PDA

View Full Version : What is a "Sniper"???

It's Only Money
11-02-2004, 08:20 AM
I am new around here but have been lurking a while and I keep coming to the term "sniper" and "sniping" - what do they mean to you? It seems to mean someone that for no better reason than meanness to give negative reputation points. Am I right? The other bulletin boards that use the reputation system do not seem to have the popularity "factor" that this board uses. I guess the board is a reflection of its members, right?

JetBoatRich
11-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Your right :cool:

Keithb87
11-02-2004, 08:26 AM
If you check your "User CP" you will see all of the feedback that anyone has left for you. A sniper would leave a red "chicklet" and most likely not sign his / her screne name to it.. :coffeycup
Look at your User CP and you will see that I left you a green chicklet and a comment.. which I signed my name to.. :D This does not mean that you have to return it, only that I took the time to send you pos feedback for your post...
Hope this helps..
Keith( I was a newbie once too )B87 :D

It's Only Money
11-02-2004, 08:26 AM
Wow! Do you have a lot of green! I thought only Topless had that much green except for the ***boat person!

It's Only Money
11-02-2004, 08:28 AM
If you check your "User CP" you will see all of the feedback that anyone has left for you. A sniper would leave a red "chicklet" and most likely not sign his / her screne name to it.. :coffeycup
Look at your User CP and you will see that I left you a green chicklet and a comment.. which I signed my name to.. :D This does not mean that you have to return it, only that I took the time to send you pos feedback for your post...
Hope this helps..
Keith( I was a newbie once too )B87 :D
Thanks for the explanation! I guess the question that needs to be asked is it the policy or customer or good practice or whatever to always sign the comments? What is everyone's feelings?

Keithb87
11-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the explanation! I guess the question that needs to be asked is it the policy or customer or good practice or whatever to always sign the comments? What is everyone's feelings?
Good or Bad... I always Sign.. (except for this one time ) :coffeycup :mix:

Jbb
11-02-2004, 08:54 AM
Sniper.....= Tom Brown... :D

Havasu_Dreamin
11-02-2004, 08:58 AM
The other bulletin boards that use the reputation system do not seem to have the popularity "factor" that this board uses. I guess the board is a reflection of its members, right?
Exactly. Some people take it all way too seriously.

Huckleberry
11-02-2004, 09:44 AM
I believe it is common courtesy and a sign of integrity to sign all feedback you leave. Those that leave negative feedback without signing it are ball-less wussies hiding behind anonymity (AKA Snipers).

topless
11-02-2004, 10:47 AM
Wow! Do you have a lot of green! I thought only Topless had that much green except for the ***boat person!
How did I get brought up in this conversation? I kissed alot of ass to get my chicklets :idea:

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Sniper.....= Tom Brown... :D
I knew it was you doing that, you rat bastard! :D

BarryMac
11-02-2004, 11:58 AM
I believe it is common courtesy and a sign of integrity to sign all feedback you leave. Those that leave negative feedback without signing it are ball-less wussies hiding behind anonymity (AKA Snipers).
Balless wussy haters, phuck all the haters...

Desert Rat
11-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah I just got sniped because i don't like La Blatts beer. Muther Focker just left a red chicklet and didn't sign it. I guess this person is to much of a pussy to identify themselves! :yuk: Probably road the short bus to school too!!!!!
I'd like to http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/iconsex-goldenshowers.gif this person!!!

little rowe boat
11-02-2004, 12:17 PM
I always sign,pos. or neg.I have only ever given out 1 neg. and I did sign it.

Keithb87
11-02-2004, 12:18 PM
Yeah I just got sniped because i don't like La Blatts beer. Muther Focker just left a red chicklet and didn't sign it. I guess this person is to much of a pussy to identify themselves! :yuk: Probably road the short bus to school too!!!!!
I'd like to http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/iconsex-goldenshowers.gif this person!!!
LMAO... Shot you some Green for the " http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/iconsex-goldenshowers.gif " thingy :)

Desert Rat
11-02-2004, 12:22 PM
LMAO... Shot you some Green for the " http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/iconsex-goldenshowers.gif " thingy :)
Thanks your positive way overroad this POS's neg
You could always give him a http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/iconsex-dirtysanchez.gif :jawdrop:

It's Only Money
11-02-2004, 12:42 PM
I just found out what a "snipe" looks like:
What is a "Sniper&... " 11-02-2004 11:25 AM Sniped!
Don't know who as it wasn't signed. Thanks to all who passed me some "greenies" as one comment named them!

It's Only Money
11-02-2004, 12:43 PM
How did I get brought up in this conversation? I kissed alot of ass to get my chicklets :idea:
You should be proud of your popularity! You're right at the top behind ***boat user.

Jbb
11-02-2004, 12:50 PM
I knew it was you doing that, you rat bastard! :D
Rat Bastard.....?...Damm Tom..thats kinda harsh...If I didnt know better I would say you were tryin to hurt my feelings....and you know what a sensitive kinda guy I am.... :D

It's Only Money
11-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Whats going to happen when most of the popular folk on here all have 5 dark green and 5 light green? Then everyone will be the same except newbies.

Keithb87
11-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Whats going to happen when most of the popular folk on here all have 5 dark green and 5 light green? Then everyone will be the same except newbies.
Then we will have to shoot neg to everyone for a while.. :D

Spotondl
11-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Snipers be sorry, sore, boars... Got sniped for posting Beaumont party pics... No comment, no sig... Chicken Zhit...

topless
11-02-2004, 01:38 PM
They just keep getting more bright green ones.

waterwitch
11-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Exactly. Some people take it all way too seriously.
I just love it when people get on here and
"beg" for rep. points. Defeats the who
purpose of having them.

Desert Rat
11-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Ok ok I'll see what I can give you just quit begging :D