PDA

View Full Version : Paging Drew Down

Bling Bling
11-01-2004, 07:58 PM
I just noticed you had my back over on OSO. I owe you a GIANT Grey Goose my brother.

Havasu Hangin'
11-01-2004, 08:02 PM
What is "pagging"? :cool:

Bling Bling
11-01-2004, 08:23 PM
What is "pagging"? :cool:
Whatever jackass, you get the point.

XtrmWakeborder
11-01-2004, 08:34 PM
How much hp do ur Brummet motors put out Bling?

Havasu Hangin'
11-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Whatever jackass, you get the point.
So sensitive. I was just going to fix it for you.
And it's "Mr. Jackass" to you. :cool:

DrewDown
11-01-2004, 08:53 PM
I just noticed you had my back over on OSO. I owe you a GIANT Grey Goose my brother.No problem. Those guys tried to forget about us over here on the other side with that claim. They threw you some good props ounce I refreshed their memory.

WetWillie
11-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Greg,
Is that forum worth signing up for?? Anything to offer over there?
WW

Bling Bling
11-01-2004, 10:53 PM
Greg,
Is that forum worth signing up for?? Anything to offer over there?
WW
It's not as fun as hot boat, but it's worth it to see what the east has to say about boating. Seems a little more serious over their, and you have to goto the uncensored section to see anything out of the ordinary. There's a guy in that section called Strip poker, he should get an award. That guys mind is more demented then mine. My 2 cents, for sure worth it. Classifieds are good, great racing section, and sometimes very intresting boat subjects.
But from what I've seen, our woman on hot boat, smoke the woman on OSO! From Blingette, Mrs.drive it like you stole it, I love c**k, Mrs. Kilrtoy, (BTW mrs. kilr, nice halloween costume from the pasties to the camos) Bre, Mrs. Frenchie, Goldilocks, Mrs. Roxy snow, Mrs. BF, (Mrs. Alfonszo aint bad either) and hell yes Mrs. HH, and lets not forget Mrs. WW, and last but not least Mrs. PUSSYCAT. Let me think here, there's one I'm forgetting- Mrs. Tomcat, AKA CANS, fock yea, that girl is for sure a great closer :D :D :D . I'm forgetting some, sorry. Hold up wait a minute. Mrs. Charley and Mrs. TA and AA, how could I forget those hotties. I'm still forgetting some, SORRY. And thanks. Please fill free to add to the list.

Bling Bling
11-01-2004, 11:01 PM
HH, what about the 2 paragraph shit. Who's your literate daddy now?

Kilrtoy
11-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the compliment, We were gonna play one of the jokes that Mrs Kilrtoy learned from Blingette, but we were almost caught and had to abandon the plans....

Havasu Hangin'
11-02-2004, 04:48 AM
You found the "enter" button! :jawdrop:
Our little baby all grows up... :(

Blingette
11-02-2004, 08:21 AM
So sensitive. I was just going to fix it for you.
And it's "Mr. Jackass" to you. :cool:
LMAO :wink:

Blingette
11-02-2004, 08:23 AM
Hey Alf, I think we have # 4 here. :)

Charley
11-02-2004, 01:58 PM
I just noticed you had my back over on OSO. I owe you a GIANT Grey Goose my brother.
What thread on OSO??
I'll be more than happy to go over sliding in spikes high
did you guys know my close friends call me "CHARGER" :D

Bling Bling
11-02-2004, 02:25 PM
Hey Alf, I think we have # 4 here. :)
I thought we were gonna stop talking about Alf and 4".

BoatFloating
11-02-2004, 03:36 PM
I thought we were gonna stop talking about Alf and 4".
:frown: :2purples: Wow! 4" maybe for his birthday he can get a adadicktome operation, I just hope his hand doesn't reject it... :hammer2:

Bling Bling
11-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Bump, I want Alf to read this.

alfonzo
11-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Hey Alf, I think we have # 4 here. :)I'll have to revue it but I think we may have a wienner. :supp:

alfonzo
11-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Bump, I want Alf to read this.read this...YOUR A JACKASS!!!!!i MADE IT BIG SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND IT BETTER. :hammerhea

alfonzo
11-03-2004, 12:52 AM
oH YEA.. I just want to thank you in advance for buying me dinner and drinks on sat. night.. thats really cool of you to do that for my B-day.your such a great friend.

Charley
11-03-2004, 09:12 AM
oH YEA.. I just want to thank you in advance for buying me dinner and drinks on sat. night.. thats really cool of you to do that for my B-day.your such a great friend.
I have a better idea... take bling campin and show him what a tuna can can do!

BoatFloating
11-03-2004, 02:07 PM
He did that for you in Havasu but you didn't show up for dinner a couple weeks ago... :( But he kept on ordering Goose and Cran for you and he kept drinking them.... Oh well his gain your loss.... ;)