PDA

View Full Version : Major funk

billet racing
11-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Gawd, This time change and the dreary weather is doing me in. All week, around 8pm, I'm ready for bed. Don't usually hit the sac til midight or later. Don't feel like doing nothing. No drive to work in the garage, fix the drier(its crying, needs new roller). Fall asleep til about 1am, then lay there til 5am, then head for work. Bleah.

switchin'addiction
11-04-2004, 08:32 PM
I think it is the same way everywhere dude. You described exactly, the last 2 weeks for me. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Midlife Advantage
11-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Gawd, This time change and the dreary weather is doing me in. All week, around 8pm, I'm ready for bed. Don't usually hit the sac til midight or later. Don't feel like doing nothing. No drive to work in the garage, fix the drier(its crying, needs new roller). Fall asleep til about 1am, then lay there til 5am, then head for work. Bleah.
no shit, what is it? as soon as the time changes, it seems that the body says "I dont feel like doing anything but TV" WTF? I hate the winter. unless its raining, which is always cool, Winter is useless to the weekday.

Mrs.Racer277
11-04-2004, 08:34 PM
I could not have said it better myself. I hate this time of year dark and cold right after you get off work. :frown:

Mandelon
11-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Dudes you are reading my mind.
Man---->unsettled lately<------delon

Outnumbered
11-04-2004, 08:36 PM
That is pretty weird. My wife and I were talking about this today. I'm in the same rut. No time change here though. I think my problem is the half-way cold I have. One day I think I'm sick, the next I think I'm over it. Then it comes back even worse. Its been going on for over a week. Its not a bad cold, just seems to drain all my energy. Drinking lots of OJ and water seems to help.
OL