PDA

View Full Version : Another Reason The East Coast Is The Bomb!!

Three Days Only
11-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Besides building the badest boats in the country, the lower East Coast Florida fockers know how to vote too.
Im sure Mr. DCB Charley voted for Kerry, he likes shitty boats, and does shitty votes.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Interactives/Broadband/Results_Manual_10p.gif
With Love..........
3DO

XtrmWakeborder
11-02-2004, 11:06 PM
i think for once he going to have to agree with yah on this one......

PlyaPlya22
11-02-2004, 11:29 PM
Gotta wait to give ya some greenie..http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1617iconsex-shocker_1_.gif

mbrown2
11-03-2004, 12:04 AM
3DO, don't you live in LA County, well your county voted for Kerry....maybe LA County likes shitty votes and boats.. :) :)

BoatFloating
11-03-2004, 07:42 AM
People in Calif wonder why the stay is so screwed up. Too many Democrats running the F*cking State. I know my county went Bush...Thank God...

TOBTEK
11-03-2004, 08:13 AM
REALLY suprised me that Kerry won California! Must have been all those Hollywood homo's preaching the word of Kerry. One question I've ask of Kerry supporters is, Kerry keep stating "he has a plan" But I've never heard him say one time what or how he's planning on making anything better here in the states or in Iraq...."I.D.G.I" I DONT GET IT! They are both full of hot air, But I think Kerry clearly comes across as flip/flop full of shi- liar..........my .02

Charley
11-03-2004, 09:00 AM
Besides building the badest boats in the country, the lower East Coast Florida fockers know how to vote too.
Im sure Mr. DCB Charley voted for Kerry, he likes shitty boats, and does shitty votes.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Interactives/Broadband/Results_Manual_10p.gif
With Love..........
3DO
Jeff,
How can you be charming and smart enough to have such a hot wife and run a big successfull company and be such complete fockin idiot.... Oh ..... wait a sec.... you chose Spectre for a boat :( .... so maybe the wife and company are just blind luck :clover: just keep pumpin Kari full of east coast lies.... I'm gonna enlighten her this summer ;)
your lover and lover of Bush
C

Three Days Only
11-03-2004, 09:31 AM
3DO, don't you live in LA County, well your county voted for Kerry....maybe LA County likes shitty votes and boats.. :) :)
That would explain all the Eliminators and DCB's, sucker!!
Jeff

mbrown2
11-03-2004, 10:16 AM
That would explain all the Eliminators and DCB's, sucker!!
Jeff
At least those commie voters picked the right boats, now you just need to teach them how to vote... :D

Three Days Only
11-03-2004, 12:48 PM
At least those commie voters picked the right boats, now you just need to teach them how to vote... :D
Its all about the money for me!!! I havent had any bad months with Bush in the office so why change now.
Plus I already have a Carie, So I might as well get some more Bush.

Charley
11-03-2004, 03:22 PM
very nice Jeffy!

Kilrtoy
11-03-2004, 04:16 PM
This is getting interesting learned something new today.....