PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moores website.

HCS
11-06-2004, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I think he's a little pissed!!! :rollside: Whatta fag! :D
link (http://www.michaelmoore.com/)

Dribble
11-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Dear Mr Moore.
wah wah wah wah wah wah wah :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I guest your stupid piece of propaganda had no effect on the election after all did it ????? You give yourself too much credit and the American people to little.
Now go crawl back into your communist hole where you belong.

stoker
11-06-2004, 02:35 PM
I just sent that fat f*** an email. Its too bad he probably has someone else reading them :devil:

Back Forty
11-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Wow, looks like he's had his face buried in the Ben and Jerry's bucket staying busy with the lap top... :rolleyes:
I'm sure he'll get to feeling more positive once he gains another 50lbs of custard on his fat a*s...! :D

Ntwotrance
11-06-2004, 04:09 PM
I on the other hand sent him this warm and loving letter...hope he enjoys it:
First off, let me say that for you to think it's okay for you to post the names of those who have served and died for their county makes you the biggest pile of shit on the face of this earth. I rate you right above Bin Laden and Hitler. If you haven't served, then shut your ****ing pie hole. Must have been nice to sit there, up on what you think is some sort of high perch thinking that you're better then everyone, NEWS FLASH, you're a pile of shit. I served my country, regardless of it's leadership and followed the orders of those appointed above me, you on the other hand probably were someones prision bitch like a puppet with their hand stuck up your ass. What a ****ing coward you are. No one cares about your worthless opinions, so why don't you crawl back under the wad of crap you came out of and just SHUT THE **** UP.

spectratoad
11-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Can I copy and paste your response to that pile of human garbage. That pretty much summed my feelings up and I hate to re-invent the wheel. :D :D

JustMVG
11-06-2004, 05:15 PM
NTWO, i was going to go off on a rant similar to yours, glad i didn't, you said it far better than i ever could have.
Thank you !!!! MVG

Ntwotrance
11-06-2004, 05:32 PM
Can I copy and paste your response to that pile of human garbage. That pretty much summed my feelings up and I hate to re-invent the wheel. :D :D
sure can... :)

CEO
11-06-2004, 06:14 PM
To Bad Dickhead Moore won't take all those idiots ie Alec Baldwin, and all of the Hollywood snobs and go move to Canada. America would be better off

dicudmore
11-06-2004, 08:53 PM
part of his statement was good....
aka #12. "We like the Bush twins and don't want them to go away"
I agreed with that :D

ELVIS
11-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Who do I sue? I feel like someone owes me some $$$$ for the time I wasted reading that #@&!?. what a jerk off,

Dr. Eagle
11-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Dear Mr Moore.
wah wah wah wah wah wah wah :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I guest your stupid piece of propaganda had no effect on the election after all did it ????? You give yourself too much credit and the American people to little.
Now go crawl back into your communist hole where you belong.
I agree 100%... he is trying to rationalize away the fact that the democrats lost seats in both the house and senate besides the presidency.
Maybe he should get the URL... WWW.MICHAELMOOREWHINES.com
Or Commierationalizations.com...