PDA

View Full Version : Paging Mrs.Racer277

topless
11-03-2004, 03:48 PM
You need to tell me what the hell you were doing talking to my fiance :confused: Now he wants YOU to call him. Why are you trying to move in on my new territory? Was it the thought of that blue boat? :burningm:

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2004, 03:57 PM
You need to tell me what the hell you were doing talking to my fiance :confused: Now he wants YOU to call him. Why are you trying to move in on my new territory? Was it the thought of that blue boat? :burningm:
OOPS. :2purples: :2purples: Who let the cat out of the bag?: :mad:
Well you see when he is done with you this weekend I am meeting up with him next weekend. I thought you would be done with him by Monday. You know after you get the boat and run. :wink: You probably have nothing to worry about the last time I was supposed to meet up with him he stood me up. :mad:

Rev. Williams
11-03-2004, 04:00 PM
********** CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!! **********
Please :D :D

topless
11-03-2004, 04:02 PM
OOPS. :2purples: :2purples: Who let the cat out of the bag?: :mad:
Well you see when he is done with you this weekend I am meeting up with him next weekend. I thought you would be done with him by Monday. You know after you get the boat and run. :wink: You probably have nothing to worry about the last time I was supposed to meet up with him he stood me up. :mad:
Wait just a minute here, I have plans with him next weekend too.

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Wait just a minute here, I have plans with him next weekend too.
Down Jerry! :D
Are you going to Pomona?

Rev. Williams
11-03-2004, 04:08 PM
I'm just trying to help you two work this out..... Lets just get Topless and you in a big pool of Jello (with me filming the whole thing of course) and who ever is left standing wins. :D :D
I'm such a giver, I know :D :D

topless
11-03-2004, 04:09 PM
Are you going to Pomona?
Yep :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm just trying to help you two work this out..... Lets just get Topless and you in a big pool of Jello (with me filming the whole thing of course) and who ever is left standing wins. :D :D
Yes you are. I know you are just thinking of us. :cool: I think Unforgiven has some explaining to do. :argue:

Her454
11-03-2004, 04:10 PM
WAIT JUST A MINUTE REVER'N.....THERE WILL BE NO WASTING OF JELLO HERE .............. :cry: :rolleyes: :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2004, 04:11 PM
uh, uh....excuse me but aren't you married Dia? lol
Yes but apprently Sean is letting him take over payments????? :confused:

topless
11-03-2004, 04:12 PM
WAIT JUST A MINUTE REVER'N.....THERE WILL BE NO WASTING OF JELLO HERE .............. :cry: :rolleyes: :)
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2004, 04:12 PM
Yep :rollside:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Oh :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

topless
11-03-2004, 04:13 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Oh :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Is that a goo oh or a bad oh??? :boxingguy

Rev. Williams
11-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Trust me, having two women wrestle around in Jello is not wasting it!!! :D :D In fact, I think that is why god made jello... 100% true !! I read it somewhere! :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Can I get back to you? I am speaking to him right now.

topless
11-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Can I get back to you? I am speaking to him right now.
Uh oh..............I swear I won't tell him I know about the bridal shower.

Her454
11-03-2004, 04:28 PM
:D :D In fact, I think that is why god made jello... 100% true !! I read it somewhere! :D
Oh..you MUST be a Beaumont Revr'n....ONLY a BEAUMONT BIBLE would read like that. :D
And I used to teach Sunday School, that is NOT WHY GOD MADE JELLO... kill that nasty rumor RIGHT NOW before any damage is done. :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Uh oh..............I swear I won't tell him I know about the bridal shower.
Ok I am off the phone now. Where were we????

Rev. Williams
11-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Oh..you MUST be a Beaumont Revr'n....ONLY a BEAUMONT BIBLE would read like that. :D
And I used to teach Sunday School, that is NOT WHY GOD MADE JELLO... kill that nasty rumor RIGHT NOW before any damage is done. :)
I've past through Beaumont a few times and I do love the (Beau) (Mont) sign on Mrs Mainevents chest!!! :D :D But I'm not an offical Beaumont Rev sorry :D
As for the god and jello..... I'm pretty sure it was his creation for wrestling and for hiding shots of vodka in!! I mean really, what else is it good for ??? :D

Havasu47
11-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Ok I am off the phone now. Where were we????
i BELIEVE YOU WERE FIGHTING OVER me!! :boxingguy

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Oh wait I remember now. It was all about the Shower. :D Yes that is it. And I guess we can have Jello at the shower. :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2004, 06:40 PM
ROTFLOL....Is that a good deal or a bad deal...lol
I have no idea. Sean says it's a good deal for him. :eek: :eek: I think he is kidding. :idea: