PDA

View Full Version : The Incredibles!!!!!

Mandelon
11-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Just got back from taking my kids to the new movie The Incredibles. Gotta give that two snaps up in a circle.
Its a computer generated flick like Toy Story or Shrek. Great graphics, cool action and a story line more geared to grownups. It has the voices of Craig T Nelson and Holly Hunter. Funny innuendos, and many goofs on old spy and superhero movies.
Mandelon says: Go see it. You will cheer out loud. When the audience claps at the end of a movie, you know it was good. Its like a Superman/Superfriends meet James Bond and Austin Powers all rolled into one.
Movie Trailers (http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/incredibles/index.html)

RiverOtter
11-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the review!! I've been bugging the fam to go see it but we've been so busy doing other stuff no time for movies. Cracks me up watchin the guy try to get his belt snapped.

JetBoatRich
11-06-2004, 04:45 PM
Good to hear Mandelon, I better send the wife tomorrow with the kids so I can watch football in peace :D

HCS
11-06-2004, 04:47 PM
Will my 5 year old get through it?

Mandelon
11-06-2004, 04:58 PM
Lots of little kids were in attendance. It has enough action to keep them interested. If they like Shrek or Bug's Life, they will like this. It has explosions and stuff but no really scary violence.
Its campy, but since its not real you can relish in it. I didn't hear any talking or crying during the whole deal. :rollside:

spectratoad
11-06-2004, 05:02 PM
That is my next "family night at the big screen" gonna see. My kids said in the trailer that the guy trying to put his suit on and busting the belt buckle reminded them of me. They didn't get dinner that night.
http://kedume.webcindario.com/media/1/20040306-incredibles.jpg

CEO
11-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Just got back from taking my kids to the new movie The Incredibles. Gotta give that two snaps up in a circle.
Its a computer generated flick like Toy Story or Shrek. Great graphics, cool action and a story line more geared to grownups. It has the voices of Craig T Nelson and Holly Hunter. Funny innuendos, and many goofs on old spy and superhero movies.
Mandelon says: Go see it. You will cheer out loud. When the audience claps at the end of a movie, you know it was good. Its like a Superman/Superfriends meet James Bond and Austin Powers all rolled into one.
Movie Trailers (http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/incredibles/index.html)
I needed to start scrolling down before I start posting, Sorry Mandelon. but you are so right. I really enjoyed it with my kids

73kona455
11-06-2004, 06:49 PM
It is a excellant movie i just got back from taking my 12 yr old son and 14 yr old nephew...
samual l. jackson plays one of the super hero's... its hilarious..
its a must buy when the videos come out.

Mandelon
11-06-2004, 09:09 PM
In a few months it will be out......Its a keeper.

BarryMac
11-06-2004, 09:21 PM
My 12 year old went with some of her buddies today, we asked her "How was it" her answer, "It was Ok", guess that is the reaction that you get from an almost teenager...

IN2-IN2MX
11-07-2004, 12:09 AM
Mandelon...thanks! I don't have kids but considering i just watched Pippy Longstocking today on Disney I think I may go see it. :messedup:

Mandelon
11-07-2004, 06:36 AM
I guarantee you will like it or your money back. Just drive 2 hours down here to get it. :wink:

throwerb
11-07-2004, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the tip.

IN2-IN2MX
11-07-2004, 12:57 PM
I guarantee you will like it or your money back. Just drive 2 hours down here to get it. :wink:
LOL! And then I'll be saying what throwerb said? ROFLMAO! :wink:

a catered life
11-07-2004, 09:29 PM
i agree 100% took fam today i wanted to see shark tales but with three girls they won great movie