PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for Lake Perris?

cdog
11-06-2004, 09:38 AM
I'm leaving in a half hour.

RiverOtter
11-06-2004, 09:48 AM
Count me in :D

BarryMac
11-06-2004, 10:05 AM
At work until at least noon, probably wouldn't make it anyhow, anyone wanna buy a bitchin jetboat, low usage this year, i'll make ya a hell of a deal... :angry2: :angry2:

FRENCHIE
11-06-2004, 10:06 AM
hey brotha... were gonna go out tomorrow, but prob silverwood for couple of hours...just o give her a run!! maybee elsinore though!! guess next time! :cool:

Debbolas
11-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Watch out for Silverwood!
Scream and Scream Jr. went canoe ing there a few weeks ago and he said there was tons of stuff in the water. Logs, burned logs, etc....

dicudmore
11-06-2004, 11:03 AM
hey brotha... were gonna go out tomorrow, but prob silverwood for couple of hours...just o give her a run!! maybee elsinore though!! guess next time! :cool:
elsinore sunday? my boat's in CA....I might want to play

FRENCHIE
11-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Scream and Scream Jr. went canoe ing there a few weeks ago and he said there was tons of stuff in the water. Logs, burned logs, etc....
THANX DEB!!! :D

cdog
11-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Perris was great. No one out there but a couple of fishermen. I think it's gonna rain on Sunday.

dicudmore
11-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Perris was great. No one out there but a couple of fishermen. I think it's gonna rain on Sunday.
glad you had a good day.....
rain sucks :cry:

cdog
11-06-2004, 10:18 PM
It was nice to be out on the water. Bummer no one made it out. Pretty much had the whole lake to our selfs. Enjoyed a couple of beers and a cigar with my best friend. He just hired on at Verison and we were celebrating.

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 01:15 PM
It was nice to be out on the water. Bummer no one made it out. Pretty much had the whole lake to our selfs. Enjoyed a couple of beers and a cigar with my best friend. He just hired on at Verison and we were celebrating.
we took a rain check...literally ...gonna go out next sat or sunday to prob elsinore for couple of hours will be int the p.m. though!!! :D :cool:

a catered life
11-07-2004, 09:22 PM
wow i thought silverwood would be clean by now fires were last year and they were suppose to close the lake to clean it :cool:

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 09:32 PM
we took a rain check...literally ...gonna go out next sat or sunday to prob elsinore for couple of hours will be int the p.m. though!!! :D :cool:
I know a few people going out next Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 09:34 PM
I know a few people going out next Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
yeah he said something about having to work in the am...unfortunately I can relate, did that all summer...:cry:

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 09:35 PM
No way I would put my baby in Perris or Elsinore! EEWWWWWWWW!!!!!

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 09:36 PM
No way I would put my baby in Perris or Elsinore! EEWWWWWWWW!!!!!
you want to hit the lake with mine sunday somewhere? I was thinking of dipping it somewhere to help rinse off the salt... :D

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 09:37 PM
like i said in the p.m.!!! :wink:

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 10:02 PM
you want to hit the lake with mine sunday somewhere? I was thinking of dipping it somewhere to help rinse off the salt... :D
You da captain, I'm just the biatch. You can drive around for a bit and I can dip the trailer a few times. I might have the hook up on a free launch at a local lake. Let me research it a little.

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 10:14 PM
You da captain, I'm just the biatch. You can drive around for a bit and I can dip the trailer a few times. I might have the hook up on a free launch at a local lake. Let me research it a little.
sounds good