PDA

View Full Version : Man slashes own throat over Bush win.

Back Forty
11-05-2004, 10:14 AM
This guy was at a bar here and was threatening people who voted for bush. :rolleyes:
I find it funny that this didn't make it into the "News" story but thats a liberal media for you.
This is of B movie material...
(Work safe) :messedup:
The Liberal (http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/3891031/detail.html)

***boat
11-05-2004, 10:30 AM
Did any one watch the video where his neighbor is saying the police should not have shot the guy? ARRRRGGGGGG. How stupid can people be. If you lunge at a cop with a knife you are going to get shot. In fact if he did not get shot I would have been pissed. Non lethal force does not work every time, especially when drugs are involved. If that guy was jacked up on acid and dust and they zaped or sprayed him there probably would be a dead cop right now.

Mrs CP 19
11-05-2004, 10:44 AM
I am not surprised...seems it is all too common a question when the Police are FORCED to use lethal force. "But did they have to shot him/her" DUH!!

Red Eye
11-05-2004, 11:06 AM
That guys mug shot just looks like he was crazy.

H20Advantage
11-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Put yourself in that situation. Would you as a reasonable person have shot someone who lunged at you with a knife? Especially after he has displayed violent behavior towards others and himself. That's the question that has to be asked when determining that it was a justified shooting.

Her454
11-05-2004, 11:18 AM
My brother in law is a deputy for SJ County in Stockton and last night some pyscho rammed his patrol car and 3 others pretty seriously then led police on a high speed chase up to our County (Calaveras). Thats about 50 miles of treacherous roads to be traveling at those speeds.
I'll bet anything the deputies are put on administrative leave pending an investigation and that the pyscho is the "victim"..once again. My sister lives in fear her husband may not come home some nights because of freaks like this and then the public questions when the police use force.
:mad:

Back Forty
11-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Non lethal force does not work every time, especially when drugs are involved. If that guy was jacked up on acid and dust and they zaped or sprayed him there probably would be a dead cop right now.
That was last month... :notam:
Did you all hear about the big Fat guy hacked up on PCP and had been smoking the cigarettes dipped in enbalming fluid? He died of heart failure while in police custody. The idiots in town tried to say the police beat a black man to death. This black man clothes lined the first cop and went to work on the rest... :rolleyes:
Cinci's worst problem is (like most cities) is that 70% of the TV and print media takes the liberal slant. Why was that moron even interviewed and why not the people who were actually fearing for their own safety with the suicidal guy making threats. Our liberal media is always trying to screw the cops in our town.:mad:
'll bet anything the deputies are put on administrative leave pending an investigation
They are on administrative leave... :yuk:

spectratoad
11-05-2004, 11:25 AM
Can't remember if it was here locally or not but I just heard on the news yesterday that they are not allowed to use tazers on handcuffed criminals any longer. Don't know why they would be tazering someone alreaady cuffed but hey if they won't settle down treat them like a dog with a shock collar. :messedup:

Tom Brown
11-05-2004, 12:12 PM
That guys mug shot just looks like he was crazy.
He would have been convicted convict based on that picture alone. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I'm going for that look. It rocks. :cool:

Back Forty
11-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Now I know where I've seen this guy....
http://images.ibsys.com/2004/1104/3891136.jpg
We represent The Lollipop Guild,
The Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild.
And in the name of The Lollipop Guild,
We wish to welcome you to Muchkinland.
We welcome you to Munchkinland.
We welcome you to Munchkinland,
Tra la la la la La la la, la la la, Tra la la la la la la.
From now on you'll be history.
You'll be hisss, you'll be hisss, you'll be history!
And we will glorify your name!
You will be a bust, be a bust, be a bust In the Hall of Fame!
Tra la la la la la la la, la la la, Tra la la la la la la.
Tra la la la la la la la, la la la, Tra la la la la la la.
Tra la la la la la la la, la la la, Tra la la la la la!
:) :) :)

spectratoad
11-05-2004, 12:39 PM
for some reason I am looking around for some helium :wink:

572Daytona
11-05-2004, 12:40 PM
It looks like a candidate for JBB's new avatar to me.

Her454
11-05-2004, 12:59 PM
ROTFLMAO................Follow the Yellow Brick Road Todd................. :rollside: :)
BTW, I try my best to stay out of Munchkinland...last time I was there a house fell on me. :hammer2:

angry dad
11-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Why couldn't that have been mike moore????

Dr. Eagle
11-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Darwin strikes again..... :)

switchin'addiction
11-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Darwin strikes again..... :)
My thoughts exactly.

kahanamoko
11-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Then there's the recent news story about the guy who was arrested for threatening to kill his girlfriend when she told him that she was going to vote for Kerry. How typical for many right-wingers who are absolutely incapable of understanding that everyone doesn't ascribe to their lock-step attitude about politics.

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 12:53 AM
Then there's the recent news story about the guy who was arrested for threatening to kill his girlfriend when she told him that she was going to vote for Kerry. How typical for many right-wingers who are absolutely incapable of understanding that everyone doesn't ascribe to their lock-step attitude about politics.
Tit for tat...is that the best you can do? You Bush haters are just going to have to suffer!!!
So SUFFER!!!!!
Bwwaaahhhhaaahhaaahhhaahhh!
Loooooooser! :D

kahanamoko
11-06-2004, 12:58 AM
Tit for tat...is that the best you can do? You Bush haters are just going to have to suffer!!!
So SUFFER!!!!!
Bwwaaahhhhaaahhaaahhhaahhh!
Loooooooser! :D
The funniest thing is that you think I'm "suffering" as a result of the election.
Bwwaaahhhaaahhaaahhhaahhh!

Steve 1
11-06-2004, 06:14 AM
Nothing and nobody here,Let's move on.