PDA

View Full Version : Boat030 and Drow

boatslayer
11-01-2004, 09:27 PM
i am unofficially making boat030 a member of Drow
can iget some ok"s from my other bratha's in Drow to make it official

BoatFloating
11-02-2004, 07:17 AM
He's got my ok but he better bring his ass in hear more often and get that motor fixed... ;)
Oh yeah don't forget the Bottle of Goose for the sign up fee.... :jawdrop:

Blingette
11-02-2004, 08:14 AM
He's got my vote but BF's got a point he needs to be an active member. We don't allow slackers. We put the sticks down on D row and let her ride. :wink:

jackpunx
11-02-2004, 08:24 AM
He's got my ok.. Oh wait a min.. Ive only visited D row.. I cant vote :D

boatslayer
11-02-2004, 03:12 PM
haha im ganna tri to get him in gear this weekend ,and make shure he send in his block to get it checked out ,, he doesnt know that i put him up to be a member of Drow yet:D ,, but im shure he will be willing to pay the grey goose entry fee
:rollside:

jackpunx
11-02-2004, 03:15 PM
haha im ganna tri to get him in gear this weekend ,and make shure he send in his block to get it checked out ,, he doesnt know that i put him up to be a member of Drow yet:D ,, but im shure he will be willing to pay the grey goose entry fee
:rollside:
Mike does not have to pay to hang out.. :D He just needs to get his boat fixed.. LOL.. Give him a pinch on the bottom for me this weekend :D

boatslayer
11-02-2004, 03:17 PM
haha , yea , i dunno about pinching his bottom , but yea i will defanatly talk
to him about the motor ,, and he knows he has my help puting it back to gether :D

jackpunx
11-02-2004, 03:19 PM
haha , yea , i dunno about pinching his bottom , but yea i will defanatly talk
to him about the motor ,, and he knows he has my help puting it back to gether :D
LOL>. seriously.. go ahead and give him a little pinch.. He likes it.. :2purples:

BoatFloating
11-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Give him a pinch on the bottom for me this weekend :D
Mark, I'm getting worried about you now..... :hammerhea is RD getting to you..... :2purples: