PDA

View Full Version : I'm an idiot!!!

voodoomedman
11-04-2004, 06:22 PM
The sniper hits again. Apparantly, I am an idiot because I said Amen to the prayer wheel in the military thread.
I am an idiot and should keep my comments to myself!!!
Isn't that what this message board is for. Everybody put in there comments. The need to have mandatory signartures on rep points.

21rayson
11-04-2004, 11:02 PM
The sniper hits again. Apparantly, I am an idiot because I said Amen to the prayer wheel in the military thread.
I am an idiot and should keep my comments to myself!!!
Isn't that what this message board is for. Everybody put in there comments. The need to have mandatory signartures on rep points.so am i guess for postin it.

Some Kind Of Monster
11-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Signatures aren't going to change anyones opinions. They will simply prevent you from knowing that someone doesn't like what you said. If someone has a problem with what you say, there isn't anything you can do to change that. Just take it in stride.

voodoomedman
11-04-2004, 11:29 PM
Signatures aren't going to change anyones opinions. They will simply prevent you from knowing that someone doesn't like what you said. If someone has a problem with what you say, there isn't anything you can do to change that. Just take it in stride.
If I truly said something stupid or offended someone then I deserve it. This guy is sniping me and a few others. Just harassing us. I can take anything in stride and I can take constructive criticism because I can always improve myself. I just don't like being harassed. This guy would stop the blatant attacks if he didn't have anything to hide behind. I said Amen to a prayer for our troops. I don't think anyone would disagree with that enough to throw a red for that. Even if you don't agree with the war, I think everyone feels for our soldiers fighting everyday and night so we don't have to.