PDA

View Full Version : Wish your wife was this dirty...

Phat Matt
11-02-2004, 05:24 PM
OK, fess up. Who wrote it on the back of my truck. I'm guessing it was the same person who put a Shockwave sticker on the back of SYA's truck. :D

Kilrtoy
11-02-2004, 05:28 PM
OK, NO I DID NOT WRITE THAT.
What truck is yours......
maybe their wife needed a bath

Phat Matt
11-02-2004, 05:36 PM
OK, NO I DID NOT WRITE THAT.
What truck is yours......
maybe their wife needed a bath
Mine was the lifted white excursion directly in front of the house, closest one to the front door.

73kona455
11-02-2004, 05:38 PM
I did it..lol :hammerhea :eek:

FRENCHIE
11-02-2004, 05:43 PM
now thats funny!!! :p

Kilrtoy
11-02-2004, 05:45 PM
now thats funny!!! :p
I think we found the culprit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldilocks
11-02-2004, 05:47 PM
Yeah, he drove around all day yesterday with that on his back window! It was funny though, I must admit :D

FRENCHIE
11-02-2004, 05:47 PM
I think we found the culprit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nope i saw it with him the next day as he wwas leaving!!!

Mrs Scuba
11-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Both PhatMatt and Kilr must have been joining the group of drunks that night. PhatMatt you walked us out of the house when we left, and we pointed out the note and we were laughing, and I think it was Kilr that said that was pretty funny, and PhatMatt, you turned and said hey that;s not funny, that's my truck. You were bitching about who could have done it. I guess your mind wass on something else, if you didn't remember it the next morning.

Goldilocks
11-02-2004, 06:10 PM
Both PhatMatt and Kilr must have been joining the group of drunks that night. PhatMatt you walked us out of the house when we left, and we pointed out the note and we were laughing, and I think it was Kilr that said that was pretty funny, and PhatMatt, you turned and said hey that;s not funny, that's my truck. You were bitching about who could have done it. I guess your mind wass on something else, if you didn't remember it the next morning.
Yeah, I just talked to him and he doesn't remember that. He remembers walking outside with everyone but doesn't remember the details :D

FRENCHIE
11-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Yeah, I just talked to him and he doesn't remember that. He remembers walking outside with everyone but doesn't remember the details :D
i think we all had some memory loses that night!!!!! :rolleyes: :wink:

Kilrtoy
11-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Now that is some funny shit right there.
Glad someone was sober

FRENCHIE
11-02-2004, 06:37 PM
No Sh#t!!! :d ;)

MAINEVENT
11-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Now that is some funny shit right there.
Glad someone was sober
My thoughts exacly cuz i forgot about that till now :D was kind of funny thought
Kilr<----Thats funny they wrote on someones window
MATT<----yeah it is
Kilr<----(reading it) "Wish your wife was as dirty as your truck"
MATT<---wait that my truck and thats not funny :boxingguy
LMAO
but sorry bro it was not me :p

Phat Matt
11-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Who are you? Were you at the party? :p :D

Kilrtoy
11-02-2004, 06:47 PM
They got you SOFA KING

FRENCHIE
11-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Who are you? Were you at the party? :p :D
drunk mofo!!!! still not sure about vegas this wekeend..might not go now!! so dont sweat it!! ;)

Phat Matt
11-02-2004, 06:49 PM
They got you SOFA KING
indeed. My truck was Sofa King Dirty. :mix:
So who was it? :lightsabe

Phat Matt
11-02-2004, 06:50 PM
drunk mofo!!!! still not sure about vegas this wekeend..might not go now!! so dont sweat it!! ;)
I'm just playing. Who could for get NASCUPS! :D
I think we're going to Havi this weekend. Wanna go?