PDA

View Full Version : Scuba Steve

Trigger
11-05-2004, 12:32 PM
Scuba Steve,
No disrespect is meant with this post. I hope you do not take it that way. I have seen the pictures from the Halloween party and I must say that your wife (I believe it is your wife) is an absolute beauty. She doesn't seem to be mentioned as often, but I think she has one of the most beautiful natural smiles I have seen. In all the pictures she is smiling and it looks sincere and not a pose. The eyes show the smile. The body I don't think I even have to mention (the pictures show this well). I just wanted to say this, as your wife is a very attractive woman. If she is even half as sweet as she is beautiful you are one lucky guy. :smile:

PHX ATC
11-05-2004, 12:48 PM
It's a Mesa, AZ thing. :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 12:52 PM
You could have sent me a pm. lol :hammer2: :D
She is a dream girl, always full of joy, it takes a lot to bring her down. :cool:
Thank you for the compliment. :p

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 12:54 PM
That could be true. lol :clover:

miller19j
11-05-2004, 12:54 PM
Monique is a beauty! She has a great personality as well! :)
But she has terrible taste in men! :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Monique is a beauty! She has a great personality as well! :)
I see your working on getting your Super Focker title back. :D :boxingguy :D

miller19j
11-05-2004, 12:57 PM
I didn’t know that I lost it…… :D

Sleek-Jet
11-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Same thing can be said for MJ19. :chi:

dicudmore
maybe its something in the beer out there :D ???

SCUBA STEVE
I didn’t know that I lost it…… :D
Your on Focker probation for not posting enough. lol :2purples: :D

Trigger
11-05-2004, 12:59 PM
You could have sent me a pm. lol :hammer2: :D
She is a dream girl, always full of joy, it takes a lot to bring her down. :cool:
Thank you for the compliment. :p
PM's are too boring (plus she wouldn't of been able to see it ;) . I speak my mind. Not to worried about what others see. But in all seriousness, it seems like she doesn't get the atention she deserves (comments on the board). Just wanted to let you know that she is a lovely lady. Kudos to you Scuba. :smile:

dicudmore
11-05-2004, 01:00 PM
PM's are too boring (plus she wouldn't of been able to see it ;) . I speak my mind. Not to worried about what others see. But in all seriousness, it seems like she doesn't get the atention she deserves (comments on the board). Just wanted to let you know that she is a lovely lady. Kudos to you Scuba. :smile:
we know she's lovely.....I think he just keeps her under wraps better than some other members....then every now and again we get a little treat :wink:

miller19j
11-05-2004, 01:01 PM
Same thing can be said for MJ19. :chi:Hey I resemble that comment! :rollside:

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Are you trying to say you want to see more pix j/k lol :cool:
Thank you again, dicudmore post got it right! :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Hey I resemble that comment! :rollside:
Sure glad I didnt have to say it! lol :D

Trigger
11-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Are you trying to say you want to see more pix j/k lol :cool:
Now what fool would ever refuse that offer!! :)

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 01:12 PM
Now what fool would ever refuse that offer!! :)
True that...
You can look in the image center under Steven Cervantes at my pix, most of them are from last year's savaging. :cool:

Kilrtoy
11-05-2004, 01:13 PM
HELL NO she is from LOS ANGELES
HELL YES SHE IS HOT

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 01:15 PM
HELL YES SHE IS HOT
Actually she is from her Mom lol (Mother in law not as hot as Frenchies Mother in law) :D

PHX ATC
11-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Could very well be..... :rollside:

dicudmore
11-05-2004, 01:17 PM
True that...
You can look in the image center under Steven Cervantes at my pix, most of them are from last year's savaging. :cool:
nice pics

Kilrtoy
11-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Well I have to jump in on this topic. Mrs Scuba is the bomb!!! Yes that smile is real :smile: Shelli and I love her to death (We think your OK to Steve :p ) But if you ever want to see her get a little upset just wait till she starts calling Steve "MISTER" :rolleyes: Then you know she has had enough :hammerhea
LOL i have heard that a few times.
NIKKIS MOM= MILF

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 01:24 PM
hey you focks, this was suposed to be about Monique, NOT MISTER! :2purples: :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 01:24 PM
nice pics
That was fast. Thanks. :smile:

dicudmore
11-05-2004, 01:26 PM
That was fast. Thanks. :smile:
guess that's why they call me minute man.. :2purples:
wait a minute, that wasn't funny :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Funny for us! :D :hammer2:

Trigger
11-05-2004, 01:27 PM
It was to us! (and probably to those women that experienced it) ;) :D

Trigger
11-05-2004, 01:28 PM
Funny for us! :D :hammer2:
Your fast! You beat me to it!!!

PHX ATC
11-05-2004, 01:30 PM
Your fast! You beat me to it!!!
Do I hear two minute men? :eek: :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Do I hear two minute men? :eek: :D
I dont think so!!! :lightsabe :D

Tom Brown
11-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Actually she is from her Mom lol (Mother in law not as hot as Frenchies Mother in law) :D
Hot, eh? :idea:
Hey Frenchie, hook a brother up with your MIL. :cool:

ROZ
11-05-2004, 01:44 PM
Beer out there? He travels here to get his beer :D:D:D:D

BarryMac
11-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Yep Scuba Steve, she is a beauty, your a lucky man...

RiverDave
11-05-2004, 01:57 PM
Why do the words "violation card" & "All Night Long" keep running through my mind right now?? :D
RD

shadow
11-05-2004, 02:07 PM
SCUBA STEVE == lucky man!\
Anytime i've been around she's always smiling,and plesant.Pretty as the day is long.
great combo between the two.

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 02:14 PM
True that, Costco in Mesa doesnt have tecates! :D
Dave, its always going on ALL NIGHT LONG lol :hammer2:
Again thank you all for the kind words about Monique. :cool:
She'll be ALL embaressed when she reds the thread :D

Sleek-Jet
11-05-2004, 02:16 PM
True that, Costco in Mesa doesnt have tecates! :D
:D
You know what though, the dreaded Sam's Club has Tecates.... :jawdrop:
Should have moved to Tucson. :D

jackpunx
11-05-2004, 02:19 PM
HELL YES SHE IS HOT
Actually.. She is hired by the ***boat to keep an eye on Steve. Steve is a double agent from a little town somewhere in Mexico. We have had our eye on him for years now.. He has some how got him self involved with this so called Savage something or other.. Or Knuckleheads.. He is very Dangerous.. If you see him with out our operative.. Keep your distance, If you see our operative with out him... Or if you see Mrs Kilrtoy.. Its very important that you send them directly to me!.. Our countries security depends on it.
Steve AKA Scuba has been selling this new sex drug.. Its called ALL NIGHT LONG.. I know from our sources that he has been testing it.. As a result of that we may have lost our operative to his drug induced skills. Be careful on confronting this situation. They are often under the influence of Hard Liquor and she is in deep cover. She has been known to flash people to get her out of situations. This could be very damaging and your view of other women could be skewed for life.
:wink:

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 02:22 PM
You know what though, the dreaded Sam's Club has Tecates.... :jawdrop:
Should have moved to Tucson. :D
I just get them at Fry's for a $1 more then costco. :220v: :wink:

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Actually.. She is hired by the ***boat to keep an eye on Steve. Steve is a double agent from a little town somewhere in Mexico. We have had our eye on him for years now.. He has some how got him self involved with this so called Savage something or other.. Or Knuckleheads.. He is very Dangerous.. If you see him with out our operative.. Keep your distance, If you see our operative with out him... Or if you see Mrs Kilrtoy.. Its very important that you send them directly to me!.. Our countries security depends on it.
Steve AKA Scuba has been selling this new sex drug.. Its called ALL NIGHT LONG.. I know from our sources that he has been testing it.. As a result of that we may have lost our operative to his drug induced skills. Be careful on confronting this situation. They are often under the influence of Hard Liquor and she is in deep cover. She has been known to flash people to get her out of situations. This could be very damaging and your view of other women could be skewed for life.
LMAO, Mark after all that she is still mine, along with Mrs KH & Mrs Kilr. :lightsabe :p

Kilrtoy
11-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Now that right there is scary. I always wonder about the Scuba Dance and the shower cap streaker. Now i know

jackpunx
11-05-2004, 02:26 PM
LMAO, Mark after all that she is still mine, along with Mrs KH & Mrs Kilr. :lightsabe :p
LMAO.. I'll get.. I got KH in the bag.. she likes horspower..and Bill already said yes..
Im still working in kilr.. :smile:

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Now that right there is scary. I always wonder about the Scuba Dance and the shower cap streaker. Now i know
Lets not forget Scuba the pimp! lol :boxed: :D :skull:

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2004, 02:29 PM
LMAO.. I'll get.. I got KH in the bag.. she likes horspower..and Bill already said yes..
Both Mrs KH & Mrs Kilr like streakers! :D

Kilrtoy
11-05-2004, 02:39 PM
HUMMMMM
is that blonde from the Scuba's party involved in a trade here
I do have pics of her :2purples: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kilrtoy
11-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Lets not forget Scuba the pimp! lol :boxed: :D :skull:
That was super secret shiat. That is for selective eyes only

PHX ATC
11-05-2004, 02:46 PM
I need another beer run...I'm running low. :wink:

dicudmore
11-05-2004, 02:47 PM
I need another beer run...I'm running low. :wink:
come on over, there's some in the fridge, or in the ice-chest (in the garage)
I'll be at the storage yard pulling the boat out :D

PHX ATC
11-05-2004, 02:49 PM
come on over, there's some in the fridge, or in the ice-chest (in the garage)
I'll be at the storage yard pulling the boat out :D
I'm in. I suppose I can find some food in the fridge as well...you know, to keep me from pilaging the cupboards?

dicudmore
11-05-2004, 02:51 PM
I'm in. I suppose I can find some food in the fridge as well...you know, to keep me from pilaging the cupboards?
pretty fresh pizza in there...picked up around noon.
EDIT: bring your own M&M's....I'm out

PHX ATC
11-05-2004, 02:55 PM
pretty fresh pizza in there...picked up around noon.
EDIT: bring your own M&M's....I'm out
A couple of pieces will tide me over. I'll bring the M&M's. Maybe a handful, that way you'll have some leftover. :cool:

Mrs Scuba
11-05-2004, 03:25 PM
Scuba Steve,
No disrespect is meant with this post. I hope you do not take it that way. I have seen the pictures from the Halloween party and I must say that your wife (I believe it is your wife) is an absolute beauty. She doesn't seem to be mentioned as often, but I think she has one of the most beautiful natural smiles I have seen. In all the pictures she is smiling and it looks sincere and not a pose. The eyes show the smile. The body I don't think I even have to mention (the pictures show this well). I just wanted to say this, as your wife is a very attractive woman. If she is even half as sweet as she is beautiful you are one lucky guy. :smile:
Well I just got a call from Steve and he let me know about this thread. THANK YOU very much for the kind words. I'm a firm believer that when you are smiling it's contagious and others will smile with you. You can ask anyone I know even when upset, I can't help but smile.
You are all very sweet, and I'm glad I have friends like you all.
Trigger, I don't think we've met, but that is the nicest thing I've heard for a long time.
*You don't know how bad you've made me blush. You made me smile, like if I wasn't already.LOL
Again thank you everyone for the comps. :D

dicudmore
11-05-2004, 03:29 PM
hey, Mrs Scuba has joined the party :D

lurid
11-05-2004, 03:31 PM
I have to agree with Trigger.

FRENCHIE
11-05-2004, 03:32 PM
I JUST SAW THIS THREAD, AND STEVE...I GIVE YOUR LADY A 9-10/10 FOR SURE BROTHA...NOT LIKE YA DONT KNOW THIS!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)

Trigger
11-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Well I just got a call from Steve and he let me know about this thread. THANK YOU very much for the kind words. I'm a firm believer that when you are smiling it's contagious and others will smile with you. You can ask anyone I know even when upset, I can't help but smile.
You are all very sweet, and I'm glad I have friends like you all.
Trigger, I don't think we've met, but that is the nicest thing I've heard for a long time.
*You don't know how bad you've made me blush. You made me smile, like if I wasn't already.LOL
Again thank you everyone for the comps. :D
Mrs. Scuba,
No I have not had the pleasure of meeting you. Maybe someday, but I live in NY ( you should be safe :) ) and I have only seen the pictures. You really do have a great smile that is very natural. Steve did well. I hope to make a trip out west sometime in the near future and would like to meet many of you guys. Have a great Weekend.
Trigger (Chris)

IN2-IN2MX
11-05-2004, 03:38 PM
Opps, I'm late to post but I agree 100%. Mrs Scuba is beautiful for sure! :)