PDA

View Full Version : And we are not bombing tha

Blown 472
11-06-2004, 10:30 AM
f uck out of this country why?? oh yeah cuz bush has buddies there. :idea:
http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/6346.html

Back Forty
11-06-2004, 12:07 PM
I didn't even take time to check out the link.
WHY...
Because I say f*ck Mexico. Install a fence for christsakes. Illeagal means broke the law first try...

CrazyHippy
11-06-2004, 12:10 PM
It's a link to Saudi Arabia, not mexico.
BJH

Back Forty
11-06-2004, 12:13 PM
:D
I shouldn't be at work on a Saturday anyway!!! :hammer2:

Boy Named Sue
11-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Blown you're getting under my skin today, it must be the headache. Lets say we threw a couple bombs their way, then you'd have something else to bitch about. Its so easy to sit on your ass and criticize (like I'm doing now, and its sooo easy). Why aren't we bombing Saudia Arabia? Iran is the trouble maker! Why are we bombing Iran? Syria is harboring and training terrorists! Why are we invading Syria? North Korea has nukes! Why are we bayoneting North Korean babies?! Al Queda is in the Phillipines! STFU. One thing at time please! Say something Blown 472. Or just another hit and run? :yuk:
My name is Suey and I approve of this message. Paid for by Blown is a whiney hack red stooge.org

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 12:40 PM
:D
I shouldn't be at work on a Saturday anyway!!! :hammer2:
NO...you shouldn't. What's up with that??? :hammerhea :D
I didn't bother with the link either.

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 12:42 PM
We're busy bombing the f uck outa Fallujah!!! :D :coffeycup

Back Forty
11-06-2004, 01:08 PM
It's all of this high paying work thats available here in the midwest. Too bad there aren't more engineers to fill positions... :rolleyes: :D :coffeycup
I'm not complaining!!!
I'll be coming in tomorrow morning to square away a few things before our guy gets back from frog land Monday... :supp:
You see Americans are lazy and stupid. We're just lucky that our Country is where it is in this world... :idea: :D
I'll still get my "at home" work list finished this weekend. :)
My girl is far away in Euroland. Gotta keep busy... :boxed:
Funny how the Euro's like to say stupid sh*t about America but when confronted, they can't figure out why America is the hardest working lot in the world. A FACT...
How many Euro countries mandate Holiday... :rolleyes: :chi:
Oh boy, off track a little..

Boy Named Sue
11-06-2004, 01:14 PM
We're busy bombing the f uck outa Fallujah!!! :D :coffeycup
Hallelujah we're bombing Fallujah!!! Going into Iraq was a big mistake. It took 19 terrorists to kill 3000 of us on 911. We now have 3000 of those bastards surrounded in Fallujah. 1200 Iraqi and 1800 foreign born 'insurgents'. What was Bush thinking. And to think you goose stepping right wing puppets voted him in for another four years! God Bless puppets.

ssanddemon
11-06-2004, 01:17 PM
If I hear another liberal say "Why aren't we bombing them, they're bad, too." I'm gonna puke! First thing I hear is, "Why didn't we just support the resistance to topple Saddam, and save US troops? All the dead Americans are Bush's fault!". Next thing I hear is "We paid warlords to find Osama and it didn't work, Bush took his eye off the ball!". When are you people gonna grow up and figure out you can't have it both ways?!?!
We are either gonna go in and kick ass and take some losses, or we risk not accomplishing the objective! Personally, I feel that Bush doesn't give a shit about Osama except as a convenience if he dies/is captured. He toppled the Towel-(head) band in Afghanistan which was the objective. Now we have to kick some more scumbag ass. Quit whining!! We have to f_ck up the bad guys as we can. Do you wish us success or not?- I think the latter; poor you!

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Hallelujah we're bombing Fallujah!!! Going into Iraq was a big mistake. It took 19 terrorists to kill 3000 of us on 911. We now have 3000 of those bastards surrounded in Fallujah. 1200 Iraqi and 1800 foreign born 'insurgents'. What was Bush thinking. And to think you goose stepping right wing puppets voted him in for another four years! God Bless puppets.
BNS...here's something on your obvious level of intelligence...
F UCK OFF idiot! :wink:

CrazyHippy
11-06-2004, 01:47 PM
I personally think we should get the damned media the hell out of Iraq, and let our troops do what they have been trained for. Fallujah will come tumbling down :hammerhea If we have to keep pussyfooting around to keep the feel good minority happy, more americans will die :frown:
I feel that it should be OK to shoot on site anyone carrying a weapon over there. But the media wont allow that, so the troops have to watch a guy that they know will try to kill them walk away :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea This is Bull Sheet!!
BJH :frown: :2purples: :eat:

Boy Named Sue
11-06-2004, 02:13 PM
BNS...here's something on your obvious level of intelligence...
F UCK OFF idiot! :wink:
of you fascist reactionary freaks! Problem, bomb 'em. Has a nice ring to it. Can't we all just get along? The French could teach us something about diplomacy and making friends. They are the perfect model to follow and you should pay attention. Make money off your enemy, punish and suppress your own culture and religions and slide silently to the cult of peace. Steelcomp, I glad that you took time out from hugging eucalyptus trees and sucking those sour grapes y'all grow in Nipomo to set me straight. We of Atascadero look down on you hillbillies.

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 02:27 PM
of you fascist reactionary freaks! Problem, bomb 'em. Has a nice ring to it. Can't we all just get along? The French could teach us something about diplomacy and making friends. They are the perfect model to follow and you should pay attention. Make money off your enemy, punish and suppress your own culture and religions and slide silently to the cult of peace. Steelcomp, I glad that you took time out from hugging eucalyptus trees and sucking those sour grapes y'all grow in Nipomo to set me straight.
Hey you commie sympathiser, I wouldn't begin to try and set you straight. Your head is so far up your ass you're beyond help. Learn from the French? Do you really believe what your're saying? Can't we all just get along? Sure...that would be great in the fantasy you live in, but the rest of us live in the real world, and as long as there are peopple like Saddam, Bin Laden, Arafat, etc, we will never "get along". What would you suggest...send them flowers and ask "please, Mr. BinLaden, don't be mean. We feel your pain, and just wnat to get along. Can we just sit around the fire and sing Cumbaya..." :notam: You don't get the fact that there are people in this world trying to KILL us ALL...including your dumb ass. Slide silently to the cult of peace...hey, when do you serve the coolaid? You're a freekin dip shit! If you want to live with your head in the sand and ignore reality, that's fine, but I'm glad our President recognises the threat and is willing to do something about it. Take another hit and enjoy your fantasy!!! Fortunately, living in this country, you're safe to do that.
And you look down on us from Atascdero?!! Hillbillies???!!! Dude, I'm absolutely laughing my ass off at that!! You guys up there still sleep with your mothers! God, I'm laughing my ass off!!!! That's just too funny!
Do you even own a home? Do you even have houses up there that don't have corrigated tin roofs? How bout glass in your windows?
Atascadero. Now THERE'S a joke. ROTFLMAO!!! Just can't stop!!!
Dude...you're living proof that incest just dosen't work!

Boy Named Sue
11-06-2004, 02:50 PM
Kumbaya. That's a C F Am chord progression right. I must brush up. The Nipomo (starts with a capital N if you're actually proud of living there) schools must suck because you can't even spell Atascadero. Wait a minute, we were messing around but now its getting nasty. Looking down on, you are southbound on the 101. Nothing personal. Thanks for playing with me. No, my roof isn't corrigated steel and it leaks, cheap ass landlord won't fix it. Yes, there is plexiglass in my windows but I have them covered with aluminum foil so YOU can't see in. We're plotting agin the govmint. Ooops.

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 03:01 PM
Kumbaya. That's a C F Am chord progression right. I must brush up. The Nipomo (starts with a capital N if you're actually proud of living there) schools must suck because you can't even spell Atascadero. Wait a minute, we were messing around but now its getting nasty. Looking down on, you are southbound on the 101. Nothing personal. Thanks for playing with me. No, my roof isn't corrigated steel and it leaks, cheap ass landlord won't fix it. Yes, there is plexiglass in my windows but I have them covered with aluminum foil so YOU can't see in. We're plotting agin the govmint. Ooops.
If you were funnin with me...it wasn't obvious. Sorry...It sounded pretty personal. I owe ya one. I may not be able to spell Atascadero, but I know where it is, and I've seen your house with the foil...thought you were afraid of aliens, but now I know...don't worry...mum's the word.
Cum-ba-ya, my Lord, Cum-ba-ya... :D :sleeping:

Boy Named Sue
11-06-2004, 03:20 PM
If you were funnin with me...it wasn't obvious. Sorry...It sounded pretty personal. I owe ya one. I may not be able to spell Atascadero, but I know where it is, and I've seen your house with the foil...thought you were afraid of aliens, but now I know...don't worry...mum's the word.
Cum-ba-ya, my Lord, Cum-ba-ya... :D :sleeping:
If you read my Fallujah post again I am mocking the pacifists. I thought the FU was a little harsh but you threw in a wink so I thought you were on to me. Now go hug a eucalyptus tree you sour grape sucking hillbilly. :)

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 04:02 PM
If you read my Fallujah post again I am mocking the pacifists. I thought the FU was a little harsh but you threw in a wink so I thought you were on to me. Now go hug a eucalyptus tree you sour grape sucking hillbilly. :)
LMAO!!! :boxingguy

11-06-2004, 04:40 PM
We of Atascadero look down on you hillbillies.Atascadero..isn't that where the state mental institution for the criminally insane is? I didn't think they let you guys have computer acess.
:rollside:

Blown 472
11-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Blown you're getting under my skin today, it must be the headache. Lets say we threw a couple bombs their way, then you'd have something else to bitch about. Its so easy to sit on your ass and criticize (like I'm doing now, and its sooo easy). Why aren't we bombing Saudia Arabia? Iran is the trouble maker! Why are we bombing Iran? Syria is harboring and training terrorists! Why are we invading Syria? North Korea has nukes! Why are we bayoneting North Korean babies?! Al Queda is in the Phillipines! STFU. One thing at time please! Say something Blown 472. Or just another hit and run? :yuk:
My name is Suey and I approve of this message. Paid for by Blown is a whiney hack red stooge.org
Iran is the trouble maker?? funny that 15 of the 19 came from saudi, in fact we know where they lived, the skoools they went to all that shit, they were supported by the saudi gubment, but yet no bombs, sorta strange anit it. last I heard none repeat none of the 19 were from Iran but yet we need to kill them.
And as far as harbouring terrorists, didn't the saudi's just have an amnesity for al quada? hell they are running wild in the streets, but yet no bombs, why?