PDA

View Full Version : All You Kids Pack Your Bags. Bush Orders Draft!

GlastronGuy
11-04-2004, 06:00 PM
http://img113.exs.cx/img113/8658/2075796.jpg

Dr. Eagle
11-04-2004, 06:04 PM
http://img113.exs.cx/img113/8658/2075796.jpg
Where's my draft card...... DOH! :jawdrop:

ROZ
11-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Is that Tony Blair in the back ground?

GlastronGuy
11-04-2004, 06:09 PM
Is that Tony Blair in the back ground?
Yes it is. I was wondering what he was doing with his hands?

CA Stu
11-04-2004, 06:16 PM
Yes it is. I was wondering what he was doing with his hands?
Opening a bottle of whisky.
Cheers!
CA Stu

Infomaniac
11-04-2004, 06:29 PM
Opening a bottle of whisky.
Cheers!
CA Stu
You mean a Heiny in Bush's Hiney.
:D :D :D

Kachina26
11-04-2004, 06:41 PM
That's worth a good tee hee.

SHOTKALLIN
11-04-2004, 06:52 PM
We had better hope there isn't a draft. with this latest generation we might be in trouble. I like to call them generation zero. we might win a war if its played on playstation 2. have you seen this latest group of losers. Probably not because no one goes outside anymore. They all sit at home on the net or playing video games. when was the last time you saw a group of teenagers playing football in the street? that shizzle is rare nowadays.

XtrmWakeborder
11-04-2004, 06:53 PM
We had better hope there isn't a draft. with this latest generation we might be in trouble. I like to call them generation zero. we might win a war if its played on playstation 2. have you seen this latest group of losers. Probably not because no one goes outside anymore. They all sit at home on the net or playing video games. when was the last time you saw a group of teenagers playing football in the street? that shizzle is rare nowadays.
Whoa whoa whoa guy... theres still some good ones out there

coolchange
11-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Ya, you got part of it right. On the internet doin there home work, playin Air Combat on the PS2, at baseball practice, at the batting coach, and in Kick Boxing so they can kick wise guys ass.

Infomaniac
11-04-2004, 08:03 PM
Sounds like you need to stray a little farther away from CA dude.
You cannot base an opinion of an entire generation from your throne overlooking the valley.

INXS
11-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Congress can pass a draft, not Bush!

bigq
11-04-2004, 08:25 PM
Well my 19 year old nephew just left 3 weeks ago for Army boot camp, wants to be in special forces, sniper hunter is what he said, crazy kid. If they are all like him that are joining we are far from trouble.

fourspeednup
11-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Whoa whoa whoa guy... theres still some good ones out there
Nah just a bunch of useless, fat, video game playing, MTV watching, no good excuses for humanity ;) :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-04-2004, 08:53 PM
I sure hope you guys are right. i go to the mall and i see alot of kids that need the shiiiit slapped out of them. i see kids with marijuana leaf hats, and kids that look like they fell out of a video on mtv or bet. all the goth kids look like they are on heroine, and the hip hop kids look like they sold it to the goth kids. this is the generation zero that i speak of. where are the parents??? I guess they do dope with thier kids nowadays.

fourspeednup
11-04-2004, 08:59 PM
I sure hope you guys are right. i go to the mall and i see alot of kids that need the shiiiit slapped out of them. i see kids with marijuana leaf hats, and kids that look like they fell out of a video on mtv or bet. all the goth kids look like they are on heroine, and the hip hop kids look like they sold it to the goth kids. this is the generation zero that i speak of. where are the parents??? I guess they do dope with thier kids nowadays.
You get pissed when you see them? Try going to school with those focktards every day and being assumed to be one of them. Most can't even operate a hat correctly :boxingguy
--four((certified car/boat nut+ASU student))speed

XtrmWakeborder
11-04-2004, 09:09 PM
You get pissed when you see them? Try going to school with those focktards every day and being assumed to be one of them. Most can't even operate a hat correctly :boxingguy
--four((certified car/boat nut+ASU student))speed
I'm in the same situation as you four, lmao operate a hat correctly...thats some funny shit

fourspeednup
11-04-2004, 09:12 PM
I'm in the same situation as you four, lmao operate a hat correctly...thats some funny shit
:D :D
You know what I'm talkin about

GlastronGuy
11-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Ttt

Racer277
11-05-2004, 11:40 AM
Personally, I thought the lack of a draft had a lot to do with this generation.
But WTF do I know??? :idea:

GlastronGuy
11-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Personally, I thought the lack of a draft had a lot to do with this generation.
But WTF do I know??? :idea:
You are a wise man.

spectratoad
11-05-2004, 11:48 AM
I have alot of confidence in this generation. There are alot of losers out there that, yes, "Can't operate a hat" LMAO but there are more good ones. Squeeky wheels get the attention. Kinda like this last election but we see how that turned out.
The military has done well for me but I would rather trust my life to a soldier who WANTS to be there rather than the alternative. I highly doubt we ever have to again worry about the draft.

GlastronGuy
11-05-2004, 11:55 AM
I have alot of confidence in this generation. There are alot of losers out there that, yes, "Can't operate a hat" LMAO but there are more good ones. Squeeky wheels get the attention. Kinda like this last election but we see how that turned out.
The military has done well for me but I would rather trust my life to a soldier who WANTS to be there rather than the alternative. I highly doubt we ever have to again worry about the draft.
When I was active duty, we still had kids that were there only for the college money. They'd get 60-70 on their SQT and he happy with it.
It was frustrating knowing that I'd have to fight with these ignorant turds (during cold war and we had Fulda Gap) and their lack of knowledge could be my demise.

cdog
11-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Consider this. There is a big movement in the 20 something age group and they have been called the Regan generation. I fit the profile. ;)
The bad hat operators I think would qualify as the Clinton Generation. :idea:
2/3's of all of my friends vote Republican and work there ass off. They have nice homes and need to be here to run things eventually. To be honest I find that a lot of 30-40 somethings look at me and think my mom and dad paid for everything.
But I will admit that the tatoo/lifted truck/wigger/gamer/wanna be cool guy's have really given the Clinton generation a bad name.
Someone's got to Flip your burger's.

Sleek-Jet
11-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Wow, that was about the most ignorant post in a while. News flash, there is a whole bunch of "generation 0" kids over playing in the sand, kicking ass and keeping you warm and snuggly here in the good ole US.
I'd send you a red chicklet, but you aren't worth the time.