PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brown visiting LA?

572Daytona
11-04-2004, 07:53 AM
:D
LOS ANGELES - A naked man climbed a fence at Los Angeles International Airport, ran across the tarmac and climbed into the wheel well of a departing plane before firefighters talked him out, airport officials said.
The 31-year-old Canadian man, who was described as mentally unstable, had been turned away hours earlier when he tried to buy a ticket on a Qantas Airways flight to Australia with only a credit card receipt.
Neil Melly told authorities he stripped naked to protest the airline's decision to deny him a ticket, said Nancy Castles, an airport spokeswoman.
In the incident Monday, baggage handlers saw Melly climb over an 8-foot barbed-wire fence and sprint to the Boeing 747 as it backed away from the gate.
He climbed into a landing gear wheel well of the plane, which came to a stop. He initially ignored police officers' commands to come out, but complied when city firefighters arrived. Melly later was booked on trespassing charges.
Melly suffered from bipolar disorder and had been listed as a missing person in Canada, Castles said.
The plane, bound for Melbourne, departed an hour late.
Paul Haney, a spokesman for the agency that operates the airport, said authorities will look into improving the fence because of the incident.

Jbb
11-04-2004, 07:58 AM
He just wont be denied! :220v:

PHX ATC
11-04-2004, 08:01 AM
Probably an ex-air traffic controller.
Perfectly normal. :D

Debbolas
11-04-2004, 08:55 AM
He was looking for Topless :D

Tom Brown
11-04-2004, 09:01 AM
As much as that sounds like me, I would never climb over an 8-foot barbed-wire fence when naked. I wouldn't sprint, either.
You have to hand it to this guy though, he's got class.

Sleek-Jet
11-04-2004, 09:09 AM
Naked and freezing in a wheel-well is now way to go through life son. :clover:

Misogynist
11-04-2004, 09:39 AM
He didn't want to snag his threads on the barbs.... :D

SB
11-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi my nickname is "slap." Together we could make quite a pair.

phuggit
11-05-2004, 11:20 AM
I thought Tom was trying to convert lions to Christaintity while vacationing in Taiwan :(

topless
11-05-2004, 11:55 AM
He was looking for Topless :D
I guess I shlouldn't have hit him over the head with that frying pan before I dropped him off at the airport! :rollside:

Tom Brown
11-05-2004, 12:14 PM
I guess I shlouldn't have hit him over the head with that frying pan before I dropped him off at the airport! :rollside:
I'm glad you did. Nothing makes me want to rush home more than a good round of kinky sex right before leaving.
've got to hand it to you, Top. You know how to cook. :cool: