PDA

View Full Version : Hillary running in 2008

cdog
11-04-2004, 10:15 AM
The media is talking about hillary running in 2008. I even had it on my Yahoo page. Leno was talking about it last night.
I would bet that the US is not ready for a woman pres. I think the media has been trying to get us ready for this by showing all of those stupid sit coms where the wife is the brains and the husband is the village idiot.
Sorry but I don't think i'd even vote for Elisibeth Dole. Just look how janet reno and her soft authority on the bad guy's got us. I personally think she is the reason why osama is still alive today.
I really don't think women should be incharge of millitary. They have ZERO expeariance in combat and I think it is out of their nature to handle a task as the pres of the USA.
It seems to me to be a sure fire way for the dems to loose another election.

HCS
11-04-2004, 10:40 AM
Tim Russert is NBC News’ Washington bureau chief and host of Meet the Press. He regularly offers MSNBC.com’s readers his insight and analysis into questions about politics past, present and future.
MSNBC: Tim, George W. Bush is a 58-year-old man, twice elected governor of the state of Texas and now twice elected president of the United States — the second time by a margin of 3.5 million popular votes and at least 274 electoral votes. No one can dispute the fact he won this election.
Tim Russert: Absolutely. His chief strategist, Matthew Dowd, has written a memo pointing out the historical significance of the size, shape and scope of the president’s victory — more votes for President Bush than any other presidential candidate in history and on and on.
It was very important to President Bush that he had a popular vote and Electoral College vote that was substantially bigger than he had in 2000, so there could be no doubt that he was, in fact, re-elected on his own merit and his own record.
MSNBC: So, George W. Bush has won his second term. Now what?
Russert: I thought Vice President Dick Cheney used a very interesting word in introducing the President. He said, “consequential presidency.”
George W. Bush believes that his presidency is consequential and potentially historic. If he can bring democracy to Iraq and Afghanistan — two challenges that are in the fledgling stages, we should say. But also, reform the tax code and reform Social Security — reform Social Security in a way that is going to set off a seismic debate in this country about that program.
A very important point about second terms — people forget — Ronald Reagan, in his second term, went about an arms control pact with the Soviet Union — his arch-enemy.
For George W. Bush, his first term was for the voters. I think the second one is for history and he’ll try to fix Social Security and Medicare as his top priorities.
MSNBC: Before President Bush made his acceptance speech in Washington, D.C., Sen. John Kerry offered his concession remarks from Boston. What are your thoughts on hearing Sen. Kerry?
Russert: John Kerry is not a distant, aloof man — as he’s most often described.
I have never seen anyone who runs for president not changed profoundly. It tempers you. It really finds a way into your heart and soul and you become a much different person. And you remember those individuals you met along the campaign trial for the rest of your life.
Anyone who’s ever done it marvels at the breadth of this nation … as you go in hamlets in New Hampshire and farms in Iowa … and he was deeply touched by that. You cannot run for president without feeling an enormous bonding with the country.
Senator Kerry, I think, has grown enormously and emotionally as a candidate for president and this was an extremely gracious exit and one that is in the best interest of the country.
MSNBC: Concession day is about reaching out. But what will be going on within the next days and weeks — the second guessing about what went wrong for the Democrats, so that they don’t make the same mistakes going to 2008?
Russert: It’s already started with the whole emphasis of whether or not John Kerry should have talked more about health care and more about Social Security and the economy, as opposed to the past week spent talking about munitions in Iraq. I’ve already gotten the phone calls.
There’s also talk about the future of the party. You’ve got John Edwards and North Carolina, with his supporters suggesting it’s going to take a southern Democrat like Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. Others saying, “No, You need a true believer. Howard Dean could have rallied the base and gotten an even bigger turnout than John Kerry.” Or, maybe Hillary Clinton saying we can go back to the good old days of Bill Clinton. It’s already started – positioning for 2008. And there’s going to be a deeply philosophical battle within the Democratic Party over those issues.
They’re all stepping forward, saying, “Well, perhaps we ought to start thinking about 2008.” They won’t do this publicly yet, but it’s a party that has to really has to look inward and say, “Who do we want to be and how do we connect with the country as a whole about issues like faith and things that really do connect and matter to people. It’s a big challenge.
MSNBC: John Kerry now goes back to the U.S. Senate. What can we expect from him as a senior member there?
Russert: Well, John McCain went back. He didn’t win the nomination. It was a brutal primary fight against George Bush. McCain has thrown himself into issues, trying to define himself as a senator and, I think, a potential candidate for president.
I look for John Kerry to immerse himself in the issue of health care, in the issue of intelligence and world affairs. I think he found a home with those issues. I’m sure he entertains in the back of his mind trying to run again in 2008, but it very difficult. The Democrats are very unforgiving when it comes to their nominees. Ask Al Gore.
MSNBC: What do you think the political landscape will look like in 2008?
Russert: I think we’re going to have two open primaries. I believe Hillary Clinton will run for president. I think John Edwards will run. I think Howard Dean will run. I think Bill Richardson, the governor of New Mexico, will run.
On the Republican side, I think John McCain will run at age 72. Rudy Giuliani will run. Bill Frist, the Majority leader of the Senate, will see Giuliani and McCain — two moderate Republicans — and he’ll run to the right. I think there will be Republican governors who will run. If Arnold Schwarzenegger can change the constitution, he’ll run.

WetWillie
11-04-2004, 10:41 AM
If Hillory runs Arnold will take her down!!
Arnold and Rudy J. will run in 2008! :mix:
WW

Desert Rat
11-04-2004, 11:40 AM
I really don't think women should be incharge of millitary. They have ZERO expeariance in combat and I think it is out of their nature to handle a task as the pres of the USA.
Margert Thacher (sp?) of Great Britain did a pretty good job as their CIC. I don't have a problem with a woman as pres just not Hillary!! By the way we have had a few presidents that did not have military exp. the only problem is we might nuc somebody if the PMS gets to bad :D

100mbs
11-04-2004, 11:43 AM
I think X-Mayor Rudy will run against Hillary. If he does I think he will win.
I dotn think Arnold can run unless they undo the law that states a non-born US citizen can run for president.

Bad Baja
11-04-2004, 12:14 PM
I think Conde Rice would give Hillary a good run. Wouldnt that be crazy. Lets just hope it dosn't happen. I can only imagine though Hillary is wanting to get eatin out in the oval office just to rub it in big Bills face.

erieboater
11-04-2004, 12:26 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=57696

erieboater
11-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Damn red x I have a great new campaign poster for Hillary 2008 that for some stupid reason can't get to show up.

HCS
11-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Damn red x I have a great new campaign poster for Hillary 2008 that for some stupid reason can't get to show up.
Do you have properties for the pic. Copy and past em.

erieboater
11-04-2004, 12:35 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=57696
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here you go.
Thanks

HCS
11-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Boy that's one scary pic! :2purples:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2086vote_2008.jpg

erieboater
11-04-2004, 12:52 PM
That is what nightmares are made of....... Thanks for the help posting

ROZ
11-04-2004, 12:53 PM
If Hillory runs Arnold will take her down!!
Arnold and Rudy J. will run in 2008! :mix:
WW
Rudy Julliani I agree with, but I'm against someone who is not a naturalized citizen running for President.....

Desert Rat
11-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Bad Baja
I like your sig :D Try to shot you some green for that

cdog
11-04-2004, 03:49 PM
Margert Thacher (sp?) of Great Britain did a pretty good job as their CIC. I don't have a problem with a woman as pres just not Hillary!! By the way we have had a few presidents that did not have military exp. the only problem is we might nuc somebody if the PMS gets to bad :D
I know a couple of Brits that I sold homes to and they left Brittian because of all the taxes. They say it cost's a lot of money to run all of their social programs and it's really hard to break out of being blue collar once your born into it. While I agree not all presidents have a millitary background, men in general have gene's to lead. Every example of country's that are lead by women are the exact opposite of where the average republican would want our country to go toward. Realisticly I don't think the US is ready for a woman Pres let alone a black Pres.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-04-2004, 04:14 PM
What you really mean to say is that YOUR not ready for a woman president or a black president. Half of this country is made up of women and I think they would be just fine with a woman president. ;) I just don't want a democrap president. I don't care if it's male or female. Liddy Dole would be a lot better than Kerry and many others, especially Hilbilly Clinton. And why not a black president? Do you feel they aren't "american" enough for you? As long as he or she is not in the liberal crybaby party, I don't care if he or she is black, asian, white, hispanic or native American.

cdog
11-04-2004, 04:27 PM
What you really mean to say is that YOUR not ready for a woman president or a black president. Half of this country is made up of women and I think they would be just fine with a woman president. ;) I just don't want a democrap president. I don't care if it's male or female. Liddy Dole would be a lot better than Kerry and many others, especially Hilbilly Clinton. And why not a black president? Do you feel they aren't "american" enough for you? As long as he or she is not in the liberal crybaby party, I don't care if he or she is black, asian, white, hispanic or native American.
I admit it. To this day I have not met a black that did'nt think that I owed them something because i'm white. I judge everyone on an individual basis and have done deeds to prove so. Still, If a woman has a chance of winning the pres, why have'nt any made it to the primarys? I think it will happen some day, just not soon. It will be a long process. Even though there are more women than men. More men actualy vote.

CEO
11-04-2004, 05:00 PM
The media is talking about hillary running in 2008. I even had it on my Yahoo page. Leno was talking about it last night.
I would bet that the US is not ready for a woman pres. I think the media has been trying to get us ready for this by showing all of those stupid sit coms where the wife is the brains and the husband is the village idiot.
Sorry but I don't think i'd even vote for Elisibeth Dole. Just look how janet reno and her soft authority on the bad guy's got us. I personally think she is the reason why osama is still alive today.
It seems to me to be a sure fire way for the dems to loose another election.
Hillary should run. And keep running after all those Skanks that her Hubby put the Presidental wood too!! :D
(im kidding)

CEO
11-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Rudy Julliani I agree with, but I'm against someone who is not a naturalized citizen running for President.....
I don't think Arnold can run just because, he's not a natural citizen.
I could be wrong

Kilrtoy
11-04-2004, 05:05 PM
A woman/LESBIAN in charge of a atomic arsenal
I DONT THINK SO

HCS
11-04-2004, 05:07 PM
I don't think Arnold can run just because, he's not a natural citizen.
I could be wrong
Your right. He's trying to get the law changed. That's just we need is a
German president.

GHTRIM
11-04-2004, 05:09 PM
I agree...

Dr. Eagle
11-04-2004, 05:24 PM
Boy that's one scary pic! :2purples:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2086vote_2008.jpg
Ouch!!!!!!!!
Did anyone get the license plate of the truck that hit her???? :eek:

Dr. Eagle
11-04-2004, 05:26 PM
i wouldn't mind seeing RUDY J and C RICE,maybe a women vp,and shes tough :smile:
With Arnold as Secretary of Defense.....
I can see him yelling to Rudy... GOoooooooooooo Get to de Chappah.... Do eeet Get to de chappah........:smile:

Jeanyus
11-04-2004, 05:29 PM
I was hoping Hillery would take a ride with Ted Kenedy, and never return.

HCS
11-04-2004, 10:26 PM
I was hoping Hillery would take a ride with Ted Kenedy, and never return.
Just think. They could make a new president. :idea: :2purples:

INXS
11-04-2004, 10:50 PM
that should finish off those liberal dems for at lest the rest of my life! The only good thing about the klintons is the fact that they distroyed the democrat party!