PDA

View Full Version : boats that are up for sale

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 10:21 AM
where can I look at boats that are up for sale. anyone have a link,.. also where is the best place to put one up for sale. ;)

shadow
11-02-2004, 10:23 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: what kind of boat?not a DCB :jawdrop:
Boat trader online gets alot of traffic.
How's Jamie?tell him i said hello and hope all is well.

Tom Slick
11-02-2004, 10:24 AM
www.boattraderonline.com
www.offshoreonly.com
:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 10:24 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Boat trader online gets alot of traffic.
How's Jamie?tell him i said hello and hope all is well.
thank you sweetie.
Jamie is good.. and I will let him know you said Hello. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 10:25 AM
www.boattraderonline.com
www.offshoreonly.com
:D
thank you babe. :shift:

shadow
11-02-2004, 10:29 AM
:confused: :confused: Not a DCB? :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 10:29 AM
is the boat trader online better to put a boat up for sale or is the mag. the same thing.. sorry new at this and want to know if they are one in the same. :shift:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 10:30 AM
:confused: :confused: Not a DCB? :eek:
:smile: possibly.

shadow
11-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Another boat to follow i hope.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 10:32 AM
Another boat to follow i hope.
yes.. :wink:

THOR
11-02-2004, 10:36 AM
MrsFV, are you getting rid of yours? :idea:

shadow
11-02-2004, 10:36 AM
yes.. :wink:
Had me worried for a minute there.IMHO you've got the nicest boat out there.
I can't imagine whats next.Pm Framer1 he's been toying with the idea of a 26 or 29 DCB.good luck whatever you do.

Mrs. Restless22
11-02-2004, 10:47 AM
Ummmm...what is going on here???
Where is Hairless Kitty going? :frown:
Hi baby...I miss you :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 10:48 AM
MrsFV, are you getting rid of yours? :idea:
we are talking about it.. but it is not in stone yet. :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Ummmm...what is going on here???
Where is Hairless Kitty going? :frown:
Hi baby...I miss you :)
don't know yet..
Miss you too. :p

Mrs. Restless22
11-02-2004, 10:51 AM
we are talking about it.. but it is not in stone yet. :smile:
Why?? Did it end up being to big???
Let us know so we have an idea what to look out for when we are getting our next boat.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 10:53 AM
well I can't go into too many details but the boat is a nice boat, it is not to big.

Tom Slick
11-02-2004, 11:01 AM
is the boat trader online better to put a boat up for sale or is the mag. the same thing.. sorry new at this and want to know if they are one in the same. :shift:
If I remember correctly, when you put your boat on www.boattraderonline.com it is also listed in the magazine, or is it the other way around? Maybe it was when you put it in the magazine, it is then put online. If you do the online deal, you have way more options with your ads. For a boat like yours, you will definitely want to put it online, as way more people will see it. The magazines are territorial, so only people in your area will see it. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 11:04 AM
If I remember correctly, when you put your boat on www.boattraderonline.com it is also listed in the magazine, or is it the other way around? Maybe it was when you put it in the magazine, it is then put online. If you do the online deal, you have way more options with your ads. For a boat like yours, you will definitely want to put it online, as way more people will see it. The magazines are territorial, so only people in your area will see it. :)
that is what I was looking for .. thank you so much for the help. I owe you.. :wink:

Jordy
11-02-2004, 11:13 AM
You can't start a thread like this and not give us any details... :frown: :confused: :cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 11:14 AM
With that answer you should be running for a political office today....lol
LMAO!! we would really be screwed if a woman was a president.. :wink: :2purples: :2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 11:15 AM
You can't start a thread like this and not give us any details... :frown: :confused: :cry:
I can't.. I never really said the boat was for sale.. I just asked where was the best place to buy or sell one was.. ;) ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-02-2004, 12:09 PM
THIS WILL BE
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Picture_058.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 12:30 PM
:D :D ;)

CornWater
11-02-2004, 01:19 PM
I know that when you sell a car on trader on line that it just appears on line, and if you want it to run in the magazine you have to pay for another ad.. Basically I think that you are going to have to pay for two different ads, but I do believe they can use the picture from the online ad for the magazine.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:20 PM
I know that when you sell a car on trader on line that it just appears on line, and if you want it to run in the magazine you have to pay for another ad.. Basically I think that you are going to have to pay for two different ads, but I do believe they can use the picture from the online ad for the magazine.
thank you.. :)

BoatFloating
11-02-2004, 04:05 PM
I know this forsure..... Place it in the magazine then they place it online FREE! If you place it online thru Boattrader then you have to pay the Magazine also. Trader online is different now than the Trader Magazine.
You can place the magazine ad online Here (http://la.traderpub.com/) and then it will be online also thru boattrader online.
Now I gave you some good info and saved you money...
SPILL THE BEANS......... :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 04:13 PM
I know this forsure..... Place it in the magazine then they place it online FREE! If you place it online thru Boattrader then you have to pay the Magazine also. Trader online is different now than the Trader Magazine.
You can place the magazine ad online Here (http://la.traderpub.com/) and then it will be online also thru boattrader online.
Now I gave you some good info and saved you money...
SPILL THE BEANS......... :devil:
no beans to spill.. but I know I missed a so called party because of no invite.. :burningm: ;) ;)

BoatFloating
11-02-2004, 04:16 PM
no beans to spill.. but I know I missed a so called party because of no invite.. :burningm: ;) ;)
Hey I posted for everyone to send me there email address and a number of people did. But hmmmmm you wern't one of them..... :yuk: I figured you didn't want to carry Jamie out again...... :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Hey I posted for everyone to send me there email address and a number of people did. But hmmmmm you wern't one of them..... :yuk: I figured you didn't want to carry Jamie out again...... :)
I put it on a thread you put up.. but I guess this white girl is not good enough to pimp and ho it with havafewqueers, :wink:

BoatFloating
11-02-2004, 04:19 PM
I put it on a thread you put up.. but I guess this white girl is not good enough to pimp and ho it with havafewqueers, :wink:
I'm truly sorry..... I didn't see it. it won't happen again promise.... :squiggle:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 04:21 PM
I'm truly sorry..... I didn't see it. it won't happen again promise.... :squiggle:
LOL!! it's all good.. I will forgive you this time.. my brother lives out by you and I could have had a babysitter up there. :wink:

andy01
11-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Must be making the jump to the new DCB 32 also. The boat trader online works great. Make sure you call them and pay the one time $45 or else they will soak you every three weeks. Also spend the extra money for the extra pics. You get one or two with the standard add but if you pay the extra money you get like 6 or 8. (don't remember for sure). That's how I sold my DCB. It went up north. If you don't put the pics up a lot of people will e-mail only for pics. (That's what I was told.) Good luck with the sale, DCB's sell pretty fast!
Andy

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Must be making the jump to the new DCB 32 also. The boat trader online works great. Make sure you call them and pay the one time $45 or else they will soak you every three weeks. Also spend the extra money for the extra pics. You get one or two with the standard add but if you pay the extra money you get like 6 or 8. (don't remember for sure). That's how I sold my DCB. It went up north. If you don't put the pics up a lot of people will e-mail only for pics. (That's what I was told.) Good luck with the sale, DCB's sell pretty fast!
Andy
Thank you Andy.. appriciate the info. :wink:

BoatFloating
11-02-2004, 04:24 PM
LOL!! it's all good.. I will forgive you this time.. my brother lives out by you and I could have had a babysitter up there. :wink:
I remeber you tell us that a while back I must of missed your post. When you make the trip up here again let us know wine tasting is in order....

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 04:25 PM
I remeber you tell us that a while back I must of missed your post. When you make the trip up here again let us know wine tasting is in order....
you got it.. :wink:

Havaparty
11-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Just had a couple come in to the factory today and are looking to get rid of a DCB F29 w/ twin 300X's.
I'm just looking to help them sell so they can get a new boat.
It's a 2005 DCB F29 w/ 300X's. Only 20 hours on boat. I think they have had it about 3-4 months.
You can pm me or call me at 928 399 0398 and I'll pass on the info to you.
Thanks, Darrin

mbrown2
11-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Just had a couple come in to the factory today and are looking to get rid of a DCB F29 w/ twin 300X's.
I'm just looking to help them sell so they can get a new boat.
It's a 2005 DCB F29 w/ 300X's. Only 20 hours on boat. I think they have had it about 3-4 months.
You can pm me or call me at 928 399 0398 and I'll pass on the info to you.
Thanks, Darrin
Sounds like Tomcat's (board name) boat...