Leaving tonight & will bring the boat back for the lake pacific run 11/13
Late, Mike

dicudmore
11-04-2004, 02:54 PM
right on :D
wish I was going too....

LHC30Victory
11-04-2004, 02:57 PM
Mike, are you in on the charity poker run? We'll be out late fri. It's Mimi's and my dad's b/day weekend.

Roxysnow
11-04-2004, 03:01 PM
Leaving tonight & will bring the boat back for the lake pacific run 11/13
Late, Mike
Same here but we are heading out Friday noon. We are doing to Charity Poker Run then hauling the boat back to Cali for the Pacific run next Saturday.

cola
11-04-2004, 03:02 PM
I though about it, I need to service my boat. If I finish on Friday I might. See you out there. Hows the heel & the Igor stiches.j/k
Late, Mike

LHC30Victory
11-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Igor stitches ! LOL
The foot's fine but ya remember me complainin bout poppin my knee that eve? Well I tore the inside again. Now waitin for a surgery date!
I hate getting old :crossx:

Sane Asylum
11-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Igor stitches ! LOL
The foot's fine but ya remember me complainin bout poppin my knee that eve? Well I tore the inside again. Now waitin for a surgery date!
I hate getting old :crossx:
LHC.....How are ya man!! We were in the Sunsation tied up with you and the rest of the gang at Willow during the ADRII or III.......I forgot (whichever the last one was)
I keep thinkin about the prize for patchin you up.....That bottle of captains reserve is a fair payday......If you're plannin on gettin hurt anytime soon lemme know.....
I've got a couple of pics I'll post pretty soon.....Tell Mimi we said hey.......
Let us know if you ever get to Phoenix to wet the sled.....

hot_diggity_dog
11-04-2004, 05:36 PM
LHC.....How are ya man!! We were in the Sunsation tied up with you and the rest of the gang at Willow during the ADRII or III.......I forgot (whichever the last one was)
I keep thinkin about the prize for patchin you up.....That bottle of captains reserve is a fair payday......If you're plannin on gettin hurt anytime soon lemme know.....
I've got a couple of pics I'll post pretty soon.....Tell Mimi we said hey.......
Let us know if you ever get to Phoenix to wet the sled.....
Sane I don't know if we met or not too, :hammerhea but I was the co-Pilot in XRated on the run up. :D You where running next to us. ;)
HDD
Glenn

ChumpChange
11-04-2004, 05:50 PM
Leavin Friday night. Can't wait to get there.

FRENCHIE
11-04-2004, 06:23 PM
if i dont make it to angels bach party in vegas....mike i might go out with Matt and GOldi!!!!! :wink:

cola
11-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Sane we were tied up @ Willow together also. Nice boat by the way. Well were off.
Late, Mike :cool:

Sane Asylum
11-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Sane I don't know if we met or not too, :hammerhea but I was the co-Pilot in XRated on the run up. :D You where running next to us. ;)
HDD
Glenn
Glenn.......I couldn't help but remember theboat....That fockin thing was fast....I always think my boat's fairly quick til I start looking at the ass end of a 30 somethin foot cat with egg beaters. Got a buddy that's got a 36' Motion Cat with triple 250XR(?) racing mercs.....It's the shiznit......
We didn't get to hang much after we left willow.....had the crumbsnatchers and they were gettin kinda cranky in the evening....
If you've got some pics, PM me.......Next time stop and lemme buy you a beverage...
SA...

Sane Asylum
11-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Sane we were tied up @ Willow together also. Nice boat by the way. Well were off.
Late, Mike :cool:
Mike....I do remember......I forgot who was with you but I remember the graphics on your boat......
We've gotta do that again......My gang had a blast.....I got my first taste of lake mohave basin chop that afternoon.....CHIT.......
I'm out....time for a bull and vodka....

LHC30Victory
11-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Hey SA, we remember ya all, too bad ya cant make it this weekend, it would be a blast.
If I plan on getting hurt, I think I will just avoid myself, but then I never do.
Mimi says hi.

Phat Matt
11-04-2004, 09:39 PM
We'll be out there this weekend too. See you all there.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-04-2004, 09:47 PM
We'll be out there this weekend too. See you all there.
I just got back, I have to work this weekend :( :cry:

OGShocker
11-04-2004, 09:57 PM
We'll be there this and next weekend. This week is for work on the house and next week is the PAY UP SUCKA weekend with Summerlove and CarbonMarine :D

Phat Matt
11-04-2004, 09:58 PM
I just got back, I have to work this weekend :( :cry:
That blows. I'll check on the Red Room for you Saturday night. :D

DECKKAT
11-04-2004, 10:28 PM
I'm shooting for it.