PDA

View Full Version : To all those who voted for Kerry.....

Bad Baja
11-02-2004, 10:47 PM
F@$& You!!!!!!

XtrmWakeborder
11-02-2004, 10:55 PM
lmao.. tell em how u really feel

Kilrtoy
11-02-2004, 10:56 PM
LMAO
bunch of little bitch tree hugging fools in this state and
BARBARA BOXER is one of them

Some Kind Of Monster
11-02-2004, 10:58 PM
I was on Mill ave in Tempe AZ on my way home today and there were Kerry supporters holding signs EVERYWHERE! I didn't see any Bush supporters. One of them got in front of my truck waving a sign. I told him to get the f- out of my way, reved it in neutral and slamed it in first.. You should have seen that prick run. I am surprised and pleased to see Arizona go Republican.

Jordy
11-02-2004, 11:01 PM
I am surprised and pleased to see Arizona go Republican.
You and me both. I'm still laughing at the 0% precincts reporting and them declaring Kerry a victor in Kalifonistan... 98% in Florida and they won't call it.... goddamn fukkin liberal piece of shit liberal media... :rolleyes:

XtrmWakeborder
11-02-2004, 11:02 PM
LMAO
Did she win again!?

Squirtin Thunder
11-02-2004, 11:04 PM
I was on Mill ave in Tempe AZ on my way home today and there were Kerry supporters holding signs EVERYWHERE! I didn't see any Bush supporters. One of them got in front of my truck waving a sign. I told him to get the f- out of my way, reved it in neutral and slamed it in first.. You should have seen that prick run. I am surprised and pleased to see Arizona go Republican.
Monster,
So you have new Kerry tread on your tires :eat:
Jim

Bad Baja
11-02-2004, 11:04 PM
This state is so F'ed up, I almost want to move out. F'en Liberals, they can all lick my balls. It's bush we love.

Kilrtoy
11-02-2004, 11:05 PM
Did she win again!?
Freako won again

Bad Baja
11-02-2004, 11:06 PM
No shit about the liberal media. I believe CNN is already having a Victory party for that piece of shit Kerry.

XtrmWakeborder
11-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Freako won again
lmao seriously whats wrong with our state? I'm movin to havasu

Some Kind Of Monster
11-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Monster,
So you have new Kerry tread on your tires :eat:
Jim
Naw, I missed..
If I could only afford the insurance increase from hitting the guy. :idea:

Outnumbered
11-02-2004, 11:11 PM
You and me both. I'm still laughing at the 0% precincts reporting and them declaring Kerry a victor in Kalifonistan... 98% in Florida and they won't call it.... goddamn fukkin liberal piece of shit liberal media... :rolleyes:
No shit, same in Washington State. What a joke.

anxious
11-02-2004, 11:30 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/uploads/post-41-1098890714.jpg

Bad2DBone
11-03-2004, 12:23 AM
No shit, same in Washington State. What a joke.
They called Washington 1 hour after the FN polls closed.
I wonder if that douche bag Baldwin and his old lady are really going to leave this time if Bush wins again.

Cas
11-03-2004, 12:27 AM
They called Washington 1 hour after the FN polls closed.
I wonder if that douche bag Baldwin and his old lady are really going to leave this time if Bush wins again.
I sure the hell hope so! Maybe they'll take Michael Moore and Jane Fonda with them.

Bad2DBone
11-03-2004, 12:32 AM
Hell, I would pack their bags then I would drive their asses to the airport. :notam:

INXS
11-03-2004, 01:46 AM
LMAO
Great Post Kilrtoy!

switchin'addiction
11-03-2004, 04:54 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/uploads/post-41-1098890714.jpg
LMAO :D :D

BarryMac
11-03-2004, 05:01 PM
Nice, I guess if you voted for Kerry your just a stupid asshole huhhh, NICE. Thought that's why we live in America, so we could have the freedom to vote for whoever we fell would do the best job. In My Opinion, neither of the candidates were worth a shit but if we felt like one was possibly a little less evil than the other we shouldn't be cussed at. Ya from reading my post you probably figured out that I voted for Kerry, I can tell you that if Bush would have lost I wouldn't have come on a public forum and told all of you Bush supports to "F" off, that is pretty classless in my opinion. I can feel it now, the negative rep. let it fly, because I really don't give shittt...

spectratoad
11-03-2004, 05:06 PM
So what does it mean if I voted for....
the personal choice party candidates. What does that make me????
http://www.politics1.com/pix1/charles-jay.jpg Charles Jay
http://www.politics1.com/pix1/chambers.jpg Marylin Chambers
:D :D :D
There was some scary candidates
2004 Prez Candidates (http://www.politics1.com/p2004.htm)

BarryMac
11-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Probably the smartest person on this board...

Dr. Eagle
11-03-2004, 05:40 PM
At least as far as Marilyn is concerned, kind of makes you have an "insatiable" desire to go "behind the green door" into the voting booth... :D

OutCole'd
11-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Nice, I guess if you voted for Kerry your just a stupid asshole huhhh, NICE. Thought that's why we live in America, so we could have the freedom to vote for whoever we fell would do the best job. In My Opinion, neither of the candidates were worth a shit but if we felt like one was possibly a little less evil than the other we shouldn't be cussed at. Ya from reading my post you probably figured out that I voted for Kerry, I can tell you that if Bush would have lost I wouldn't have come on a public forum and told all of you Bush supports to "F" off, that is pretty classless in my opinion. I can feel it now, the negative rep. let it fly, because I really don't give shittt...
Well said. I think it's called class, or a lack of.

mickeyfinn
11-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Everything you said is true. But the freedom you have to vote for whoever you feel is the less evil or who is best only keeps the government for penalizing you for doing so. The same law that gives you that right gives everyone else the right to tell you how stupid (or smart if you are republican) we think your opinion is.........J/K.... :D :D :D

ratso
11-03-2004, 06:33 PM
Better to have an Asskicker instead of an Asskisser... :D

cigarette1
11-03-2004, 08:22 PM
F@$& You!!!!!!
You're an ass :idea:

BarryMac
11-03-2004, 08:30 PM
Better to have an Asskicker instead of an Asskisser... :D
ratso, I'm not really sure what your trying to say, can you explain it to us lame people??? :D :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-03-2004, 08:33 PM
Well.....
I'm embarrassed at how my State votes...... :(
How can you vote in Arnold, then re-elect that BITCH Boxer ???? :mad:
Thanks to all of you in the States that went "RED".......
Espically Ohio & Florida......We are very greatful !!!!!!
Another 4 years that we can all stand TALL & Proud !!!!
God Bless America !!!!!
CJG
:D

SHOTKALLIN
11-03-2004, 08:53 PM
I'm not Ratso but I think he was trying to say that John Kerry is an asskisser and GWB is an ass kicker. I would have to agree with ratso on that one. John Kerry tried to get a REPUBLICAN to be his running mate before ever even asking John Edwards. Thats pretty funny if you ask me. Its also funny that the best person he could find to run with was absent from the senate on key voting days 33 out of 39 votes. Why would America want him as Vice President and he cant even show up to work as a senator?
There are a whole lot of people in this country that voted for Kerry simply because they did not like the liberal media's negative portrayal of Bush. Propaganda at its best and it failed. I would love to see Michael Moore's fat bitch ass today.
This thread was wrong though, No one should be cussed out for believing in the liberal media. :D

Dr. Eagle
11-03-2004, 08:57 PM
That was in pretty poor taste, I agree with you... :jawdrop:

OutCole'd
11-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Totally Agree.

SHOTKALLIN
11-03-2004, 09:14 PM
thats definitely something a pot smoking liberal would say. ASSCLOWN!

Bad Baja
11-04-2004, 12:30 AM
Why dont you Libs go and take up residence in Canada for the next four years. And if you have enough balls to come back in four years to vote for Hillary, I'll see ya then. Until then quit crying Im tired of hearing your whinning asses. Peace Out!

BarryMac
11-04-2004, 06:30 AM
Why dont you Libs go and take up residence in Canada for the next four years. And if you have enough balls to come back in four years to vote for Hillary, I'll see ya then. Until then quit crying Im tired of hearing your whinning asses. Peace Out!
Nice man Whinning Asses huhhh, at least when Hilary is President my 401K willl be worth more than I've put into it. I've lost more money in the last 4 years because of this current administration, it's not even funny. Quit your freakin name calling, we are Americans, we should all be concerned with the way our country is today, divided. IMO this isn't a Liberal or Conservative fight, it is a fight for unity in this country that is supposed to allow us to vote for whoever or whatever we feel is right and not get bitch slapped by some arogant pukes for doing just that.
Just MY Opinion...

Dribble
11-04-2004, 07:55 AM
Ya from reading my post you probably figured out that I voted for Kerry, I can tell you that if Bush would have lost I wouldn't have come on a public forum and told all of you Bush supports to "F" off, that is pretty classless in my opinion. I can feel it now, the negative rep. let it fly, because I really don't give shittt...
No negative rep from me. I agree that the post is classless. I wouldn't have voted for Kerry if he was running against Pee Wee Herman. That being said, you and 48% of the country exercised your right to do so and we should respect that.
Regarding your other post. If you think that George Bush is soley responsible for your shrinking portfolio you need to study economics 101. The sitting president has almost no affect on the state of the economy. The prior administration has very little. There are hundreds of factors that cause markets to swing one way or another. If the president could fix that it seems he would do so just before an election. Doesn't it???

Ion
11-04-2004, 08:00 AM
I sure the hell hope so! Maybe they'll take Michael Moore and Jane Fonda with them.
Hey! Let's not forget that c*o*c*k*s*u*c*k*e*r, douchebag, Al Franken!

Jeanyus
11-04-2004, 08:10 AM
Nice man Whinning Asses huhhh, at least when Hilary is President my 401K willl be worth more than I've put into it. I've lost more money in the last 4 years because of this current administration, it's not even funny. Quit your freakin name calling, we are Americans, we should all be concerned with the way our country is today, divided. IMO this isn't a Liberal or Conservative fight, it is a fight for unity in this country that is supposed to allow us to vote for whoever or whatever we feel is right and not get bitch slapped by some arogant pukes for doing just that.
Just MY Opinion...
I agree the country should unite. Thats why I can't figure out why, Kerry put so much effort into dividing the country. But if you study military tactics, divide and conquer, is one that works good. The past 3 months feels like our country has been under attack, by politicians.
In his concesion speech Kerry said it's time for healing. Healing from what? The attack that he spearheaded.

BarryMac
11-04-2004, 08:26 AM
No negative rep from me. I agree that the post is classless. I wouldn't have voted for Kerry if he was running against Pee Wee Herman. That being said, you and 48% of the country exercised your right to do so and we should respect that.
Regarding your other post. If you think that George Bush is soley responsible for your shrinking portfolio you need to study economics 101. The sitting president has almost no affect on the state of the economy. The prior administration has very little. There are hundreds of factors that cause markets to swing one way or another. If the president could fix that it seems he would do so just before an election. Doesn't it???
I by no means am a Mathmatical Genius, I can only speak from looking at my own 401K and speaking with my Father about his, I have been eployed by the same comapny for 10yrs now, the first 6 I saw good growth in my retirement, the last 4 I have not seen anything but losses, somewhere in the 7 - 10 thousand dollar range a year. I am not blaming the President himeself, I realize that he has little impact on what the market does, but his administration that he has put in place does have an effect...

BarryMac
11-04-2004, 08:29 AM
I agree the country should unite. Thats why I can't figure out why, Kerry put so much effort into dividing the country. But if you study military tactics, divide and conquer, is one that works good. The past 3 months feels like our country has been under attack, by politicians.
In his concesion speech Kerry said it's time for healing. Healing from what? The attack that he spearheaded.
That's the beauty of living here in the wonderful USA, you say Kerry was trying to divide us when I see that he was trying to unite us. Remember, I said that I thought that he was the Lesser of to Evils, neither of them were worth a darn, IMO... Thanks for your input and for not bashing the hell out of me for simply stating mine...

OutCole'd
11-04-2004, 08:36 AM
Here's another great way to unite the parties.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62415
If a dem had one, there is now way I would suggest that just because someone has different political views, would I suggest this.
Another sign of class.
Just my .02

Jeanyus
11-04-2004, 08:46 AM
Not into bashing, but I do like to debate.
I felt like Kerry is a divider, taking advantage of situations like the war on terror, and using it to draw a line between pro war, and anti war people.
Just listening to him talk was always an attack, I don't think anyone has been able to unite by attacking. I feel like he tried to draw a line between rich and poor. Did he try to draw a line between races? Can't figure out why he got approx. 80 % ot the black votes.
We all agree that America was divided during the Vietnam war, and what did Kerry do during that era, spearhead the anti war movement, with attacks against the government.
Maybe he is a uniter, by taking both side of the issues. Like he did in 1971.

Jeanyus
11-04-2004, 08:49 AM
Here's another great way to unite the parties.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62415
If a dem had one, there is now way I would suggest that just because someone has different political views, would I suggest this.
Another sign of class.
Just my .02
Its called sarcasm, or humor. Ges you don't have a sense of humor. Sorry.
Your not mad because your boy failed, are you?
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/democrybaby.jpg

OutCole'd
11-04-2004, 08:56 AM
Its called sarcasm, or humor. Ges you don't have a sense of humor. Sorry.
Your not mad because your boy failed, are you?
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/democrybaby.jpg
Actually, I did not have a boy in this race. I equally disliked both.
As far as humor, I have never thought of suicide, or hanging someone funny. I guess thats just me. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Jeanyus
11-04-2004, 08:59 AM
I removed that thread, if it ofended you, I apoligize.

OutCole'd
11-04-2004, 09:01 AM
I removed that thread, if it ofended you, I apoligize.
No problem.