PDA

View Full Version : Assault on Falujah Begins

spectratoad
11-05-2004, 07:19 AM
:wink: Maybe we can now take care of business.

GlastronGuy
11-05-2004, 07:26 AM
I hope to god they just let our boys cut loose. We could level that town in minutes but we keep pussy-footing around.

GHTRIM
11-05-2004, 07:42 AM
:wink: Maybe we can now take care of business.
I'm sure there will be MORE rules of engagement put on the troops. Seems to be the case 99.9% of the time. :mad:

spectratoad
11-05-2004, 07:43 AM
We just need to get rid of the "ride along" policy for the media.

GHTRIM
11-05-2004, 08:00 AM
That's the truth... We are doing quite a bit of damage that alot of people do know about. Most of it at night with the preditor and the two hellfire missles it carrys. I've seen a whole crap load of video where we get them at night. They don't even see it coming. :D

switchin'addiction
11-05-2004, 09:07 AM
That's the truth... We are doing quite a bit of damage that alot of people do know about. Most of it at night with the preditor and the two hellfire missles it carrys. I've seen a whole crap load of video where we get them at night. They don't even see it coming. :D
I'd love to see some of that video.

Red Eye
11-05-2004, 09:33 AM
Does anyone have any links to the news about this?

switchin'addiction
11-05-2004, 09:41 AM
Does anyone have any links to the news about this?
Try this. (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/05/iraq.main/index.html)

spectratoad
11-05-2004, 09:46 AM
Or this................http://www.foxnews.com/

GHTRIM
11-05-2004, 10:01 AM
I'd love to see some of that video.
I'll contact my bro and see if he can send me a couple. Some of it is hard to see because of the altitude the Preditor loiters. It does help to have someone explaining the events leading up to the death of these f'ers. You can still get the idea though. :hammerhea

switchin'addiction
11-05-2004, 10:14 AM
I'll contact my bro and see if he can send me a couple. Some of it is hard to see because of the altitude the Preditor loiters. It does help to have someone explaining the events leading up to the death of these f'ers. You can still get the idea though. :hammerhea
Cool...post up & explain away. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see them.

GHTRIM
11-05-2004, 10:26 AM
Cool...post up & explain away. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see them.
I'll have my bro send the video to my work computer as soon as he gets home. I don't know when I'll be able to post it but I WILL. I can't send it from my computer at home cause we heading out to Havasu after work.