PDA

View Full Version : Read it and weep liberal scum

Schiada76
11-03-2004, 03:09 PM
When the left tells you the Republicans win wasn't a mandate, tell them this. Consider the following.....
Bush is the first president re-elected while gaining seats in the House and Senate since 1936 and the first Republican President since 1924 to be re-elected while re-electing Republican House and Senate majorities.
The first President to win a majority of the popular vote since 1988.
George Bush won the popular vote by almost 4 million votes, earning over 50%, something no President has done since 1988, even Clinton never broke 50%.
The margins were larger than Carter-Ford, Nixon-Humphrey or Nixon-Kennedy. I guess Kennedy and Ford didn't have a mandate either.
In Louisianna they have their first Republican Senator EVER. (not in 100 years-- EVER) Facing 4 Dem challengers, the Republican challenger still got 51% of the vote
The senate minority leader has been ousted, something that hasn't happened since 1952.
They picked up 5 senate seats.
They gained 4 House seats.
The voter turnout was the highest in 3 decades.
Yea it's not a mandate, sure it's not. :wink:

Ducatista
11-03-2004, 04:20 PM
Yea and don't forget the 1 to 3 Supreme Court Judges that Bush will most likely get to replace in the next 4 years!

Tom Brown
11-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Read it and weep liberal scum
You're a gracious winner, BradP.

Schiada76
11-03-2004, 04:27 PM
You're a gracious winner, BradP.
Thanks Tom! :D
Chit, I live in fagofornia for God's sake!
The libs hate my boat, my guns, my fishing rods, my trucks, hell just about everything I do they hate.
Can't I gloat just a little? Please? :frown:
Did you know in this state the liberal scum actually passed a law that if an employee of yours suddenly decides that he's a chick and comes to work in high heals, makeup, panties and a dress and you fire him you are automatically fined $100,000 US.
That being said, come on man lemme have a little gloat! :D :D

Tom Brown
11-03-2004, 05:06 PM
Can't I gloat just a little?
Gloat on, my forum friend. :)
I'd like to stay and chat but I have a friend coming over to give me a rinse and set. I'll be back later, though.

Her454
11-03-2004, 05:14 PM
I'd like to stay and chat but I have a friend coming over to give me a rinse and set. I'll be back later, though.
OMG, I just spit all over my damn keyboard again...........DAMN FORUMS...............
Thanks Tom Brown, I think I love you almost as much as Topless. ;)

Mandelon
11-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Next time, swallow....spitting is for beginers... :sqeyes:

bordsmnj
11-03-2004, 05:22 PM
The libs hate my boat, my guns, my fishing rods, my trucks, hell just about everything I do they hate.
Did you know in this state the liberal scum actually passed a law that if an employee of yours suddenly decides that he's a chick and comes to work in high heals, makeup, panties and a dress and you fire him you are automatically fined $100,000 US.
hmmmm. whats the fine for cutting his balls off for him so he/she will quit??

bordsmnj
11-03-2004, 05:23 PM
hmmmm. whats the fine for cutting his balls off for him so he/she will quit??
<-------totaly gloating!!!

Schiada76
11-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Panties? Stockings with the lines up the back? HHHHHMMMMMMMMM now there's a mental image! :rollside:

summerlove
11-03-2004, 07:38 PM
something no President has done since 1988, even Clinton never broke 50%.
:wink:
hey Brad, it was the only REPUBLICAN pres that that hasn't done it since 1988.

Schiada76
11-04-2004, 07:51 AM
hey Brad, it was the only REPUBLICAN pres that that hasn't done it since 1988.
Not true, klintoon didn't break 50%.

Blown 472
11-04-2004, 09:25 AM
Not true, klintoon didn't break 50%.
That is because he didn't play the fear card, now "your" leader can kill off all them damn a rabs.

spectratoad
11-04-2004, 10:23 AM
I do believe season has opened. Let's go hunting.

Havasu Cig
11-04-2004, 11:15 AM
That is because he didn't play the fear card, now "your" leader can kill off all them damn a rabs.
"Our" leader? I guess you must be moving to France?

Havasu Cig
11-04-2004, 11:17 AM
If you look at the county voting stats 96% of the country voted for Bush. Even California is mostly red. This election was not even close.

Blown 472
11-04-2004, 11:21 AM
"Our" leader? I guess you must be moving to France?
Ah no, I didn't vote for him nor do I believe in him. :messedup:

Schiada76
11-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Fear card????????? WTF is that?
I guess terrorism is just a figment of our collective conservative delusional minds.
GET OFF THE PIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Blown 472
11-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Fear card????????? WTF is that?
I guess terrorism is just a figment of our collective conservative delusional minds.
GET OFF THE PIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hummm if he doesn't get reelected there will be terrorist attacks in this country, but yet we have had one under his watch and how will they spin it if there is one??? since they have been elected to protect us.

Schiada76
11-04-2004, 12:04 PM
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!
You're right!! Now I see the error of my ways, how could I be so blind!! If I had voted for kerry he would have had the french protect us! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Steve 1
11-04-2004, 05:10 PM
You are not smart enough to vote for Him/Mr Bush Period !!!

Blown 472
11-04-2004, 10:20 PM
You are not smart enough to vote for Him/Mr Bush Period !!!
Do your self a favor and dont question my smarts. Unlike you I can think for myself and dont have to have the media tell me everything, now run along I think the wwe is on. :rollside:

spectratoad
11-05-2004, 05:54 AM
That is why it is good that there are those of us that do and will ensure that this country is well taken care of and still in one piece when it is handed off to the next generation. So just sit back and enjoy the ride.
And for you liberals that are still stuck on thelook at what happened during his watch, meaning the terrorist attacks, I wonder what kind fo turnover they had in regards to the national security stuff? Probably couldn't even sit down since the previous administration took all the furniture.

kahanamoko
11-06-2004, 03:16 AM
Perhaps they just hate you. Stop blaming the boat, gun, fishing rods, trucks and everything else. Give yourself some credit for being the right-wing blowhard that you are.
By definition, due to the fact Bush won, he has a mandate. But if you mean to say that he has some extra power because he has secured a vast majority of American supporters, he has not. Relative to the number of voters, he barely got a majority. You could say Reagan had that type of "mandate" based on the numbers that voted for him. But not Bush.

Steve 1
11-06-2004, 06:16 AM
Nothing and nobody here,Let's move on.