PDA

View Full Version : Damage to neighbors trailer.

MikeF
11-04-2004, 12:33 PM
I got a problem. My neighbors next to my storage space says there is damage done to the side of their travel trailer. The pressure ding that is on their trailer is in a spot where there is "no way" that my boat/trailer could have done that damage. I have made a report to my insurance today and hope to have the adjuster look at it as soon as possible.
Has anyone here had this type of problem and what was the outcome of the whole dilemma?
Thanx.

superdave013
11-04-2004, 12:38 PM
I'd stick to your guns that you didn't do it. Anyone that's been to your storage spot knows you have plenty of room.

Ducatista
11-04-2004, 12:42 PM
I would think your neighbors don't have a leg to stand on unless someone actually saw something or it was on video. I would think that they should contact their Ins Co, pay the deducable, and fix it, or get over it and not make a claim. How can they prove you caused the damage, or when the damage occured?

Quality Time
11-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Mike F,
Out of curiosity do you store in Irvine?

MikeF
11-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Yeap......

Quality Time
11-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Barranca at Sand Canyon by chance? Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread, but I store in Irivine as well.

78Eliminator
11-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Mike, I saw you hit the guys trailer. Or maybe I saw someone el$e hit the trailer. The choice is up to you. PM me for my paypal account information.
Justin

MikeF
11-04-2004, 01:12 PM
Barranca at Sand Canyon by chance? Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread, but I store in Irivine as well.
Opposite side of the 5 fwy.
Mike, I saw you hit the guys trailer. Or maybe I saw someone el$e hit the trailer. The choice is up to you. PM me for my paypal account information.
Justin
I only got about $60 in that acct. Will that cover me?! :clover: :D

Quality Time
11-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Okay, I know where you are. Back to your thread. Sorry to hear your neighbor is an ass. The problem with telling him to pound sand is that he may be a bigger ass and mess with your rig. Kind of a no-win situation unless you can get another spot away from this knuckle-head.
Good Luck in resolving this.

MikeF
11-04-2004, 05:50 PM
bump......Bueller. :rollside: