PDA

View Full Version : Who wants Trigger and River Otter...

BarryMac
11-05-2004, 01:50 PM
to come to California and go boating with us? Two really cool peeps that would be cool to hang with on the river, tow your boats out here and lets party...

Her454
11-05-2004, 01:51 PM
..........if he brings his Blowers..................;)

dicudmore
11-05-2004, 01:52 PM
tow this....we'll make room on stuff already out here :cool:
good idea though :D

Trigger
11-05-2004, 01:54 PM
to come to California and go boating with us? Two really cool peeps that would be cool to hang with on the river, tow your boats out here and lets party...
I would love to guys. I have never been out west.

Trigger
11-05-2004, 01:54 PM
..........if he brings his Blowers..................;)
For you of course I would!! :cool:

BarryMac
11-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Where the hell is River Otter, is he down in his hole???

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 02:10 PM
WTH??? I'm gone on business for a week and now I'm in a poll?? I'd love to come out there!!! Are you kidding me. Not sure I could hang with the big boyz though... :D

dicudmore
11-05-2004, 02:11 PM
WTH??? I'm gone on business for a week and now I'm in a poll?? I'd love to come out there!!! Are you kidding me. Not sure I could hang with the big boyz though... :D
dude, thats why you ride with us......
Dan <---not one of the big boys either, but what the hell, any time at the water is good

BarryMac
11-05-2004, 02:11 PM
you could hang with me, my jetboat would boost your image, you know what they say, chicks dig scars and JETBOATS...

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 02:14 PM
dude, thats why you ride with us......
Dan <---not one of the big boys either, but what the hell, any time at the water is good
LMAO!
Thanks for the ride offer. Cause I'm not haulin the Happy Chappy that far.

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 02:16 PM
you could hang with me, my jetboat would boost your image, you know what they say, chicks dig scars and JETBOATS...
Been a looooooong time since I've been on a jet boat (I don't consider my old F-16 a "real" jet boat). Sounds like fun to me. :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
11-05-2004, 02:41 PM
Always great to meet new people from the boards. :D

BarryMac
11-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Been a looooooong time since I've been on a jet boat (I don't consider my old F-16 a "real" jet boat). Sounds like fun to me. :cool:
Come on brother, get your ass out here, swing by NY and bring Trigger with ya...

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Come on brother, get your ass out here, swing by NY and bring Trigger with ya...
I drove, yes drove, up to NY in June to pick up my boat. Shoulda stopped by then.. Who knew? :D

Trigger
11-05-2004, 03:17 PM
I drove, yes drove, up to NY in June to pick up my boat. Shoulda stopped by then.. Who knew? :D
Maybe I drive stop by and pick you up on the way out. :D Hauling my boat out from NY would be too much of a trip. But to fly out would be something I could handle!! My boat is all tucked away in the garage for the winter. Out west you guys boat all tear correct?

Trigger
11-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Jetboats? Are you sure they say that??!! :D

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Maybe I drive stop by and pick you up on the way out. :D Hauling my boat out from NY would be too much of a trip. But to fly out would be something I could handle!! My boat is all tucked away in the garage for the winter. Out west you guys boat all tear correct?
Tucked away for the Winter???? I'm taking mine out Sunday for the Color Cruise (Since I got sick last Sunday). Trigger, I drive from The Nooga to Tanawonda (sp?) to buy my boat.

Trigger
11-05-2004, 03:28 PM
Tucked away for the Winter???? I'm taking mine out Sunday for the Color Cruise (Since I got sick last Sunday). Trigger, I drive from The Nooga to Tanawonda (sp?) to buy my boat.
Yes tucked away. We got some snow this morning. just north of me they got over 6 inches. Time to break out the Snowmobiles! In april I drove out to Kentucky to look at a Top Gun, but I ended up flying down and purchasing a 38 Top Gun in florida. What a drive down and back!

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 03:31 PM
Yes tucked away. We got some snow this morning. just north of me they got over 6 inches. Time to break out the Snowmobiles! In april I drove out to Kentucky to look at a Top Gun, but I ended up flying down and purchasing a 38 Top Gun in florida. What a drive down and back!
Did you tow it back??

Trigger
11-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Did you tow it back??
Yes, I left Saratoga, NY after work at 7pm on wednesday. Got to Ft. Lauderdale at 4pm Thurday (21 hrs). Got dinner and a room and headed to the dealer at 8am. Took care of the final paperwork and went over the boat. Left at 4pm Friday and wanted to get home for a Party for my family Saturday evening. Plus Sunday was mothers day and I definitely wanted to be home for that. I stopped on the way home (with boat in tow) at the party at 6pm on Saturday (26 hrs). Visited for a while and stoped at my parents to pick up my Lab and went home to put the boat in the garage and crashed in bed. I did all the driving myself and was a little tired. :D

BarryMac
11-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Look, River Otter said it himself... :D :devil: :D
I could hang with you, your jetboat would boost my image and I hear that they say, chicks dig scars and JETBOATS, I better get a scar...
Yep, I'm sure, scars and jetboats are big turn ons... ( o ) ( o )
Jetboats? Are you sure they say that??!! :D

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Yes, I left Saratoga, NY after work at 7pm on wednesday. Got to Ft. Lauderdale at 4pm Thurday (21 hrs). Got dinner and a room and headed to the dealer at 8am. Took care of the final paperwork and went over the boat. Left at 4pm Friday and wanted to get home for a Party for my family Saturday evening. Plus Sunday was mothers day and I definitely wanted to be home for that. I stopped on the way home (with boat in tow) at the party at 6pm on Saturday (26 hrs). Visited for a while and stoped at my parents to pick up my Lab and went home to put the boat in the garage and crashed in bed. I did all the driving myself and was a little tired. :D
Ivan Stewart got nothin on you :D That's nuts!

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Look, River Otter said it himself... :D :devil: :D
Yep, I'm sure, scars and jetboats are big turn ons... ( o ) ( o )
:confused: :confused: :confused: I bet FM or Tom Brown is behind this :D

Trigger
11-05-2004, 04:22 PM
Ivan Stewart got nothin on you :D That's nuts!
I was living off the adrenaline of the new boat. That wore off by the time I got home. I couldn't even stop and look at it and take pictures until the next day!! :smile:

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 04:23 PM
I was living off the adrenaline of the new boat. That wore off by the time I got home. I couldn't even stop and look at it and take pictures until the next day!! :smile:
What were you towin with? 38 Top Gun ain't no light boat :D

Trigger
11-05-2004, 04:27 PM
What were you towin with? 38 Top Gun ain't no light boat :D
A super duty Ford with a Banks V10. Pulled it very well. Loved to be introduced to gas stations though. :cry: :smile: Between Truck, Boat and Trailer I was around 21,000 lbs.

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 04:29 PM
A super duty Ford with a Banks V10. Pulled it very well. Loved to be introduced to gas stations though. :cry: :smile: Between Truck, Boat and Trailer I was around 21,000 lbs.
Ft Lauderdale to NY in 100 gas stops :D

Trigger
11-05-2004, 04:31 PM
Ft Lauderdale to NY in 100 gas stops :D
I think it was actually 101. :) :smile:
I am heading home. Have a great weekend.

Havasu Hangin'
11-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Trigger and Otter...you're welcome to hang out on my Tugboat. It's not a Gun...but holds a cooler with the best of them.
BTW...looks like Havasu is dipping into the frosty 70's (http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USAZ0116?GO=GO)... :eek:
:cool:

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 04:33 PM
I think it was actually 101. :) :smile:
I am heading home. Have a great weekend.
Happy Sleddin :D

RiverOtter
11-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Trigger and Otter...you're welcome to hang out on my Tugboat. It's not a Gun...but holds a cooler with the best of them.
BTW...looks like Havasu is dipping into the frosty 70's (http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USAZ0116?GO=GO)... :eek:
:cool:
HH.. I can't think of anything more fun to do. Well.... Depends on if I bring Mrs Otter :wink: :D

MsDrmr
11-06-2004, 07:22 AM
I personally love chatting with river otter I think you for sure should come over to ca or az and go boating with us...

RiverOtter
11-06-2004, 07:50 AM
I personally love chatting with river otter I think you for sure should come over to ca or az and go boating with us...
Thanks Mrs D. We do hope to come out next year. There are several "educational" events I could attend close to the action. :D

throwerb
11-06-2004, 07:51 AM
I think I'll move to Tennessee just so I can hang out with RiverOtter and NashvilleBound :D

RiverOtter
11-06-2004, 07:54 AM
I think I'll move to Tennessee just so I can hang out with RiverOtter and NashvilleBound :D
And do some fall boating. Doing the Color Cruise tomorrow :D

MsDrmr
11-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Thanks Mrs D. We do hope to come out next year. There are several "educational" events I could attend close to the action. :D
I'm not sure about educational,,,but it would certainly be entertaining :D How was the halloween party you guys went to? Hope it was a great time.

RiverOtter
11-06-2004, 08:28 AM
I'm not sure about educational,,,but it would certainly be entertaining :D How was the halloween party you guys went to? Hope it was a great time.
One of those nights that I wasn't expecting to turn into a great time and before I knew it turned into toooooooooooooo much of a good time. Nothing like the Beaumont party of course but still :hammerhea . Gotta go on a scoutt hike up what we call a mountain here (1,500').

BarryMac
11-06-2004, 08:57 AM
I was thinking the same thing, move to tennesee, probably could retire there on what I would make on my cracker box here in Cali. River Otter, can I move into your guest house???

RiverOtter
11-06-2004, 09:13 AM
I was thinking the same thing, move to tennesee, probably could retire there on what I would make on my cracker box here in Cali. River Otter, can I move into your guest house???
If I had one sure, but I have a very small house in a very high demand neighborhood. Not willin to trade my 5 min commute for a 20 minute commute. If I moved 15 to 20 more minutes from my house I could triple the house I live in. Am I stupid?? :D

throwerb
11-06-2004, 08:15 PM
There is one right next door to the one I'm buying for $325k. Can't buy a outhouse here for that. Here is a pic of the one I'm buying. Right across from the street from Lake Hickory.

JetBoatRich
11-06-2004, 08:23 PM
always room for them :D

JustMVG
11-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Get your butts out here i'm sure the HB family will take care of ya, besides there's always the Beaumont crew that 'll be happy to induct you into their sidewalk of fame, it is just a couple feet long but there are some famous names and er um prints in the concrete there.
MVG

RiverOtter
11-07-2004, 04:40 AM
There is one right next door to the one I'm buying for $325k. Can't buy a outhouse here for that. Here is a pic of the one I'm buying. Right across from the street from Lake Hickory.
Ah yes, there is a couple of good things about living in the South. Cost of living is pretty low. Very nice place. Prob $1,500,000 in Cali?? :D

RiverOtter
11-07-2004, 04:41 AM
Get your butts out here i'm sure the HB family will take care of ya, besides there's always the Beaumont crew that 'll be happy to induct you into their sidewalk of fame, it is just a couple feet long but there are some famous names and er um prints in the concrete there.
MVG
Not sure I could hang more than 5 or 10 minutes with that Beaumont Crew. I've seen the pics :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :2purples: :2purples: :eek: :eek: :D :cool: But MrsRiverOtter and I are trying to plan a trip out there.

RiverOtter
11-07-2004, 04:43 AM
always room for them :D
Thanks JBR! We do hope to get out there on '05 :wink:

Trigger
11-08-2004, 08:54 AM
Actually I do have a guest house. It is nothing special, but it is comfortable. I bought the house on Sacandaga Lake as last minute thing. I was actually looking for a summer place/camp on the lake, but stumbled on to this place. It has 25 acres and a guest house that is down by the road that is out of my sight (which might be a good thing for you :) ) So I sold my house and moved up here. Glad I did. Everyday when I get home I am on vacation. My commute is 55 miles one way, but I guess you have to take the good with the bad. If anyone is ever inthe area let me know. Be glad to take you out on the boat (provided the water isn't frozen) :cool:

BarryMac
11-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Your new house looks awesome. When I move there I wont need anything that elaborate, my kids are nearly gone so I'm guessing I'll only need about 2500 sq. ft, half for the wife and the other half for my girlfriend... :D :D
Of course the garage will have to be extra deep for all the toys...

RiverOtter
11-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Your new house looks awesome. When I move there I wont need anything that elaborate, my kids are nearly gone so I'm guessing I'll only need about 2500 sq. ft, half for the wife and the other half for my girlfriend... :D :D
Of course the garage will have to be extra deep for all the toys...
Good luck finding a deep garage. You'll have to buy a place with a "barn". If you're only lookin for 2,500 sp ft, that will be easy and cheap.

BarryMac
11-08-2004, 10:06 AM
Good luck finding a deep garage. You'll have to buy a place with a "barn". If you're only lookin for 2,500 sp ft, that will be easy and cheap.
Whats the Job Market like in your area? I work in a Facilities Department for a Large Manufacturing Co. running the CMMS System.

RiverOtter
11-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Whats the Job Market like in your area? I work in a Facilities Department for a Large Manufacturing Co. running the CMMS System.
You would do fine in Nashville, maybe in Knoxville but not in Chattanooga. Not alot of new businesses locating here and not alot of mfg still left in the city. Nashville is booming!! Looking from the outside that would be my pick. I would rather live in the Nooga but if jobs are a concern then go with Nashville.