PDA

View Full Version : Halloween incidents

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 10:33 AM
I ended up leaving the candy shopping until late Sunday afternoon. By the time I realized I needed to pick up some candy, it was close to 5pm. The grocery store had what I was looking for so I picked up a bunch of candy and a few groceries.
It was close to 5:45 when I pulled into my driveway, there was a woman standing on the sidewalk and a youngster waiting at my door. The woman called out, “No one is home” to her child who started the trek down my front steps with her tiny legs.
The child came over to me and said, “Trick or treat” as I was standing by my car door with an arm full of bags from the grocery store. The top item, a package of Atlantic salmon stuffed with cheese and broccoli, was dropped into her pillow case. The very polite little girl thanked me and carried on. The parent looked completely disoriented as I made my way into the house.
Everyone who came to my door was extremely polite and in a great mood. The parents would stand back from the front step smiling and the little tykes would come to the door in their cute outfits and request candy. Even if I'm going out, as I did on Sunday, I like to give out candy early in the evening when the 2~4 year olds come around. They're really cute.
Actually, there was one guy who was in a rotten mood. He was with a very nice boy of roughly 3 years in a Tigger outfit. The boy was very polite. I gave him a fist full of candy as his dad snarled out, “We don't have all night. Let's go.” The boy thanked me but I said, “just a minute...” and gave him a bag of M&Ms and said, “These are for your Dad.” I hope the little guy didn't get beaten up too badly for that.

MsDrmr
11-02-2004, 10:36 AM
it's no wonder topless loves you..

bunny 166
11-02-2004, 10:42 AM
Good one, Tom! So did you wind up eating Snickers and Skittles for dinner?? :D

topless
11-02-2004, 10:48 AM
I had Atlantic salmon stuffed with cheese and broccoli for dinner. :)

Moe_Havi
11-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey little Janie, there is something fishy about that man in the driveway.

NOTALENT
11-02-2004, 11:14 AM
I was in vegas..Got seperated while gambling at the Riviera..I walked down to the ballagio..gambled some met some hot chicks..and went to studio 54..went back to the ballagio...and when I left I was so shit faced..I ended up on the 15 free way walking???? I have no clue where I was...I walked back torwards the ballagio and ended up at MGM??? well it took me 3 hours to get back to the riviera...haha..I was sportin some chucks on my feet...and man they aint meant for walking...I kept telling myself to get a taxi..but I could not remember the name of my hotel...and I didnt want to waist 20 bucks in gambling money.haha :cool:

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 11:16 AM
Bropb, I'll send you some M&Ms if you PM me your address.

spectratoad
11-02-2004, 11:22 AM
I was in vegas..Got seperated while gambling at the Riviera..I walked down to the ballagio..gambled some met some hot chicks..and went to studio 54..went back to the ballagio...and when I left I was so shit faced..I ended up on the 15 free way walking???? I have no clue where I was...I walked back torwards the ballagio and ended up at MGM??? well it took me 3 hours to get back to the riviera...haha..I was sportin some chucks on my feet...and man they aint meant for walking...I kept telling myself to get a taxi..but I could not remember the name of my hotel...and I didnt want to waist 20 bucks in gambling money.haha :cool:
I hate nights like that.

WaTchTheGelCoat
11-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Is it me, or is this guy full of shit?

carbonmarine
11-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Tom,
Thanks for the M&M's.....
Rick32

NOTALENT
11-02-2004, 11:39 AM
Is it me, or is this guy full of shit?
Yeah...thats it cool guy...Im full of shit..I made the whole thing up.. :confused: Thats how we party...I dont know about u???

WaTchTheGelCoat
11-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Yeah...thats it cool guy...Im full of shit..I made the whole thing up.. :confused: Thats how we party...I dont know about u???
Im sorry, the story sounds just a little fictious. You know, a high roller like you can afford a $20 cab ride.

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 11:43 AM
You gents been in the Bench Racers forum before?

NOTALENT
11-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Im sorry, the story sounds just a little fictious. You know, a high roller like you can afford a $20 cab ride.
Have u ever tried getting a cab in Vegas on haloween??? Never said I was a high roller...ur just full of assumptions arent yah..haha rookie..And why spend 20 bucks on a ride when I have 2 perfectly drunk legs??

WaTchTheGelCoat
11-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Have u ever tried getting a cab in Vegas on haloween??? Never said I was a high roller...ur just full of assumptions arent yah..haha rookie..And why spend 20 bucks on a ride when I have 2 perfectly drunk legs??
OK then.

BarryMac
11-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Hey Tom, are you sure that was your house, I just can't hear you using the word "Tyke", maybe it was all a dream...

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 12:05 PM
...I just can't hear you using the word "Tyke"
Oh yeah. I'm in touch with my feelings and shit.

Shark In The Pond
11-02-2004, 12:27 PM
You gents been in the Bench Racers forum before?
Thats funny :D

HCS
11-02-2004, 12:39 PM
I had a Highway patrol in front of my house most of the night.
I live on a very busy street for tricker treaters. That said, there's this broad that lives up the street that the neighborhood calls hoochie momma. She's always high on something. She decided to go for drive halloween night. :jawdrop:
I always park my cars in the driveway. I don't trust the crazy people out there. My neighbor wasn't so smart. Hoochie mamma comes down the street in her mini van and sideswipes my neighbors car. Kids are everywhere out side my house including my own kid. Luckly she didn't gun any kids down. My neighbor asked me what she should do. I told her call the freaking cops. So highway patrol man shows up and gets the low down. He questions the hoochie momma and he realizes she's drunk or something. Well her dad shows up and starts giving the cop shit. So BAM you go! Hand cuffed him and through him in the car. :D By now this is getting pretty entertaining. Then after giving hoochie mamma several DUI test the highway patrol decides she's either obviously drunk or high on something. He argued back and forth with her some reason. The he finally gave her one last test, hand cuffed her and hauled both her and her dad away.
Thank God she didn't hurt someone.

lucky
11-02-2004, 12:55 PM
tom - i could really use a some mounds - could ya prop me one - i would settle for almond joy - but i hate nuts in my mouth :::::: :D

jdogginla
11-02-2004, 01:20 PM
I had my own "bash". I got "jumped"......3 on 1 just isn't very fair.

fourspeednup
11-02-2004, 01:59 PM
Stuck my finger up a chicks ass at the bar and made all my co workers smell it....that was cool :sqeyes:
Head didn't hit the pillow until 7:15AM so pretty much focked the next day :frown:

JetBoatRich
11-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Nice Story T.B. :D

switchin'addiction
11-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Stuck my finger up a chicks ass at the bar and made all my co workers smell it....that was cool :sqeyes:
Head didn't hit the pillow until 7:15AM so pretty much focked the next day :frown:
LMFAO! You got green for that admission.

fourspeednup
11-02-2004, 03:03 PM
LMFAO! You got green for that admission.
:D :D Thanks bro

Debbolas
11-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Nice Story :D
We had about 40 trick or treaters, the little ones are soooo cute! The neighborhood kids that know me get BIG candy bars! I LOVE Halloween..... :D

FMluvswater
11-02-2004, 03:21 PM
I ended up leaving the candy shopping until late Sunday afternoon. By the time I realized I needed to pick up some candy, it was close to 5pm. The grocery store had what I was looking for so I picked up a bunch of candy and a few groceries.
It was close to 5:45 when I pulled into my driveway, there was a woman standing on the sidewalk and a youngster waiting at my door. The woman called out, “No one is home” to her child who started the trek down my front steps with her tiny legs.
The child came over to me and said, “Trick or treat” as I was standing by my car door with an arm full of bags from the grocery store. The top item, a package of Atlantic salmon stuffed with cheese and broccoli, was dropped into her pillow case. The very polite little girl thanked me and carried on. The parent looked completely disoriented as I made my way into the house.
Everyone who came to my door was extremely polite and in a great mood. The parents would stand back from the front step smiling and the little tykes would come to the door in their cute outfits and request candy. Even if I'm going out, as I did on Sunday, I like to give out candy early in the evening when the 2~4 year olds come around. They're really cute.
Actually, there was one guy who was in a rotten mood. He was with a very nice boy of roughly 3 years in a Tigger outfit. The boy was very polite. I gave him a fist full of candy as his dad snarled out, “We don't have all night. Let's go.” The boy thanked me but I said, “just a minute...” and gave him a bag of M&Ms and said, “These are for your Dad.” I hope the little guy didn't get beaten up too badly for that.
That poor little girl that got the salmon .... :( ... you're gonna go down in her history as having given the worst thing she ever got in her trick or treat bag (unless she is unnaturally fond of the stuff :idea: most kids aren't) ... but the salmon isn't what makes me sad ... nope what I find so sad is that she won't know (until perhaps next year? there's hope yet) just how cool and generous you actually are. :) :cool: = Tom Brown

barbigrl
11-02-2004, 03:30 PM
So did she like it???

switchin'addiction
11-02-2004, 03:54 PM
:D :D Thanks bro
Anytime :D

Mandelon
11-02-2004, 04:30 PM
This year we got very few trick or treaters. We live on a cul de sac and I guess its not worth the walk....
When I was in college we lived in an area with lots of kids. We ran out of candy so we ended up giving out goldfish. LIke in the petstores, we handed out little bags of water, with a live fish swimming in it. The kids faces lit up with excitement. The parents.......well, lets just say they didn't look so happy. :wink:
After we ran out of fish, we gave out packs of matches.... :eek:

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 04:58 PM
After we ran out of fish, we gave out packs of matches.... :eek:
Next year I'm giving out cigarettes.

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 05:09 PM
... what I find so sad is that she won't know just how... [snip]
Hey now, let's not start any rumors.

FMluvswater
11-02-2004, 05:37 PM
Hey now, let's not start any rumors.
Oops sorry Tom. :o http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/lookaround.gif
I meant ... http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/cool1.gif

fourspeednup
11-02-2004, 09:49 PM
So did she like it???
I don't know..she was passed out :D LOL
Hey Barbi, who are you pissin off over here? You have 3 posts and a red chicklet already! :sqeyes:
edit: haha, just shot you some green and over ruled the focker that sniped ya :)

AleAlchemist
11-02-2004, 09:59 PM
Played Hold'em in the garage all night with the garage door open,
waiting for kids, and punks.
Noone came up, had a big bowl of candy.
around ten, two kids came up and asked if we had candy, I gave them half the bowl.:D
I also won sixty Bucks off my friends!