PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for everyones support

Boat Loan Guy
11-04-2004, 11:00 AM
Just wanted to update everyone and say thanks for your support. I had my son go online and read everyoneÂ’s response and the glow in his eyes as he was reading what everyone had wrote was priceless.
So for the good news, Last night the Coach that got stupid and said stuff to my son resigned from coaching.
I also informed my son that this is not the time to gloat about what has happen even know this coach made a stupid commit he is a person and has feelings and I am sure that resigning after 13 years of being with the program was very tough for him and the rest of the coaching staff.
So again for my son and me, we appreciate the positive comments that everyone has shared with us and when I see you on the water I would like to by all of you a beer.
Thanks Chris

syke-o
11-04-2004, 11:09 AM
glad to hear it turned out in your favor...... i bet your glad u didnt knock him on his ass when u had a chance.., and that u took a much calmer approach to the situation.... :cool:

redi4fun
11-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Way to keep a cool head and be a great example to your son Chris. :smile:

HavasuDreamin'
11-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Two thumbs up. Hopefully your follow through will keep other kids in that program from having to go through what you son went through.
Best of luck in the future. :)

switchin'addiction
11-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Way to keep a cool head and be a great example to your son Chris. :smile:
Exactly! Thanks for the update.

THOR
11-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Well done. Congrats is in order for your son and for you keeping a cool head.

PHX ATC
11-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Great!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-04-2004, 11:41 AM
That is great! Well done.

BarryMac
11-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Terrific, hate to hear that he left Coaching, he probably loved the job but when he treats his players as he did your son it is for the best and he doesn't deserve to be called "Coach".
You did an awesome job showing your son restraint, extra Kudo's too you...
gjb

OutCole'd
11-04-2004, 11:59 AM
Great news. Serves the guy right. Glad to see you taught your son a great lesson. Try diplomacy first, then if that does not work, kick ass.

ROZ
11-04-2004, 12:06 PM
Great news. Serves the guy right. Glad to see you taught your son a great lesson. Try diplomacy first, then if that does not work, kick ass.
Exactly!