PDA

View Full Version : Getting my horse ready to go to the bar

topless
11-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Well. I'd love to hang out with all you lovey peeps but I'm getting my horse saddled up and I'm going to the bar. (taco's are history now :) )
Wish you could be here but if you are close, I'll be at Saddle Soar. Tom knows where it is if you need directions.

Mrs.Racer277
11-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Well. I'd love to hang out with all you lovey peeps but I'm getting my horse saddled up and I'm going to the bar. (taco's are history now :) )
Wish you could be here but if you are close, I'll be at Saddle Soar. Tom knows where it is if you need directions.
Are you thinner today after those tacos?? :2purples: Going to the bar before your wedding??? :wink:

topless
11-05-2004, 07:59 PM
I'm much thinner....thanks. :eat: Now I gotta get drunk to go see my lover.

Midlife Advantage
11-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Wait for me! I didnt know you lived there!

Mrs.Racer277
11-05-2004, 08:00 PM
:) :) LOL :) :) I guess I should have said Stumble down the aisle??? :rollside: :)

Midlife Advantage
11-05-2004, 08:23 PM
Recognize the cheap paneling in the background?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1987life_is_good-med.jpg

Debbolas
11-05-2004, 09:17 PM
I think everyone should live in a town where you can ride your horse to a bar!
I LOVE America :D

Danhercules
11-05-2004, 11:12 PM
THANKS FOR THE NOTICE!!! :mad:
If ya would have told me earlier, I would have joined ya. I have been drunk since 4.
Next time send me a PM. I will be there. SS ROCKS!!!!!!!

topless
11-06-2004, 10:14 AM
THANKS FOR THE NOTICE!!! :mad:
If ya would have told me earlier, I would have joined ya. I have been drunk since 4.
Next time send me a PM. I will be there. SS ROCKS!!!!!!!
I think there were 4 other people there last night. Mavericks was where everyone was I think. Just stay away from Danny's. Unless you are 100 years old that is. Yea, I'll send you a PM next time. :rollside:

repo man
11-06-2004, 10:56 AM
the saddle soar is so mellow since mavricks opened . nice place to go get a beer without getting into a fight.

topless
11-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Recognize the cheap paneling in the background?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1987life_is_good-med.jpg
Who's the guy in the blue shirt? I think I know him! :confused:

ROZ
11-06-2004, 11:03 AM
. I have been drunk since 4.
DAmn, they started you out young....

topless
11-06-2004, 11:04 AM
the saddle soar is so mellow since mavricks opened . nice place to go get a beer without getting into a fight.That was the first time I've been there since Mavericks opened. They are opening a new place on Hamner and fifth.

Midlife Advantage
11-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Who's the guy in the blue shirt? I think I know him! :confused:
Thats Brian. were you there tonight, I stopped in for a beer and tacos, but dont know if I'd recongnize you.

Midlife Advantage
11-07-2004, 10:10 PM
That was the first time I've been there since Mavericks opened. They are opening a new place on Hamner and fifth.
REally, what will they call it? This town needs a few options...

Boozer
11-07-2004, 10:24 PM
I think there were 4 other people there last night. Mavericks was where everyone was I think. Just stay away from Danny's. Unless you are 100 years old that is. Yea, I'll send you a PM next time. :rollside:
What's wrong with Danny's? Everytime I go there there I meet 1 of the 2 bar tenders I have encountered there. One bartender always buys me a shot when I go and the other pours me some crazy ass drinks she's suppose to charge $20 for because she's suppose to charge by shot but ends up charging me $5.
I need to go drinking in Norco again, the people there always have the best bar stories.
We should plan a bar night Topless. I'll meet you and one of the bars up there I havent to mavericks or saddle whatever its called so I'm down to hit one of those I guess. I'll be in vegas this coming weekend so how about the weekend after next?

topless
11-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Next time I go, I'll let ya know. We'll have to plan a ***boat night.
The new bar is goingt to be really big according to the owner of Maverick's. (They are the ones opening this one too) They said it was going to be the biggest honkey tonk in So Cal. They will also have a cover charge. I don't know when it will be open because I don't even think the grownd id broken.

Midlife Advantage
11-08-2004, 12:18 PM
The new bar is goingt to be really big according to the owner of Maverick's. (They are the ones opening this one too) They said it was going to be the biggest honkey tonk in So Cal. They will also have a cover charge. I don't know when it will be open because I don't even think the grownd id broken.
I will stay tuned for that. Are you going to the Canyon Inn this Wed night? Tom is getting all of us local Hot Boaters to meet there, we are riding the Harleys over at about 7 or 8.

Danhercules
11-08-2004, 12:21 PM
I hate covers!!!!!!!
Where is he gonna build? I cannot picure where.

topless
11-08-2004, 12:27 PM
I hate covers!!!!!!!
Where is he gonna build? I cannot picure where.
Right across the street from the park. I think on the North side of 5th on Hamner.

Danhercules
11-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Thats good horse access from both sides of Norco. That will be nice.

little rowe boat
11-08-2004, 04:52 PM
You must be in Norco.

topless
11-08-2004, 04:54 PM
You must be in Norco.Good ole Norco! :crossx:

Mrs CP 19
11-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Last I looked that property was still for lease except where Starbucks 'center' is going in. Somehow I just can't see the city going for a project like this. SS is great since Mavericks went in...but I hear the business there is suffering.

topless
11-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Last I looked that property was still for lease except where Starbucks 'center' is going in. Somehow I just can't see the city going for a project like this. SS is great since Mavericks went in...but I hear the business there is suffering.I haven't seen the for lease sign but the owner of Mavericks is the one who told me. Mavericks seems to be a DUI hotspot now. I know quite a few people who have gotten them in the last year. Thats why I rarely go there anymore.

Mrs CP 19
11-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Have never been there since it's been Maverick's. Used to ride down there for dinner once in awhile pre-Maverick's. Actually, I've heard enough stories about the place and don't doubt it's a DUI hotspot...By the way, aren't the owners (ex) law enforcement? Jill

Danhercules
11-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Topless...Isn't all of a Norco a DUI hotspot :(
That is why I have been leaving my truck there and taken a taxi. 10 bucks. Could walk, but way to lazy and drunk.

Mrs CP 19
11-09-2004, 11:11 AM
According to the City...his plan is for the west side of Hamner, south of the Arco on the hill side. Nothing has even been submitted to the planning commission at this point, and one of those parcels is still for sale. Sounds like this will be a long time if ever in the making. Jill

topless
11-09-2004, 11:21 AM
According to the City...his plan is for the west side of Hamner, south of the Arco on the hill side. Nothing has even been submitted to the planning commission at this point, and one of those parcels is still for sale. Sounds like this will be a long time if ever in the making. Jill
Maybe so. One of the owners is ex-law enforcement like DILLAGAF said. They were trying to get that shithole skating rink in Corona on Magnolia to open a club there. After that fell thru, they said Norco. I'm just relating what they told me about 5th and Hamner location. Maybe he was drunk when he told me. LOL

68campbell
11-10-2004, 09:03 AM
I just saw this thread and riding the horse to the bar is a common up here.
http://www.mavericksaloon.org/web%20mavericksaloonwithhorses.JPG
thats me on the left