PDA

View Full Version : Bush and Cheney on a "Man Date"

Bob Noxious
11-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Upon being awarded another term by the man behind the curtain of the electronic counting machines, Bush and Cheney both came out of the closet, talking about "man-dates". I hope the two faggots just go on "man-dates" with each other and don't try to "practice their love with obstetricians all across the country" as Bush suggested he'd like to do!

Steve 1
11-06-2004, 03:44 PM
Upon being awarded another term by the man behind the curtain of the electronic counting machines, Bush and Cheney both came out of the closet, talking about "man-dates". I hope the two faggots just go on "man-dates" with each other and don't try to "practice their love with obstetricians all across the country" as Bush suggested he'd like to do!
Whats the matter you did not get your "Man Tool" today Swish ???

angry dad
11-06-2004, 07:00 PM
just another sorry ass sad LOSER!!!! EFF YOU !!! LOSER!!

MagicMtnDan
11-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Another pathetic left winger with no post count who somehow found this forum and realized it's a place to be a liberal troll where he can whine about losing the election.

steelcomp
11-06-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey OBnoxious...get over it, loser! :cry: :cry: :cry: :sleeping: