PDA

View Full Version : Try this out

fat rat
11-05-2004, 03:39 PM
DO give this a try...........it really is worth it.
1. Go to http://www.google.com/
2. Type "Weapons of mass destruction" (do NOT hit enter)
3. Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the google search
4. You will get a 'page unavailable' error message - read it VERY carefully.
Someone at Google.................really has a sense of humour, and will probably be fired soon. :D

topless
11-05-2004, 03:42 PM
That was fun. It took me to a can not display page and then all sorts of pop ups started taking over! :hammer2: :hammerhea

That Guy
11-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Funny......anything else work like that.....

Sleek-Jet
11-05-2004, 03:51 PM
That's been there at least since June of 2003. The G/F at the time showed me that. :chi:
I don't know if it's a google page or not though.

punisherK.P.
11-05-2004, 04:07 PM
That is a great link , thanks for sharing.
PunisherK.P.

Mrs.Racer277
11-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Thanks for sharing.

rmylek
11-05-2004, 06:45 PM
I decided to click on search also and look what comes up as the first hit.
Cannot find Weapons of Mass DestructionThese Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed. The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might ...
www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ - 5k - Nov 4, 2004 - Cached - Similar pages
CNS - Weapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle EastWeapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle East. Overviews on Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) Weapons. ...
cns.miis.edu/research/wmdme/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

JetBoatRich
11-05-2004, 06:50 PM
I decided to click on search also and look what comes up as the first hit.
Cannot find Weapons of Mass DestructionThese Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed. The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might ...
www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ - 5k - Nov 4, 2004 - Cached - Similar pages
CNS - Weapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle EastWeapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle East. Overviews on Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) Weapons. ...
cns.miis.edu/research/wmdme/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages
Same here :messedup:
Please try the following:
Click the Regime change button, or try again later.
If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).
To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.
If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.
If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,
click Detect weapons
Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.
If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.
Cannot find weapons or CIA Error
Iraqi Explorer
Bush went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all he found was this lousy T-shirt.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-05-2004, 07:22 PM
its so good to see someone with a sense of humor out there!!!
classic.