PDA

View Full Version : They're holding out hope...

HighRoller
11-03-2004, 01:36 AM
NBC, cBS, ABC and CNN are refusing to call Ohio or the whole race for Bush. ABC even viewed Nevada, which had 100% of precincts showing, and said "it's still too close to call"....WTF? Earlier, Tom Brokenjaw looked like he was about ready to commit hari-Kerry when he realized Bush was going to win. Good thing we don't have to listen to that liberal corksucker anymore. GOOD RIDDINS TOM...maybe you and Tom Daschle can have a few drinks and talk about not having a job!!! :supp:

INXS
11-03-2004, 01:43 AM
What Arrogance! The numbers can't add up for him, but them maybe he can't add! It's Over! He should addmitt it!
YEEEEA HAAAAAA!
LET FREEDOM RING!
THANK GOD!

HighRoller
11-03-2004, 01:44 AM
Tom Brokenjaw just committed the mother of all freudian slips... after announcing minnesota for Kerry(blue), he asked "do we even have anyone still down there to color it in or do we have to go down and bleed all over it?" He was referring to the US map on the ice rink. We all knew you were a blue blood Tom, thanks for finally admitting it!

Bad2DBone
11-03-2004, 02:05 AM
I just don't understand how these morons can call a state that has Bush with 51% and dickhead with 48% and 99% counted.
but they wont call Ohio that has Bush at 51% and dickhead at 48% with 99% counted.
Is there not one TV anchor ,that is not a friggin liberal ,that will not wait till the last chad is counted before they finally admit defeat.

MagicMtnDan
11-03-2004, 04:22 AM
I went to bed at 12:30 AM and only Fox News had the balls to call Ohio for Bush. All the other networks were gutless liberal Bush-hating cowards saying, "it's too close to call." You could just about see steam coming out of the newscasters' ears as their minds were working overtime thinking, "how're we gonna change these votes for Bush into a win for Kerry?"
So many RED STATES for Bush.
So many popular votes for Bush.
Four more years for Bush.
Say g'bye Kerry!
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7149

NashvilleBound
11-03-2004, 04:38 AM
Pretty pathetic if you ask me...ITS OVER KERRY YA LOOOOOSERRRRRR

Bad2DBone
11-03-2004, 04:44 AM
You just know this asshat is going to go to court to have all the balots counted at least 4 more times just so he can have the same out come as today.
YOU LOST , GET THE FVCK OUT....and thanks for playing. :)

NashvilleBound
11-03-2004, 04:45 AM
Lmao....

Bad2DBone
11-03-2004, 05:38 AM
I just heard that the Springsteen concert they scheduled to have on the White House lawn tonight has been cancelled. :cool: