PDA

View Full Version : I've just gotta say......

Forkin' Crazy
11-06-2004, 10:43 AM
John Kerry ( Do you regret bringing up Cheney's daughter ?)
Tereasa Heinz Kerry (have you ever had a real job?-I'll never buy Heinz 57 again)
John Edwards (Good luck in your private practice midget man)
Elizabeth Fat Ass Edwards (hey, the bitch's fair game)
Michael Moore (you're a F.UCKING DISGRACE to the human race...you will be shot at noon)
Bruce Springsteen (use to love ya.....now......F.UCK YOU)
Jon Bon Jovi (I've never listened to ya no talent ass anyway, no loss here)
Tom Puff Daschele ( goodbye obstructionist-this ALMOST feels as good as Kerry losing)
Barbara Babs Streisand ( I hope you fall through your ass hole and break your f.uckin neck)
Hillary Clinton (Rudy's gonna kick your ass in 08, also, see Streisand)
Alec Baldwin (You promised to leave the USA if Bush won......get the f.uck out! Take that fat bitch Natalie Mains with you!)
Rosie O'Donnel & Oprah (Get a ticket on the same bus as Baldwin. Piss on both you fag hags)
Dan Rather>Tom Brokaw>Peter Jennings=PLEASE RETIRE IMMEDIATELY.
May we never hear from you assholes again!

ssanddemon
11-06-2004, 11:22 AM
Tereasa Heinz Kerry (have you ever had a real job?-I'll never buy Heinz 57 again)
Michael Moore (you're a F.UCKING DISGRACE to the human race...you will be shot at noon)
Tom Puff Daschele ( goodbye obstructionist-this ALMOST feels as good as Kerry losing)
Barbara Babs Streisand ( I hope you fall through your ass hole and break your f.uckin neck)
Alec Baldwin (You promised to leave the USA if Bush won......get the f.uck out! Take that fat bitch Natalie Mains with you!)
Rosie O'Donnel & Oprah (Get a ticket on the same bus as Baldwin. Piss on both you fag hags)
Wonderful words! Let's remember who these people are! Stopped going to see George Clooney movies a couple of years ago/always hated those Dixie Chicks (chicks with d_cks).

Back Forty
11-06-2004, 11:52 AM
As if I spoke...!
Excellent!

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Pretty harsh!!!
MAN, I like it!!!!!! :D

Steve 1
11-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Hopefully the senile old yellow Journalism Bastard Cronkite the liar will leave also!.

11-06-2004, 04:51 PM
And may the Network news RIP