PDA

View Full Version : working on it, 10k

Blown 472
11-06-2004, 11:05 AM
The problem is, that no agreement with muslims were never wanted. American government has brought the anti-muslim propaganda with the 911 attacks as a part of the new methods of control.
It is important to have badly educated people, as one is not having information about other cultures, nations, religions, it is easily planted on one by media when needed for propaganda purposes.
Here the purpose of anti-muslim propaganda is clear:
To invade Afganistan and Iraq.
It would have been impossible to gain support for those invasions if they were based on facts. But in Information Age, the critical point is information and it's channels. For usual people these are the mainstream media.
It has been well observed in Pentagon and around the world that one should gain control from it.
Getting into the point, western media is deliberately used for spreading hate against muslims and islam.
I had the pleasure of watching cnn at work last night and boy howdy are the neocons setting the stage to attack iran, funny how one little country can dictate the actions of a bigger country and kill our people for their survival.

Boy Named Sue
11-06-2004, 11:41 AM
The problem is, that no agreement with muslims were never wanted. American government has brought the anti-muslim propaganda with the 911 attacks as a part of the new methods of control.
It is important to have badly educated people, as one is not having information about other cultures, nations, religions, it is easily planted on one by media when needed for propaganda purposes.
It would have been impossible to gain support for those invasions if they were based on facts. But in Information Age, the critical point is information and it's channels. For usual people these are the mainstream media.
It has been well observed in Pentagon and around the world that one should gain control from it.
Getting into the point, western media is deliberately used for spreading hate against muslims and islam.
I had the pleasure of watching cnn at work last night and boy howdy are the neocons setting the stage to attack iran, funny how one little country can dictate the actions of a bigger country and kill our people for their survival.
Your points on propaganda are good ones. You sound a little paranoid though. I know this sounds crazy but can anythings face value actually be the truth? Why does everything have to have a deeper sinister plot? Educate me Blown. Since the IRA (I'm Irish and I think those guys were f'ed.) stopped blowing up women and children that business has completely been taken over by radical Islamists. Why is everything the U.S. (that spells US) does bad or evil? I'm being sincere. Where are you coming from?

Blown 472
11-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Your points on propaganda are good ones. You sound a little paranoid though. I know this sounds crazy but can anythings face value actually be the truth? Why does everything have to have a deeper sinister plot? Educate me Blown. Since the IRA (I'm Irish and I think those guys were f'ed.) stopped blowing up women and children that business has completely been taken over by radical Islamists. Why is everything the U.S. (that spells US) does bad or evil? I'm being sincere. Where are you coming from?
I am coming from the fear of israel dictating us to do their dirty work under the guise of danger from these countries. Iraq was no more of a threat to us then any other country, wwd blah blah blah look at the former soviet union and all the weapons that went missing, I am sure some of that stuff found it's way into the wrong hands. Now we are beating the drums of war for Iran, what threat are they to the USA??? very little but to israel?? how many americans have to die for that country that we send billions to all ready.

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 03:47 PM
I am coming from the fear of israel dictating us to do their dirty work under the guise of danger from these countries. Iraq was no more of a threat to us then any other country, wwd blah blah blah look at the former soviet union and all the weapons that went missing, I am sure some of that stuff found it's way into the wrong hands. Now we are beating the drums of war for Iran, what threat are they to the USA??? very little but to israel?? how many americans have to die for that country that we send billions to all ready.
Blown...do you really sincerely believe what you're saying? That is naive, and although I very much respect your right to your opinion, I'm really thankful that your way of thinking is not policy in this country. What threat is Iran????? Hellloooooo!
BTW...you can stop with the denial of the WMD's and the connection between Iraq and 911. Both have been unequivocaly verified, no thanks to the media, mainstream or otherwise, especially the sources you continually quote. If you're going to make intelligent arguements, start with getting out of the emotional ties of promoting your "agenda" (opinion, position, side, etc.) The election's over. The threats are real, and we're going to deal with them. Like it or not, we are the world leader. We are the (and I hate this term, but it's appropriate) super power, we are the peace keepers, and we are a country of good will. This is a world governed by the agressive use of force, because of people like Saddam, BinLaden, Arafat, and countless others that have preceeded them, and will follow. Our intentions are not nor ever have been to overthrow another country for our benefit. If that were the case, we'd have half the world inside our borders. We'd be taking oil out of Iraq, instead of trying to pay for this ourselves (which I disagree with). WQe feed the world, clothe the world, and send more aid throughout this world than any other country ever has. We welcome all races and religions to this country (legally) and are being taken advantage of indiscriminately. We are suckers for a good or noble cause, and I, for one, am really tired of all the hatred and bashing this country gets from it's own people. Just stop and think what this world wold be lkike if there was no USA...as little as 75 yrs ago. What do you thinnk this world would be like, Blown, if there were not the power of the US to keep the psyco's afraid? What if Hitler HAD succeeded? What if Japan HAD won the war? Do you ever stop to think about that?
You have a lot to be thankful for, and I think it's time you find a little more self worth and be greatful for this country, and do a little more to support it's efforts in this world, and quit "biting the hand that feeds you". Find something to do that you feel good about. There's a great deal of "good" out there, if you "choose" to see it. Bottom line is, it's a choice you make.
This election is a bold statement by the people of this country. It's not so much that the Liberal Democratic party is falling apart, but more that the Republican Conservative party is coming around, and the people of this country are beginning to recognise the BS the Dems have been feeding them for so long. One of the greatest things that came from this election has been the complete stripping and exposing of the media, and how biased and partisan it has become. They can no longer hide behind their lies and deciet under the guise of "fair and impartial journalism".
We are a great and charitable nation, and deserve the support and strength of all our citizens. You can search for all the info you want to support your position, Blown, and it'll be there for you to copy and paste, or hyperlink, but my question to you is why? Life is good, and you need to get happy. :D
Or not.

Steve 1
11-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Well spoken by an uneducated NeoCom you need to ask the countries around these Isles of Paradise if creating a democracy was the right thing to do: That is before sounding like a typical Rat loon...

Boy Named Sue
11-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Usually I see your stuff and I don't post anything because I am ignorant on a lot of the topics you bring up. However, you are talking out your ass on this one. I'm in danger of sounding like Steelcomp here but I will proceed with caution. Israel does not dictate anything to us. They have no power or influence on us to do so. The "guise of danger" is real. Look into the Six Day War or the Yom Kippur War and then state an opinion. Israel like the United States had to fight a partisan war just to exist except they have been fighting for independence since 1948. Our struggle ended in 1814. Why does the U.S. support Israel? Not because of rich NY and FL jews. They are the fledgling America, the wild west of the middle east, the spirit we wish we still had.
Iran. Do you foolishly think we are in Afghanistan and Iraq for oil or your other silly ass excuses. The real target was and always has been Iran. Osama f'd up on 911 and gave us an excuse to go over there and straighten shit out. Look at a map. Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran right in the middle. The Bush Administration mismanaged the war? Iran couldn't beat Iraq on one front. We got their ass on two fronts. Do you think their nuclear saber rattling is just Kill The Infidel rhetoric? They are fricken scared because their ass in in a vise and they know it. They know and we know what their up to. Libya out of nowhere submits to our will? Those mid east leaders know whats going on and why and Kadafi knows we could roll up his ass in a weekend. Kerry save us from this mess? Like Nixon saved the Dems from VN. All this is bigger than political parties and presidents. Its a tide, a flood, and you're, we, us, are swept up in it. 911 wasn't generated from the inside, it came from the outside. If a vicious dog is biting children on your street, are you going to wait for the county dog catcher to show up or beat that cur's brains in when he craps on your lawn and has your daughter's head in it's jaws? Holy crap! I've become Steelcomp! Must go outside. Sun is shining.

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Usually I see your stuff and I don't post anything because I am ignorant on a lot of the topics you bring up. However, you are talking out your ass on this one. I'm in danger of sounding like Steelcomp here but I will proceed with caution. Israel does not dictate anything to us. They have no power or influence on us to do so. The "guise of danger" is real. Look into the Six Day War or the Yom Kippur War and then state an opinion. Israel like the United States had to fight a partisan war just to exist except they have been fighting for independence since 1948. Our struggle ended in 1814. Why does the U.S. support Israel? Not because of rich NY and FL jews. They are the fledgling America, the wild west of the middle east, the spirit we wish we still had.
Iran. Do you foolishly think we are in Afghanistan and Iraq for oil or your other silly ass excuses. The real target was and always has been Iran. Osama f'd up on 911 and gave us an excuse to over there and straighten shit out. Kerry save us from this mess? Like Nixon saved the Dems from VN. All this is bigger than political parties and presidents. Its a tide, a flood, and you're, we, us, are swept up in it. 911 wasn't generated from the inside, it came from the outside. If a vicious dog is biting children on your street, are you going to wait for the county dog catcher to show up or beat that cur's brains in when he craps on your lawn and has your daughter's head in it's jaws? Holy crap! I've become Steelcomp! Must go outside. Sun is shining.
Aw, BNS,
I'm touched and honored!! :lightsabe :coffeycup
Flattery will get you nowhere! :D

Blown 472
11-06-2004, 09:26 PM
Iran. Do you foolishly think we are in Afghanistan and Iraq for oil or your other silly ass excuses. The real target was and always has been Iran. Osama f'd up on 911 and gave us an excuse to go over there and straighten shit out. Look at a map. Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran right in the middle. The Bush Administration mismanaged the war? Iran couldn't beat Iraq on one front. We got their ass on two fronts. Do you think their nuclear saber rattling is just Kill The Infidel rhetoric? They are fricken scared because their ass in in a vise and they know it. They know and we know what their up to. Libya out of nowhere submits to our will? Those mid east leaders know whats going on and why and Kadafi knows we could roll up his ass in a weekend. Kerry save us from this mess? Like Nixon saved the Dems from VN. All this is bigger than political parties and presidents. Its a tide, a flood, and you're, we, us, are swept up in it. 911 wasn't generated from the inside, it came from the outside. If a vicious dog is biting children on your street, are you going to wait for the county dog catcher to show up or beat that cur's brains in when he craps on your lawn and has your daughter's head in it's jaws? Holy crap! I've become Steelcomp! Must go outside. Sun is shining.
Could you please show me one tangable asset we get from supporting israel?? Why dont we support other countries that are trying to do that too?? Say what you will, just keep what I said in the back of your mind when we are attacking other countries and listen to what they say to justify it.

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Could you please show me one tangable asset we get from supporting israel?? Why dont we support other countries that are trying to do that too?? Say what you will, just keep what I said in the back of your mind when we are attacking other countries and listen to what they say to justify it.
Listen to what they say, according to whom? If you broaden your horizons a little, you might hear something different as well. It's interesting that both sides of the story are out there, with just as compelling evidence and rhetoric. What it really boils down to is that we choose which to believe. None of us is on the inside, none of us is there to really know the truth. We rely on the information we choose to believe. What I think is impportant, is to ask yourself, why do you choose to believe such negative and hateful stuff about the most charitable and giving country on the face of the earth? Is it perfect? NO. Will it ever be? NO. Does your attitude do anything constructive?
NO!!!
Why, then, do you choose to believe what you do?

Blown 472
11-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Listen to what they say, according to whom? If you broaden your horizons a little, you might hear something different as well. It's interesting that both sides of the story are out there, with just as compelling evidence and rhetoric. What it really boils down to is that we choose which to believe. None of us is on the inside, none of us is there to really know the truth. We rely on the information we choose to believe. What I think is impportant, is to ask yourself, why do you choose to believe such negative and hateful stuff about the most charitable and giving country on the face of the earth? Is it perfect? NO. Will it ever be? NO. Does your attitude do anything constructive?
NO!!!
Why, then, do you choose to believe what you do?
So then I should just go wif da flow, dont think about what is going on and just be a good litle sheepeople?? I have tried, and trust me I dont like having to think about this shit and what comes from it. I will write this on my hand so I can remember it "The gubment is looking out for MY best interest".

steelcomp
11-07-2004, 09:21 AM
So then I should just go wif da flow, dont think about what is going on and just be a good litle sheepeople?? I have tried, and trust me I dont like having to think about this shit and what comes from it. I will write this on my hand so I can remember it "The gubment is looking out for MY best interest".
You still didn't answer the question. Why do you choose to think the way you do? I don't think you do think about it. I think you're as much a sheepeople as you accuse us of being. You just said you don't like having to think about it. What comes from it definately sucks...for a while. Kinda like an infection. It's going to be ugly, smell bad and hurt before it heals.
Do you think we're just "going with the flow"? NOT! The "flow" for the last forty years has been with the libs, and look where that's gotten us. I'd say there's a lot of pretty intelligent, clear thinking, self motivated and self directed individuals here, who get up every day and work their ass off to get where they want to be. We just choose to see things different, and everything isn't a conspiracy or shaded in black, like you see it. It's what you feed your mind, Troll.
You just keep this emotional attatchment to your position, (emotional because it makes NO sense and isn't based on any fact) and bitch and complain and sit on your ass and do nothing. Why don't you go out and do something? Start a business. Find a real job. Get a life, and quit being so negativ and hateful. It's going to give you cancer.

Blown 472
11-07-2004, 10:57 AM
You still didn't answer the question. Why do you choose to think the way you do? I don't think you do think about it. I think you're as much a sheepeople as you accuse us of being. You just said you don't like having to think about it. What comes from it definately sucks...for a while. Kinda like an infection. It's going to be ugly, smell bad and hurt before it heals.
Do you think we're just "going with the flow"? NOT! The "flow" for the last forty years has been with the libs, and look where that's gotten us. I'd say there's a lot of pretty intelligent, clear thinking, self motivated and self directed individuals here, who get up every day and work their ass off to get where they want to be. We just choose to see things different, and everything isn't a conspiracy or shaded in black, like you see it. It's what you feed your mind, Troll.
You just keep this emotional attatchment to your position, (emotional because it makes NO sense and isn't based on any fact) and bitch and complain and sit on your ass and do nothing. Why don't you go out and do something? Start a business. Find a real job. Get a life, and quit being so negativ and hateful. It's going to give you cancer.
So now I am lazy?? hummm you come work with me for a day and we shall see if you can hack.
And the funny thing is you make all these assumptions about me like I am some slacker, that is some funny ass shit. Keep it up as I get quite a kick out of it.

steelcomp
11-07-2004, 07:20 PM
So now I am lazy?? hummm you come work with me for a day and we shall see if you can hack.
And the funny thing is you make all these assumptions about me like I am some slacker, that is some funny ass shit. Keep it up as I get quite a kick out of it.
Not my insinuation...sorry for the poor wording.
BTW...I'm a working contractor...run a crew of three. Not one of those guys who drives around taliking on his cell all day. I have my cell in my tool bags, and usually don't take lunch. Typically between 50 and 60 hrs. a week, and drive 150mi. a day. I seriously doubt I'd have a problem hangin with WHATEVER you do. :D :lightsabe

Blown 472
11-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Not my insinuation...sorry for the poor wording.
BTW...I'm a working contractor...run a crew of three. Not one of those guys who drives around taliking on his cell all day. I have my cell in my tool bags, and usually don't take lunch. Typically between 50 and 60 hrs. a week, and drive 150mi. a day. I seriously doubt I'd have a problem hangin with WHATEVER you do. :D :lightsabe
what about fat chicks, would you do one that you think you might find a french fry in a fold?

kahanamoko
11-08-2004, 01:09 AM
I would agree that we provide WAY to much financial support to Israel. Why? Your GUESS is as good as mine I suppose. I seriously doubt that the U.S. war in Iraq was part of some secret mission to protect Israel. Do you have any proof or are you just talking out of your ass?
Steelcomp - Where are the WMD's? Not the few scraps of bomb-making items they've found. Perhaps WMD's were in Iraq at one time before our attack (and obviously at some time much earlier when Saddam gassed his own people) but they are clearly not there now or we most assuredly would have been saturated with news about it from Bush. Press conferences from the White House. Senate. Sunday morning talk shows. Fox news. Military briefings. Rumsfeld. Etc.

Steve 1
11-08-2004, 03:08 AM
Nothing here just a Troll let's move on.

kahanamoko
11-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Steve,
You're repeating yourself. Someone, please slap Steve1 upside the head. Oh wait, I'll do it!

OGShocker
11-08-2004, 01:00 PM
:rolleyes: Steve,
You're repeating yourself. Someone, please slap Steve1 upside the head. Oh wait, I'll do it! :rolleyes:

kahanamoko
11-08-2004, 05:25 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

steelcomp
11-08-2004, 07:57 PM
what about fat chicks, would you do one that you think you might find a french fry in a fold?
Onion ring, maybe. :yuk:
So that's what you do...you're a porn star and have a fat chick fetish. I knew there was something weird about you. :cool:

Blown 472
11-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Onion ring, maybe. :yuk:
So that's what you do...you're a porn star and have a fat chick fetish. I knew there was something weird about you. :cool:
Go big or go home. I am going to get a shirt made up that says "I **** fat chicks" and wear it with my camo hat to the bar.

HM
11-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Blown...have you seen bangbus.com? I thought you might have been behind its creation - not that I have ever checked it out. :shift:

Freak
11-09-2004, 06:40 AM
Do you foolishly think we are in Afghanistan and Iraq for oil or your other silly ass excuses.
Ohh --- I gotta get in on this one. BNS are YOU foolish enough to think we would be over there if it was not for oil? If you want to talk about a real threat with nukes right now that would have to be North Korea but that is another topic. --- From a old thread ---
In July of 1944, a small country inn in the State of New Hampshire known as Bretton Woods was selected as the site for a series of meetings designed to lay out the economic blueprints for the post-war recovery. Among those attending were U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau Jr. (CFR) (son of a founding CFR member), representatives of the United States, Great Britain, Russia, and forty-one other nations.
From July 1 to July 22, they created an accord which established the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, and later (1947) resulted in the General Agreements on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)?most of the instruments they would need to implement world government.
This was when the US dollar became the medium of exhange. When OPEC was formed, it was agreed that all oil purchases were to be made in dollars, i.e, the petro dollar. This is what causes the countries to hold vast amounts of US dollars and US treasury notes.
The currency against which all other currencies would be valued. Other countries must acquire dollars to be able to buy oil, but they invest those dollars in US securities. As long as it was a secure investment central banks were willing to do so to the tune of $1.7 billion a day. But since the US now has a huge trade deficit and national debt, other securities are looking more attractive. As long as the rest of the world could not compete with the US as a locus of investment, there was little difficulty in selling dollar debt instruments like Treasury Notes, US corporate bonds, and US equities to foreign savers. Now world investors are massively overweight in dollar assets. Even a moderate decline in demand for US assets would lead to a significant fall in the foreign exchange value of the dollar.
Who is going to enforce these rules? Lets say Iraq says they are going to accept another currency?the euro?and a couple of others think that might be a good idea, too lets say Iran and North Korea. If this spreads, people are going to stop using US dollars and the dollar will crash. Since we don't have enough in the bank to cover all the US Securities, we are going to be in big trouble! But we are big, tough and very aggressive. You don't scare the other guy (European Union) he's pretty big too, but given a legitimate excuse, you can beat the tar out of the oil merchants and scare him and his buddies into taking only your dollars again.
For the past half-century, the U.S. dollar has been the international currency of account for nearly all nations, and it is the currency with which all oil-importing nations must pay for their fuel from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). For U.S. geo-strategists, the prevention of an OPEC switch from dollars to euros must therefore seem paramount. An invasion and occupation of Iraq would effectively give the U.S. a voting seat in OPEC while placing new American bases within hours' striking distance of Saudi Arabia, Iran, and several other key OPEC countries.
Here is a well-documented and lengthy article that explains my point great detail. If there is to be a sudden change in world economics, it will happen around the strength of the dollar and oil production.
http://www.rense.com/general34/realre.htm
If the dollar were to cease being the worlds reserve currency, all of that would change overnight. So, in a nutshell, it is not about oil, but about which currency "the euro or the dollar" is used to buy and sell oil.
If the US dollar stopped being the reserve currency, we could not attract investment to service our debt. Dollars would be dumped, flooding the market. The Fed would increase the money supply to support the dollar bringing on rampant inflation. We might find ourselves in a Weimar Germany scenario using wellbarrows full of money to buy a burger.
All currency values are pegged to the dollar for stability. And no two currencies are equal. OPEC sells oil for only dollars by universal agreement. But the oil-producing countries are losing revenue as the dollar continues to erode. Because oil-producing countries purchase much of their goods and services from the EU, their purchasing power deteriorates. Euro 1.22 = 1 Dollar. This is why there is a movement towards the euro.
This graph represents the euro rise against the dollar, or in other words, the dollars depreciation.
http://www.x-rates.com/d/EUR/USD/hist2004.html
UN body warns of US$ crisis
Currency likely to be devalued because of deficit
GENEVA ? The US dollar is likely to be devalued to deal with the booming trade deficit in the United States, raising the prospect of global financial instability, the UN Conference on Trade and Development said yesterday.
Rest of Article Here
http://www.todayonline.com/articles/26118.asp
The move to the euro bond:
http://news.ft.com/cms/s/d26c5fea-089d-11d9-8185-00000e2511c8.html
Dollar plummets to eight month low against euro
"We now project the euro at 1.27 dollars in one month and at the all-time highs of 1.29 in three months," said Daniel Katzive at UBS.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1519&ncid=749&e=6&u=/afp/20041020/bs_afp/forex_us
Chancellor Schröder peddles petroeuros
Schröder and several other EU politicians are also working behind the scenes to convince Russian President Vladimir Putin to denominate Russian crude oil and natural gas in euros.
http://www.faz.com/IN/INtemplates/eFAZ/archive.asp?doc={9E9B4FD8-E9BE-4D90-96C1-63BAD4212F62}&width=787&height=573&agt=explorer&ver=4&svr=4
Like a business, no government can borrow large amounts of money unless willing to surrender to the creditor some measure of sovereignty as collateral. I dont think I want Japan and China to dictate policy to us, do you? And, if you want to stay in the king-financing business, it is wise to be able to collect the debt from those to whom you lend. Not only are we the biggest borrower, but the only enforcer on the block. Thus the foreign banks move towards the euro is their only defense.
This is why the euro vs the petro dollar is of such geo-political importance in our current foreign policy.

Freak
11-09-2004, 08:41 AM
And another
http://news.ft.com/cms/s/257979a6-30f4-11d9-a595-00000e2511c8.html

11-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Freak, Thanks for taking the time to post. This is something that all of us should be aware of.

kahanamoko
11-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Agreed. So, how involved in this is the whole Bush family or the Texas oil industry in general Freak?

Freak
11-11-2004, 05:26 AM
Agreed. So, how involved in this is the whole Bush family or the Texas oil industry in general Freak?
This will seem shallow and ugly but.....
I'm not really concerned about "involvement". You and I both know there will always be "involvement" who ever that may be. If a seat became empty someone else would be right there to fill it.
Yes unfortunately people are going to die in this resource war, but it's just a drop in the bucket if oil stopped flowing. I will loose a few family members in the war instead of my complete family if oil was to stop flowing or even became scarce. I think we can both agree that complete U.S. and a few other countries economic meltdown is something to avoid by keeping the dollar as its means of purchase also.
Just keep the stuff flowing for as long a possible, keep the price reasonable for a long as possible and keep the dollar as the medium for its purchase. Pray that we find an alternative that can replace it.