PDA

View Full Version : question for the girls

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Have you ever called someone to talk business and they really don't want to talk to a girl so they ask you to have your husband call? if so what do you do about it. and does it piss you off as much as it does me? or am I just being stupid? :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
11-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Sorry about this reply, but I would rather deal with a girl then a guy. For obvious reasons. :devil:
I hope things are good. :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Sorry about this reply, but I would rather deal with a girl then a guy. For obvious reasons. :devil:
I hope things are good. :cool:
they could be better but no complaints.. I just hate when you get a guy that can't talk to a girl on the phone.. it makes me mad.. :hammerhea

Spotondl
11-02-2004, 01:20 PM
shame them with your knowledge of the subject and you will earn their respect forever...

SCUBA STEVE
11-02-2004, 01:21 PM
they could be better but no complaints.. I just hate when you get a guy that can't talk to a girl on the phone.. it makes me mad.. :hammerhea
Maybe he was gay? :2purples: :cool:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-02-2004, 01:22 PM
I always get people asking if they can talk to my mommy or daddy. :angry2: That urks me greatly so I can relate Char.

MRS FLYIN VEE
shame them with your knowledge of the subject and you will earn their respect forever...
I've done that and it seems to piss them off more because I know what I'm talking about and they don't . I guess maybe it's an ego thing with some. :smile:

Havasu_Dreamin
Ok, I'm not a girl, but I can understand women having to deal with that. Where I work, the ladies in the office would always call other employees and supervisors to relay certain business rules related to the business and they would tell them soemthing and they would be like, let me talk to someone else. They would then hand me the phone, I'd tell the person the same thing verbatim as was just explpained by my female colleague, and they would be ok with it. Like it was different coming from a man. ??? :hammerhea

Tom Brown
Mrs Flyin Vee, you seem to have inadvertently called the 1920s.

jackpunx
Invite him over .. I bet he changes his tune.. (o)(o)...lol.. j/k.. I know you know what your talking about.. He wouldnt be paying attention if he saw your "eyes"..
this was not suposed to make sense.. I hope your day gets better.

Desert Rat
11-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Or a Gandi.................... They don't care to deal with women.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:23 PM
LMAO!! maybe.. But he is married.. :D maybe he is covering it up with marriage. LOL!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Invite him over .. I bet he changes his tune.. (o)(o)...lol.. j/k.. I know you know what your talking about.. He wouldnt be paying attention if he saw your "eyes"..
this was not suposed to make sense.. I hope your day gets better.
LOL!! how u doin.. LOL!! :D

HCS
11-02-2004, 01:25 PM
It's always difficult to deal with people that think their always right. Especially women. :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
Mrs Flyin Vee, you seem to have inadvertently called the 1920s.
that is what it seems.. :cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
It's always difficult to deal with people that think their always right. Especially women. :rolleyes:
LOL!! I am not always right but when I'm wrong refer to rule #1 LOL!! :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:26 PM
Ok, I'm not a girl, but I can understand women having to deal with that. Where I work, the ladies in the office would always call other employees and supervisors to relay certain business rules related to the business and they would tell them soemthing and they would be like, let me talk to someone else. They would then hand me the phone, I'd tell the person the same thing verbatim as was just explpained by my female colleague, and they would be ok with it. Like it was different coming from a man. ??? :hammerhea
you are 100% correct.. maybe I should change my voice.. LOL!! :p

SCUBA STEVE
11-02-2004, 01:26 PM
LMAO!! maybe.. But he is married.. :D maybe he is covering it up with marriage. LOL!! :D
Maybe Mr Vee is 2 timing you, with him? That's why he didnt want to talk to you? j/k :rollside: :220v: :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:27 PM
I always get people asking if they can talk to my mommy or daddy. :angry2: That urks me greatly so I can relate Char.
hello is your mommy there.. LOL!! that is funny.. :smile: :smile:

LVJAKAZ
11-02-2004, 01:28 PM
Some men are just intimidated by smart women :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:28 PM
Maybe Mr Vee is 2 timing you, with him? That's why he didnt want to talk to you? j/k :rollside: :220v: :)
LOL!! maybe.. but then again. maybe it was a girl and sounded like a guy.. LOL!! :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:29 PM
well thank you.. and I would have to agree.. some are.. ;)

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 01:30 PM
I always get people asking if they can talk to my mommy or daddy.
Who's your daddy, Linda?

SCUBA STEVE
11-02-2004, 01:30 PM
LOL!! maybe.. but then again. maybe it was a girl and sounded like a guy.. LOL!! :p
That could be true.... poor Mr Vee. :2purples: :hammerhea

switchin'addiction
11-02-2004, 01:35 PM
I second that.

Keithb87
11-02-2004, 01:35 PM
Had this occur many times...
Some men just do not like the fact that a woman can do the job as well or better that a man.. for instance.. If a man took his car to the garage and a woman mechanic was going to do the work.. a lot of men would find another garage.. Reguardless if the female mechanic was at least as qualified as a male mechanic.. It just makes a diference to some people... I can't explain why it just does.. and now I'm chattering away and not making any sense..:confused:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Who's your daddy, Linda?
LOL!
Hey Tom, you realized Thanksgiving is our (by "our", I mean Tom and The Bordsmnjs) anniversary of when we met? Have you shopped for a gift yet? :D

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 01:39 PM
I think you and J should have some hard driving sex in my honor. I'll break out the stroke mags and take care of things manually on this end.

Keithb87
11-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Only in the SandBox.... " A question for the girls" and the men (including me) jump in to answer.. :jawdrop:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-02-2004, 01:40 PM
I think you and J should have some hard driving sex in my honor. I'll break out the stroke mags and take care of things manually on this end.
Good plan! :rollside:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Just feel bad for thier ignorance. I know how annoying people like that are, though. People (women included) used to come up when I worked in the grocery store and ask the box boy a question, rather than ask the female checker who had been there for 10+ years. Or they would come up and ask the box boy if he was the manager. Some peope are just plain ignorant, and we brilliant people just have to forgive them, it's not their fault. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Only in the SandBox.... " A question for the girls" and the men (including me) jump in to answer.. :jawdrop:
LOL!! anyone can answer but I thought it would be directed towards the women since you guys don't get what we do because of our gender. :)
I appriciate all opinions and answers by whom ever it may be./ :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Just feel bad for thier ignorance. I know how annoying people like that are, though. People (women included) used to come up when I worked in the grocery store and ask the box boy a question, rather than ask the female checker who had been there for 10+ years. Or they would come up and ask the box boy if he was the manager. Some peope are just plain ignorant, and we brilliant people just have to forgive them, it's not their fault. :p
LOL!! well said.. thank you. :shift:

Tom Brown
11-02-2004, 01:45 PM
While others are turned on by them.

MAINEVENT
11-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Have you ever called someone to talk business and they really don't want to talk to a girl so they ask you to have your husband call? if so what do you do about it. and does it piss you off as much as it does me? or am I just being stupid? :hammerhea
They are just fags they do that all the time at my work we have a female meter reader and who takes calls sometmes and they will tell her to call a guys out to fix it :yuk: but she is very capable of doing the jobs better than some of the guys that work with us
Can i call you Mrs V for some uhhhhh help with my leak :rollside: :skull: LOL J/K F um dont let it bug you :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2004, 01:49 PM
They are just fags they do that all the time at my work we have a female meter reader and who takes calls sometmes and they will tell her to call a guys out to fix it :yuk: but she is very capable of doing the jobs better than some of the guys that work with us
Can i call you Mrs V for some uhhhhh help with my leak :rollside: :skull: LOL J/K F um dont let it bug you :cool:
you can call me anytime.. I try to help when ever possible..
the funny thing is.. we do alot of mgmt calls. and they will send the handyman out. he can't do the job and when that happens I go on the call to meet them and they laugh.. but who is their mama. when the job is fixed.. LOL!! I love that. :crossx: