PDA

View Full Version : Kick them while they are down GW!

BUSTI
11-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Look only John Kerry is surprised he lost everybody else expected it. Even his party and especially the liberal media. I mean why do you think they ran the CBS Rather fake bogus forged document scandel?
Even with the duplicity of the lib media the best kerry could do was lose and give George W. the first majority vote since his daddy got it in 1988! Now the balls of the the loser astounds me only to be exceded by his lack of humility.
He lectured the President to heal the divided country in the caring spirit of bipartisanship.
Screw that shit! The Republicans have won big and now totally control the country. They know what needs to be done and by George they have the muscle to do what is needed to correct 50 years of gradual steady liberalism.
GO FOR IT GEORGE ALL THE RIGHT THINKING PEOPLE ARE WITH YOU. To hell with the loser demorats kick them in the teeth.
They are wrong and you are right! Do what you have to do..................appoint conservatives to the bench, lower taxes again, bomb the shit of our enemies, and show no regard for what the dems want.
We won they lost and they lost because they are devoid of solid ideas and have shown they are a pure party of hate like their leaders of Michael Moore and traitor Kerry.
Do the right thing and screw bipartisanship. Tell they dems to follow your lead and help get the job done or get the hell out of the way. Don't be afraid to remind them at every turm if you want to be the leader of the free world and President of the United States of America, that you better try to convey a real message of hope to more than just innercity crack moms on welfare, senior citizens on government subsidies, college professors and their students as well as the Hollywood elite and commie libs on the left coast! :crossx: :hammerhea

Rexone
11-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Kerry lectured the President all through the campaign. Why would you think he'd stop now? Had he stopped bashing GW and actually told the people just "how and exactly what" he would do, instead of bashing Bush and saying I have a plan for this and I have a plan for that and this president did this wrong and this president did that wrong, he'd have probably won the election. But he was all air and no substance and fortunately enough people saw through his smoke screen although it bothers me alot it was so close which means he convinced a large number of people with his bs.

Her454
11-03-2004, 04:15 PM
although it bothers me alot it was so close which means he convinced a large number of people with his bs.
I agree with this completely and it was scary just how close it was. However I dont agree with the "kick him while he's down philosophy". Its not what this country was built on nor do I feel anyone will benefit from it. America needs to stand strong and UNITED now, its over. Get on with it and do what needs to be done, period.

OutCole'd
11-03-2004, 04:30 PM
it bothers me alot it was so close which means he convinced a large number of people with his bs.
I do not know if a lot of people fell for his BS or were voting for who they thought was the less of two evils.

Steve 1
11-03-2004, 05:28 PM
The Dems would vote for a trained Rat if it was liberal Hell Issues and truth does not count with that bunch of Sheepepola Look at Kerry His record = Nothing LMAO and his war record well a less than honarble discharge..
He had the Marxist Mass media ,Recording artists ,Actors, Lies and more lies,Even a fat America hating slob giving away an anti Bush Fiction movie and every dirty trick known to the dnc.. The Rats still lost.

BUSTI
11-03-2004, 05:43 PM
Her 454,
I can see how you feel may sound good but what you are espousing is dangerous for the country. Ultruism and leftism is bad for the country......period! No ifs and or buts. The next four years is critiical when it comes to preserving the individual rights and values all American.
When I say kick them in the teeth while they are down....I mean give the libs an eye opener that what they ARE espousing to is unaccepyable to most Americans. Do you advocate the government being involved in defining whats right in our personal lives? The dems do! Do you advocate that we as a nation abdocate our countries defense to the United Nations and countries like France and Germany? The dems do! Do believe the way to encourage our enemies to leave us alone is by negotiating with terrorists/ the dems do. Do you believe that ambulancing chasing attorneys that have made it impossible for small mfg. businesses in this country to make money should be allowed to continue with out tort reform? The dems do! Do you belive that the judeo christian values that this country was built on is whats wrong with this country? The dems do!
Mind you not all the dems but many. The last thing GW needs to do is make peace with the wrong headed people that voted against him and abandond the right thinking values of the people that DID vote for him! Does that make sense to you? Especially since those people that voted for him did so because he was a man if decision that did what he had to do regardless of his popularity!
Ronal Reagan did just that and look what he accomplished! the whole country backed his play against the commies during the cold war and he singlehandedly was responsible for the fall of the Evil Soviet Empire!
Think about it who in life garners histories greatest respect? the leaders of great nations that sought to heal through comprimise or those leaders that were men and women of conviction who refused to water down their values and goals for peace, convienence, or bipartisanship?
YOU ARE SO WRONG WHAT THE NATION NEEDS IS A PRESIDENT THAT REBUKES BAD IDEAS AT EVERY TURN AND STANDS HIS GROUND AND WON'T BACK DOWN EVEN IF IT MAKES HIM UNPOPULAR! Thats what we need in these dangerous times a man that is committed to doing the right thing all the time.
Look do really think any amount of ass kissing or bipartisanship will make the demorats suddenly say "hey George is ok lets support him!" Hell no! Short of GW sliting his own throat there hate for him is so blinding to themselves they have lost all values.
And the assertion that half the country believed in John Kerry's bull shit is JUST PLAIN WRONG. You can't say well 1/2 the country voted for him and use that as a 1/2 of the countries endorsement for Kerry's policies. I'll prove it to you. Because almost at every turn where the voting public had the chance to turn out a demorat congressman or senator THEY DID! if they believed in the Kerry bullshit then why did the 1/2 of the country shit on all these senators and congressman/ Because they most demorats that are middle America don't practice what they preach. They are very conservative on a micro basis yet they voted in the macro for Kerry because as demorats they are just so envious that the party that once represetated them is out of power! And to a demorat being out of the White House is the most pride destroying thing that could happen to all good card carrying dems. they voted Kerry because they disliked Bush not because they were enamored with Kerry and what he stood for! However everybody that voted for Bush< I am sure because they firmly believed in what he stood for.
So you see most of the Kerry voters berlieved in nothing he stood for and nothing liberalism stands for they just voted out of hate.
What do you want this President to do pander to a group of people that voted with out values(just voted out of hate) or do want a President that will fullfill his promises to the people that voted for him out of loyalty of common values and goals?
I want the later and if the truth be told so do you!
So I say kick the losers with no values other than hate in theteeth and do what is right George. You usually only get one chance to do what is right as President. It is called character!

Her454
11-03-2004, 10:49 PM
Her 454,
I can see how you feel may sound good but what you are espousing is dangerous for the country. Ultruism and leftism is bad for the country......period! No ifs and or buts. The next four years is critiical when it comes to preserving the individual rights and values all American.
YOU ARE SO WRONG WHAT THE NATION NEEDS IS A PRESIDENT THAT REBUKES BAD IDEAS AT EVERY TURN AND STANDS HIS GROUND AND WON'T BACK DOWN EVEN IF IT MAKES HIM UNPOPULAR! Thats what we need in these dangerous times a man that is committed to doing the right thing all the time.
What do you want this President to do pander to a group of people that voted with out values(just voted out of hate) or do want a President that will fullfill his promises to the people that voted for him out of loyalty of common values and goals?
I want the later and if the truth be told so do you!
So I say kick the losers with no values other than hate in theteeth and do what is right George. You usually only get one chance to do what is right as President. It is called character!
Busti- All I said was that people need to stand behind the president now, period. I am all for preserving the rights of Americans...yada yada yada...... WE STILL NEED TO STAND UNITED and I would NOT have voted for Bush if I didnt think we needed a president that stood his ground.
I think you need to take a breath and lay off the Political Crack Pipe.

Blown 472
11-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Busti- All I said was that people need to stand behind the president now, period. I am all for preserving the rights of Americans...yada yada yada...... WE STILL NEED TO STAND UNITED and I would NOT have voted for Bush if I didnt think we needed a president that stood his ground.
I think you need to take a breath and lay off the Political Crack Pipe.
No shit.
Busti, I heard there is going to be a nite of the long knives, you going?

Luscious
11-04-2004, 02:16 AM
I think that you are all right about Kerry. He deceived people and he always said that he had a plan and bashed the President but Bush stood his ground and never defamed Kerry's character and I think that Bush didn't have to convince anyone to vote for him. He has people that are loyal to him and frankly I think that he has done a good job as President so far. I know it is a "kill or be killed " attitude out there but we had to go in to Iraq because they already came in here and we had to protect our country.
BUSH....YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT AND I HOPE ALL OF THOSE WHO VOTED FOR KERRY REALIZE THAT THE ONLY PLAN KERRY HAD FOR US WAS FOR HIMSELF, HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE REST OF US... IF HE WANTED TO HELP US HE SHOULD HAVE PUT THAT PLAN TOGETHER 20 YEARS AGO AND THE MONEY HE SPENT ON CAMPAIGNING AND AIRPLANE RIDES SHOULD HAVE WENT TO ALL OF THE TAX BREAKS AND MEDICAL CARE COSTS. HELP THE PRESIDENT AS A SENATOR, MAKE OUR COUNTRY STRONGER BY WORKING TOGETHER NOT DIVIDING IT SO YOU CAN BASH THE PRESIDENT ON STAGE...JUST REMEMBER THE PRESIDENT MAINTAINED HIS GROUND AND HE WILL COME THROUGH WITH " HIS PLAN"AND THAT IS TO KEEP US SAFE FROM THE TERRORISTS AND GIVE US THE FREEDOM THAT LIVING IN AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT!!!!
---LUSCIOUS

spectratoad
11-04-2004, 05:39 AM
I agree with this completely and it was scary just how close it was. However I dont agree with the "kick him while he's down philosophy". Its not what this country was built on nor do I feel anyone will benefit from it. America needs to stand strong and UNITED now, its over. Get on with it and do what needs to be done, period.
Here, Here, that is so true a stated very well. I do hope though that we just get business taken care of. 170 more of my friends here in Nevada left Monday for Iraq.

OutCole'd
11-04-2004, 05:49 AM
Well Said

JustMVG
11-04-2004, 09:58 AM
I think that you are all right about Kerry. He deceived people and he always said that he had a plan and bashed the President but Bush stood his ground and never defamed Kerry's character and I think that Bush didn't have to convince anyone to vote for him. He has people that are loyal to him and frankly I think that he has done a good job as President so far. I know it is a "kill or be killed " attitude out there but we had to go in to Iraq because they already came in here and we had to protect our country.
BUSH....YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT AND I HOPE ALL OF THOSE WHO VOTED FOR KERRY REALIZE THAT THE ONLY PLAN KERRY HAD FOR US WAS FOR HIMSELF, HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE REST OF US... IF HE WANTED TO HELP US HE SHOULD HAVE PUT THAT PLAN TOGETHER 20 YEARS AGO AND THE MONEY HE SPENT ON CAMPAIGNING AND AIRPLANE RIDES SHOULD HAVE WENT TO ALL OF THE TAX BREAKS AND MEDICAL CARE COSTS. HELP THE PRESIDENT AS A SENATOR, MAKE OUR COUNTRY STRONGER BY WORKING TOGETHER NOT DIVIDING IT SO YOU CAN BASH THE PRESIDENT ON STAGE...JUST REMEMBER THE PRESIDENT MAINTAINED HIS GROUND AND HE WILL COME THROUGH WITH " HIS PLAN"AND THAT IS TO KEEP US SAFE FROM THE TERRORISTS AND GIVE US THE FREEDOM THAT LIVING IN AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT!!!!
---LUSCIOUS
Well said Luscious! I guess we think along the same lines!
Welcome to the boards!
Hope this girl gets some rep Points for this.

BUSTI
11-04-2004, 11:32 AM
I know what you posted sounds good but it does not reflect reality in politics in this country nor any where else in world. The notion that we all need to stand behind the President is silly. It is wishful thinking. Never in the history of this country except for rare circumstances of civil or world war, the losers in a national election have never stood behind the winner......the recently elected President.
I am all for standing behind the Pres....yada yada it sounds good. But all I am saying is the election is over and the only way to get things done is to stick to your guns and tell the dems GO POUND SAND. They lost and bipartisanship to them means " hey you Republican victors start abondoning some of your values and goals and adopt some of our loser demorat values that the country rejected by 3.5 million votes".
Which if you listened to GW's press conference this morning thats the message he delivered. He will offer the loser demorats a chance to help pass HIS AGENDA but he won't modify that agenda just to get it done. He won and today he put them on notice the burden to achieve bipartisanship is on them. So if they WANT TO ALL GET BEHIND THE PRESIDENT YADA YADA........THE DEMORATS CAN START ABONDONING THEIR FAILED AND REJECTED LOSER VALUES AND START ADOPTING HIS WINNING RIGHT THINKING MANDATED VALUES OF THE WINNING REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My passion for winning is equaled only by my willingness put my money where my mouth is. That is why this election my son and I donated more than $15,000.00 to the Bush Cheney team, Swift Boat Captains for truth and several other key winning Republicans.
We are on the right winning side together and your vote for GW is appreciated by those of us that did more than vote for him. I think we just disagree on what the importance of 'all standing behind the President" really means. I respect your opinion though disagree I hope the feelings are mutual. As you will find that we agree on more than we disagree on!
As for blown go away the insignifance of what you think and say has been revealed by the countries rejection of your antiBush crap..............you are a loser politically deal with it! What you espouse now means nothing the voters have spoken............THANK GOD! :p

Blown 472
11-04-2004, 11:34 AM
I know what you posted sounds good but it does not reflect reality in politics in this country nor any where else in world. The notion that we all need to stand behind the President is silly. It is wishful thinking. Never in the history of this country except for rare circumstances of civil or world war, the losers in a national election have never stood behind the winner......the recently elected President.
I am all for standing behind the Pres....yada yada it sounds good. But all I am saying is the election is over and the only way to get things done is to stick to your guns and tell the dems GO POUND SAND. They lost and bipartisanship to them means " hey you Republican victors start abondoning some of your values and goals and adopt some of our loser demorat values that the country rejected by 3.5 million votes".
Which if you listened to GW's press conference this morning thats the message he delivered. He will offer the loser demorats a chance to help pass HIS AGENDA but he won't modify that agenda just to get it done. He won and today he put them on notice the burden to achieve bipartisanship is on them. So if they WANT TO ALL GET BEHIND THE PRESIDENT YADA YADA........THE DEMORATS CAN START ABONDONING THEIR FAILED AND REJECTED LOSER VALUES AND START ADOPTING HIS WINNING RIGHT THINKING MANDATED VALUES OF THE WINNING REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My passion for winning is equaled only by my willingness put my money where my mouth is. That is why this election my son and I donated more than $15,000.00 to the Bush Cheney team, Swift Boat Captains for truth and several other key winning Republicans.
We are on the right winning side together and your vote for GW is appreciated by those of us that did more than vote for him. I think we just disagree on what the importance of 'all standing behind the President" really means. I respect your opinion though disagree I hope the feelings are mutual. As you will find that we agree on more than we disagree on!
As for blown go away the insignifance of what you think and say has been revealed by the countries rejection of your antiBush crap..............you are a loser politically deal with it! What you espouse now means nothing the voters have spoken............THANK GOD! :p
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Her454
11-04-2004, 12:11 PM
BUSTI, first of all let me say I respect your opinion and admire your ability to articulate it so well in writing. However, your opinion is one of Tunnelvision and your passion for what you believe borders on anger as is obvious from several of your posts. I am in fact on the same side as you in alot of our beliefs but I dont feel others should be slammed for theirs because they may differ from mine. Freedom to VOTE and freedom of Speech is something alot of us take for granted. Regardless of how you and I believe, we are still all AMERICANS. We will NEVER all have the same values, but we SHOULD have the same common goals when it comes to preserving our country. Silly notion? Maybe. But if more people put their anger aside and thought toward the good of the Country rather than "kicking someone while they were down" because of the result from an election, maybe those goals could be accomplished with some unity. What we do and how we treat OUR OWN is scrutinized by other countries and when we are divided it is perceived as weakness. Finding that unity is another story....obviously if we had it we would not have Democrats and Republicans. But anger will never allow the slightest chance for unity.
As far as contributing to this election, good for you that you and your son can afford to donate over 15K to your beliefs, I cannot. Therefore I voted.

Her454
11-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Here, Here, that is so true a stated very well. I do hope though that we just get business taken care of. 170 more of my friends here in Nevada left Monday for Iraq.
God Bless your friends and I'll pray for their safety.

BUSTI
11-04-2004, 06:02 PM
People like you make me proud to be an American. I am a very competitive guy as you can now see from reading my posts over the course of this election. I believe that my love for my wife, the joy of my children , and the zeal I have for America and good people like you that make our country what it is today combine to give me a sense of pride and passion for life, my country and other countrymen that makes my life so happy.
I belive it was once you I pm'd about divorce and the effects it has on children......if it was you you will recall that I am a very happy person whose love for his family and the contentment I have with my life is bountiful. I am not angry about politics just aggressively enthusiastic and competitive.
My passionate involvement in politics is sort of a past time, 454 if my aggressiveness ever offended you I apologize. It should never be be construed for anger. I am so happy to debate issues. And so very proud of all the Americans that did the Right thing and voted for GW.
Lest there be no misunderstanding what you did by voting for the President was far more important than any money I gave! I was demonstrating to you how involved I am with politics and I have been for years. In fact over the years I have served on a statewide transportation commission for then Govenor Ronald Reagan (I was appointed by Reagan personnaly), I also successfully served as campaign manager for two county supervisors and two men who successfully ran for congress! All Republicans of course.
Anyway now you know part of my story...............but thats why I love politics and talk so passionately about it. The only thing I am more passionate about is my WIFE (great gal from the original 909), going to my house at the River and my new Spectra 20 jet boat! :D
Oh ya that includes my Beagal and new kitty! Not discounting my insane passion for the USC Trojans! ( the greatest univeristy in the world )

Her454
11-05-2004, 10:00 AM
BUSTI, yes it was me that discussed divorce with you in the past, very nice conversation actually with alot of insight that you gave me.
I guess its people like you with all your passion that help try and move the country in the right direction.........:)

kahanamoko
11-06-2004, 01:13 AM
Why don't you go back and read the concession speeches of Bush, Sr. and see if he didn't make comments on what he hoped Clinton would do during his presidency. Oh, and read Ford's as well. If you can read those in their entirety and show how they did anything different then I suppose you'd have a point. Absent that, your comment is stupid.

Steve 1
11-06-2004, 06:17 AM
Nothing and nobody here,Let's move on.