PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Plating And Polishing In So. Cal????

SCHIADA 21 RC
11-02-2004, 10:11 AM
I have some boat & car parts I need to get polished and some plated. For those of you with experience with this type of work please let me know the shops you prefer. I live in Ventura County so the closer the better but I will travel within a 90 mile radius if the work is better. Thanks in advance for the assist. BILL

Liquid Courage
11-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Theres a guy that does good polish work right next door to Scott's hot rods on Callens in Ventura. He doesn't chrome anything though. For that I hear theres a place in Sacramento everyone uses. I don't know the # for the polish guy but call 411 and get Scott's # then ask them to give you his # since they use him for some of their polish and they are right next door they will be able to get it for you.
Tank

Cole Boy
11-02-2004, 03:15 PM
I have used these guys before, great job of polishing, chrome takes awhile
to get back but worth it.the polish shop,996 lawrence drive #106, newbury
park,www.thepolishingshop.com

Unforgiven
11-02-2004, 03:42 PM
I have some boat & car parts I need to get polished and some plated. For those of you with experience with this type of work please let me know the shops you prefer. I live in Ventura County so the closer the better but I will travel within a 90 mile radius if the work is better. Thanks in advance for the assist. BILL
AC plating In Bakersfield...just finished all my stuff...looks great and was alot cheaper than places around here at the central coast

Rev. Williams
11-03-2004, 11:19 AM
I've had manifolds, heads and scoops done by this guy and he does very nice work. http://www.dmpolish.com/
Reasonable prices as well. Manifold polish was $205
For powdercoating I use Ajax in Van Nuys. They do most of Teagues work and they have a great turnaround time.... Normally a day or two. Sorry, I don't have their number with me.

Brian Ray
11-03-2004, 12:34 PM
AC plating In Bakersfield...just finished all my stuff...looks great and was alot cheaper than places around here at the central coast
I second AC Plating....prices are great and the quality is just as good. They get busy around the later part of Spring. Found that out the hard way. :)

plaster dave
11-03-2004, 12:54 PM
I've had manifolds, heads and scoops done by this guy and he does very nice work. http://www.dmpolish.com/
Reasonable prices as well. Manifold polish was $205
For powdercoating I use Ajax in Van Nuys. They do most of Teagues work and they have a great turnaround time.... Normally a day or two. Sorry, I don't have their number with me.
I agree with you rev dmp does good work and he lives around the corner from me. :D