PDA

View Full Version : Hooray for K&N!!

mirvin
11-05-2004, 10:54 AM
I don't know about you folks, but I've been surrounded by poor service lately. Everywhere I turn I'm getting the shaft from companies that I thought would stand up for their products and services.
Enter K& N........YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I have one of their intake systems on my truck. Maybe 2 years old. I noticed the other day that the air tube was coming apart, splitting in a couple spots.
I got on the phone with K&N, the gentleman I talked to asked if I could email a pic. I did. Within 10 minutes I got an email back saying that I would be receiving a replacement part via ups within 10 days.
THAT RIGHT THERE IS SERVICE!!!! Some companies just understand that service is what matters.
mirvin :cool: :D

hack job
11-05-2004, 10:56 AM
I don't know about you folks, but I've been surrounded by poor service lately. Everywhere I turn I'm getting the shaft from companies that I thought would stand up for their products and services.
Enter K& N........YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I have one of their intake systems on my truck. Maybe 2 years old. I noticed the other day that the air tube was coming apart, splitting in a couple spots.
I got on the phone with K&N, the gentleman I talked to asked if I could email a pic. I did. Within 10 minutes I got an email back saying that I would be receiving a replacement part via ups within 10 days.
THAT RIGHT THERE IS SERVICE!!!! Some companies just understand that service is what matters.
mirvin :cool: :D
good info.
i like to hear about companies that take care of the customers way to go k&n. i run there filters on every thing i own ( truck , boat, quad) ;)

switchin'addiction
11-05-2004, 11:03 AM
"Stand up" company in all of the dealings I have had with them. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with them. Congrats.

Mrs Luvnlife
11-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Glad you're happy Mirvin......it's about time for you!!! ;) Customer Service will make ya or break ya!!

BowTie Rick
11-05-2004, 11:31 AM
If you tried calling me, my apologies. I've been in Vegas since Sunday for the SEMA show. It is good to hear the CS people took care of you. Back to work, this place is crazy busy.

HCS
11-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Does the intake setup make much difference?

mbrown2
11-05-2004, 11:35 AM
K & N and Bow Tie Rick rock...needed a new filter for a truck I was selling and the service was nothing short of stellar and over the top! :D

mirvin
11-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Hey Rick, I hadn't tried to contact you on this. I thought since I didnt' buy it from you I wouldn't bug you with it :smile:
Hardcore ski, I can tell you that the intake systems do make a noticable difference. I drove my truck with an exhaust and power chip for several years. Once I added the intake it brought the whole package together. THe mid range acceleration is very noticable, as well as the growl from under the hood.
BTW, UPS just delivered the replacement tube to my door one day after talking to K&N.
mirvin :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
11-05-2004, 03:24 PM
customer service is an oxymoron

mirvin
11-05-2004, 03:28 PM
customer service is an oxymoron
Not in this case brudda....talked to them yesterday, got a new unit gratis, delivered today.
THat right there is just silly...
mirvin :p

Rev. Williams
11-05-2004, 04:06 PM
If you tried calling me, my apologies. I've been in Vegas since Sunday for the SEMA show. It is good to hear the CS people took care of you. Back to work, this place is crazy busy.
Hey Rick, Did you guys every finish the cool air intake for the 2004 F150's
Last we talked you said it was close to finished. I'd really like to try that on mine.
Let me know, when you get a chance

voodoomedman
11-05-2004, 07:15 PM
And to make it even better they sent it UPS. Hooray for K&N.