken the hundred to the local strip bar. Surely one of those nice honest ladies could identify it and claim it from you. ;) Besides I am sure she is just working her way thru school. At this rates she must be going for her P.H.D..
Jason

GlastronGuy
11-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Thats not funny anymore, come up with something else...please!.......( . )( . )............ :rollside:
Actually it's appropriate to this thread as I started "***boat has a magazine".
:)

Kim Hanson
11-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Actually it's appropriate to this thread as I started "***boat has a magazine".
:)
Okay then " SHUT -UP "............. :p ..( . )( . )... :smile:

GlastronGuy
11-01-2004, 06:01 PM
Okay then " SHUT -UP "............. :p ..( . )( . )... :smile:
That's more like it!
:D

73beast
11-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Long walk off a short pier??? :confused:
Over a deep ocean..

bordsmnj
11-01-2004, 06:48 PM
hey 73 beast,did that truck in your avatar used to have a big"no blackball" sticker in the back window?? looks like a truck i used to see around costa mesa all the time a few years ago. just curious -jas

GlastronGuy
11-01-2004, 07:41 PM
hey 73 beast,did that truck in your avatar used to have a big"no blackball" sticker in the back window?? looks like a truck i used to see around costa mesa all the time a few years ago. just curious -jas
It has a NAMBLA sticker on it.

THATJEFFGUY
11-01-2004, 08:19 PM
Pick up that "hundy" quick...then since the wife's out, call your girlfriend, take her to dinner with it, enjoy yourself a nice piece of ass...and get home before the wifey does !

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Pick up that "hundy" quick...then since the wife's out, call your girlfriend, take her to dinner with it, enjoy yourself a nice piece of ass...and get home before the wifey does !
Hey!
Where have you been?
:D I missed ya! :D
Parker Dreaming has a new boat and needs a prop cover and maybe a sunshade with his matching boat colors.............. :D

GlastronGuy
11-01-2004, 08:37 PM
Hey!
Where have you been?
:D I missed ya! :D
Parker Dreaming has a new boat and needs a prop cover and maybe a sunshade with his matching boat colors.............. :D
Thread hijacker!
;)

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 08:38 PM
Thread hijacker!
;)
Who me?!?!
:D

MagicMtnDan
11-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Do you walk to school or carry your lunch?
Ice cream has no bones.