PDA

View Full Version : Americans flock to Canada's immigration Web site

BajaMike
11-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Saw this on the Drudge Report Web site:
Reuters Story (http://www.reuters.co.uk/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=616225)
Maybe Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Barbara Striesand, Rosaine Barr, Teresa Heinz Kerry, and the other left wing snobs will really leave this time.... :)
And check out this website......
Marry an American.Com (http://www.marryanamerican.ca/)
:wink:

throwerb
11-06-2004, 09:21 PM
Saw this on the Drudge Report Web site:
Reuters Web Site (http://www.reuters.co.uk/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=616225)
Maybe Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Barbara Striesand, Rosaine Barr, Teresa Heinz Kerry, and the other left wing snobs will really leave this time.... :)
And check out this website......
Marry an American.Com (http://www.marryanamerican.ca/)
Or maybe we should just kick them the hell out. :mad:

Some Kind Of Monster
11-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Good riddence...
I just saw Ben Stein on the news saying "and take Barbra Streisand with you"

BajaMike
11-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Good riddence...
I just saw Ben Stein on the news saying "and take Barbra Streisand with you"
Ya....I can't stand the ugly bitch!!!
:eat:

Dr. Eagle
11-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Two words...
SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
11-06-2004, 10:17 PM
I have to say thats some bad attitude towards us Canadians, you ever seen me talk shit against you guys? I talk shit to Americans period! North-South, it don't matter! We are the same ya ****s, wake up and smell the coffee!
One day Canada and you snobbly ****s will join and it won't be nice! You are to high and mighty, you start wars...woppitty ****ing shit! We have allways been a " I got your back kind of place ". This last time Creechen sucked shit through straws...****ing coward!
Talking bad about us Canadian is in bad taste, just don't talk to us please! Make's things alot easier :cool: ...........( . )( . ).....
...........I'M CANADIAN AND ****ING PROUD OF IT!......... :cool:

Some Kind Of Monster
11-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Hey Kim... That wasn't a shot against Canadians (at least not from me). Sorry you took it that way. My point was simply that if someone was going to hate the system so much here in the USA then they should leave. I don't care if they go to Canada or India, I just don't want to hear their BS here. I have family from Canada and lots of friends. No disrespect at all. I can't wait to one day travel there and see the sights that I have so far only read about. We need to be unified as a nation no matter the president. Had Kerry won I would have been behind him as our American president. I may not like his views, but it wouldn't cause me to turn my back and leave. Simply saying good riddence to those that are so unpatriotic that there comes a time when they are willing to turn their backs. For the sake of Canada, I hope they don't go there. I hope they all go south to Mexico :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
11-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Good get the F*** out, People like this give REAL AMERICANS BAD NAMES
i heard there is a housing (CO)boom in Iraq and its cheap

wsuwrhr
11-06-2004, 10:52 PM
Pen in Jane Fonda.
Brian

BajaMike
11-06-2004, 11:00 PM
Hey "Kim Hanson", I didn't intend it to be a bash on Canada or Canadians......I am sick of the American leftist snobs saying they will leave America if they don't get thier way.
The first web site listed is based on a Canadian immegration office press release regarding all the web site hits the day after Bush won.
The second web site....http://www.marryanamerican.ca/
is a Canadian web site that is a parady, making fun of the Americans wanting to leave.
No offense twards Canadians intended.
:argue:

Boozer
11-06-2004, 11:08 PM
I have to say thats some bad attitude towards us Canadians, you ever seen me talk shit against you guys? I talk shit to Americans period! North-South, it don't matter! We are the same ya ****s, wake up and smell the coffee!
One day Canada and you snobbly ****s will join and it won't be nice! You are to high and mighty, you start wars...woppitty ****ing shit! We have allways been a " I got your back kind of place ". This last time Creechen sucked shit through straws...****ing coward!
Talking bad about us Canadian is in bad taste, just don't talk to us please! Make's things alot easier :cool: ...........( . )( . ).....
...........I'M CANADIAN AND ****ING PROUD OF IT!......... :cool:
***NOTICE***
Before anyone takes this as an insult to Canada I promoise you it is not it is directed towards one f*ckin moronic f*cktard. So to those of you Canadians who frequent these boards keep coming we like having you here. It is VERY rare that one person is capable of saying something on the internet that really pisses me off but this person did.
How in the f*ck do you figure it's a bad attitude towards Canada? In no way did any single person say anything negative about Canada. Only the truth was spoken and the truth is simple, Canada is very much a lefty country, you and all of Canada will admit that. So if what your saying is that stating commonly known facts about the country your so f*cking proud to be a part of is putting you guys down, then I'm sorry I guess we put down Canada.
Snobbly f*cks? Wow! That's some classy sh*t right there! You come to an AMERICAN Forum and speak to AMERICAN people hoping to befriend us because we share a common bond of boating. Well, obviously those of us Americans who do boat are snobbly f*cks so maybe it's time you find yourself another bulletin board to speak your toilet talk to.
American and Canada joining? If America gets enough idiots to believe in the idealogy of Michael Moore and his left wing commy bulsh*t it might happen. But as long a f*cktards like you live in Canada there will be a lot of bloodshed on my watch and by my hands before that happens.
Let's go have some drinks together. You and me. I got a can of go f*ck yourself with the name Kim Hanson on it and I think it's time you suck it down.
Here's to you Kim. Go Snobbly F*ck Yourself! And take Barbara Streisand with you!

BajaMike
11-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Look at the web sites....no one is bashing Canadians!!!!
:confused:

Forkin' Crazy
11-07-2004, 11:45 AM
F@ck you Kimmy! and the Canatard ass you rode in on!!!
:D

GlastronGuy
11-07-2004, 11:56 AM
Don't be pissing Kim off. Canada may get their tank and come down here and try to start some shit.

Forkin' Crazy
11-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Don't be pissing Kim off. Canada may get their tank and come down here and try to start some shit.
LMAO!!!!! That's too funny!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

XtrmWakeborder
11-07-2004, 12:20 PM
LOL, post of the day

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 12:30 PM
***NOTICE***
Before anyone takes this as an insult to Canada I promoise you it is not it is directed towards one f*ckin moronic f*cktard. So to those of you Canadians who frequent these boards keep coming we like having you here. It is VERY rare that one person is capable of saying something on the internet that really pisses me off but this person did.
How in the f*ck do you figure it's a bad attitude towards Canada? In no way did any single person say anything negative about Canada. Only the truth was spoken and the truth is simple, Canada is very much a lefty country, you and all of Canada will admit that. So if what your saying is that stating commonly known facts about the country your so f*cking proud to be a part of is putting you guys down, then I'm sorry I guess we put down Canada.
Snobbly f*cks? Wow! That's some classy sh*t right there! You come to an AMERICAN Forum and speak to AMERICAN people hoping to befriend us because we share a common bond of boating. Well, obviously those of us Americans who do boat are snobbly f*cks so maybe it's time you find yourself another bulletin board to speak your toilet talk to.
American and Canada joining? If America gets enough idiots to believe in the idealogy of Michael Moore and his left wing commy bulsh*t it might happen. But as long a f*cktards like you live in Canada there will be a lot of bloodshed on my watch and by my hands before that happens.
Let's go have some drinks together. You and me. I got a can of go f*ck yourself with the name Kim Hanson on it and I think it's time you suck it down.
Here's to you Kim. Go Snobbly F*ck Yourself! And take Barbara Streisand with you!
I don't drink your shit beer thank you so much, so you can drink it :hammerhea You can keep Barbara though, she sucks as much as you do Boozer :sleeping: .......( . )( . )........ :crossx:

Jordy
11-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Maybe they can get the Strange Brew crew to drive it down, that is, if it's not frozen solid, or maybe it was painted white and shipped to France to hoist a surrender flag that was too big for some little pissy french fags to hoist up. :D :D :D

hoolign
11-07-2004, 12:32 PM
unreal!

hoolign
11-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Nah..we would just pinch in the pipeline..and make a killing off our new book "How to build an igloo in 30 minutes or less!"

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 03:18 PM
I'am amazed at you people, you think Canada sucks! Then don't talk to us, so much easier okay! I get a different view on you people all the time, do I voice my thoughts ..NO! That would be totally wrong ,unless I lived there!
I have met alot of good Americans and alot of good Canadians, there allways is some that suck, all you can do is flame them! Don't put down the whole Country, thats not right!
I live and work in Alberta, the guys that provide you with Natural Gas for heat! Working in the cold, so you Americans are warm in the winter! See me whining about it, I do it everyday cause it makes me money....period!
It would be so kind ,you high and mighty a-holes to be nice to us. I just live and work here, not into politics..that the ****ing eastern side of Canada! We don't get a chance to get our votes in before they vote in the new Retard that is going to govern Canada, look at the last one :(
Canatards -Ameritards----Americans---North and South, whats the ****ing problem with you guys! Or are you better cause you are below us? Im sick of this crap , get with it your Country isn't all that! Nice place to live cause it's warm... Like I say, politics suck and any one that puts down Canada can go suck the wet end of my dick! :notam:

Jordy
11-07-2004, 03:24 PM
you people
You people??? That's discriminatory right off the bat... Damn Kim... and then we have:
get with it your Country isn't all that!
How to make friends and influence American people, by Kim Hanson.
Nice place to live cause it's warm...
I look for a little more than that when figuring out where I'm going to call home. By that logic it must suck to live in the Great White North huh? I hear Iraq is warm. ;)
Just toying with you Kim "King of the short shorts" Hanson. :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 03:34 PM
You people??? That's discriminatory right off the bat... Damn Kim... and then we have:
How to make friends and influence American people, by Kim Hanson.
I look for a little more than that when figuring out where I'm going to call home. By that logic it must suck to live in the Great White North huh? I hear Iraq is warm. ;)
Just toying with you Kim "King of the short shorts" Hanson. :D :D :D
I just hate being put down cause I live in Canada, it sucks bad! I met you Jordy was I a totally idiot? Im done with this politics shit!
I like Americans, why do you think I holiday there! There is place's here that is warm also..British Columbia, maybe I might see more of it!.........( . )( . )......

hoolign
11-07-2004, 03:42 PM
I just hate being put down cause I live in Canada, it sucks bad! I met you Jordy was I a totally idiot? Im done with this politics shit!
I like Americans, why do you think I holiday there! There is place's here that is warm also..British Columbia, maybe I might see more of it!.........( . )( . )......
Actually there are'nt a whole lot of Canadians In B.C
But your right the bashing of each others countries should stop! it aint so shit hot at times in both places! we've both got our problems! I'm all for giving an individual a hard time, but not their friends, family, or country!

Jordy
11-07-2004, 04:44 PM
I just hate being put down cause I live in Canada, it sucks bad! I met you Jordy was I a totally idiot?
I didn't think you were an idiot, I was just confused why you would wear your wife's shorts to the lake. :D :D :D

73kona455
11-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Damn ya'll all have kimmy's panties waded up now..lol

hoolign
11-07-2004, 04:49 PM
I didn't think you were an idiot, I was just confused why you would wear your wife's shorts to the lake. :D :D :D
Hansen....Ya gotta admit ..that is god damn funny!

Some Kind Of Monster
11-07-2004, 04:57 PM
Never thought this thread would turn into a national war. I think Kim is the only person offended though.

dego red
11-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Most of you did'nt see the shorts. :cry: :cry: :cry: red

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Hansen....Ya gotta admit ..that is god damn funny!
No, when I tan I tan my whole body, not just 2" of my legs and the torso :rollside: ..........( . )( . )........ :D

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 06:59 PM
Never thought this thread would turn into a national war. I think Kim is the only person offended though.
Back off kid, offended....I don't take any shit said about Canada thanks and stop please, Im trolling :D

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Most of you did'nt see the shorts. :cry: :cry: :cry: red
I wear shorts , you guys wear short pants :idea: wear pants to the lake and right to dinner..don't need to change pants! :D ........( . )( . ).......

Some Kind Of Monster
11-07-2004, 07:09 PM
Who wears short shorts? I'll give you an opportunity to troll some more because I don't let anyone tread on me either. "Back off kid"? Shoot me again I'm not dead yet.

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 07:21 PM
Who wears short shorts? I'll give you an opportunity to troll some more because I don't let anyone tread on me either. "Back off kid"? Shoot me again I'm not dead yet.
Oh,I do and I threw you back, way to small to call a keeper! Keep calling someone will flame you, its all in the waiting :D . You're still in diapers baby boy! :D If you ask enough, someone will give it too you...not me! :idea: Don't ask for what you don't want on here, it comes back twice as bad. :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )........ :chi:

Some Kind Of Monster
11-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Oh,I do and I threw you back, way to small to call a keeper! Keep calling someone will flame you, its all in the waiting :D . You're still in diapers baby boy! :D If you ask enough, someone will give it too you...not me! :idea: Don't ask for what you don't want on here, it comes back twice as bad. :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )........ :chi:
Can comprehend the slightest hint of reality? First you enterprite posts as a slam on your country. Then you say "Don't put down the whole country" just after saying "I'm amazed at you people" and putting all of us down just like you don't want us to do to you. You my friend are the first person I have ever had an argument with on this board so I don't think anyone wants a piece of me. I'll argue all night. Just had a death in the family and I'm in a great mood. Bring it on :rolleyes:
Of course knowing your previous posts you may just be joking. Hard to tell with you. I'm not in the mood for jokes tonight so unless you say otherwise, I am offended as well. :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Can comprehend the slightest hint of reality? First you enterprite posts as a slam on your country. Then you say "Don't put down the whole country" just after saying "I'm amazed at you people" and putting all of us down just like you don't want us to do to you. You my friend are the first person I have ever had an argument with on this board so I don't think anyone wants a piece of me. I'll argue all night. Just had a death in the family and I'm in a great mood. Bring it on :rolleyes:
Of course knowing your previous posts you may just be joking. Hard to tell with you. I'm not in the mood for jokes tonight so unless you say otherwise, I am offended as well. :hammer2:
I really don't have a problem with Americans, it's when they talk shit about Canada is when I have the problem, this isn't a arguement either kid! Its just the truth, sorry for your loss! My Uncle just died 2 days ago, god be with them....I don't want to have fun with you, back off! :( I have to much going in BenchRacers, thanks though! If things get boring I will call ya up...........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :coffeycup

Some Kind Of Monster
11-07-2004, 08:05 PM
I really don't have a problem with Americans
"you snobbly ****s"
"I get a different view on you people all the time"
"your Country isn't all that!"
Then leave just like the Dems.
Have fun in Bench Racers :rolleyes:
Maybe one day I'll meet you at the dark side :lightsabe
Damn whackas.. I'll bet you don't like that one either. :rolleyes:

BajaMike
11-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Hey, Kim, since I started this.....you might want to back up a bit....nothing in the original post had anything negitive about Canada or Canadians.
The first web site is all quotes from and Canadian official at your immigration department....as follows:
"When we looked at the first day after the election, November 3, our Web site hit a new high, almost double the previous record high," immigration ministry spokeswoman Maria Iadinardi said on Friday."
The other website is a Canadian website that paradies and makes fun of Americans who want to immegrate to Canada.
Check them out.....and don't be so damn sensitive....nothing was negitive here until you went off about "Americans who talk sh*t about Canada"...(which no one here has done!).
Go back....actually read the websites I posted. They are CANADIAN websites!!!!

airpacker
11-08-2004, 09:41 AM
We got a tank? A working one? Naaahhhhhh just a rumor :)
Kin Hanson, mellow out a little man. I fail to see a direct attack on Canada in those posts. You on the other hand, well you just kinda lost it man.

Jordy
11-08-2004, 10:38 AM
You know, right aboot now, I feel like watching the South Park movie for some reason, eh? :D :D :D

rrrr
11-08-2004, 12:04 PM
Dooin' some of that early season drinking, eh Kim?
:D :D J/K

BajaMike
11-08-2004, 05:09 PM
Hey, Kim, since I started this.....you might want to back up a bit....nothing in the original post had anything negitive about Canada or Canadians.
The first web site is all quotes from and Canadian official at your immigration department....as follows:
"When we looked at the first day after the election, November 3, our Web site hit a new high, almost double the previous record high," immigration ministry spokeswoman Maria Iadinardi said on Friday."
The other website is a Canadian website that paradies and makes fun of Americans who want to immegrate to Canada.
Check them out.....and don't be so damn sensitive....nothing was negitive here until you went off about "Americans who talk sh*t about Canada"...(which no one here has done!).
Go back....actually read the websites I posted. They are CANADIAN websites!!!!
I guess it was a waste of time to try to interject a little sense and logic..... :argue:
:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
11-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Dooin' some of that early season drinking, eh Kim?:D :D J/K
Its too cold to go boating, so might as well start trolling and finding new friends :D :D ......( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
11-08-2004, 06:04 PM
I guess it was a waste of time to try to interject a little sense and logic..... :argue:
:D :D :D
I read between the lines some times, sorry for the havoc I have created on your thread :frown: .........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
11-08-2004, 06:06 PM
You know, right aboot now, I feel like watching the South Park movie for some reason, eh? :D :D :D
You really watch that chit, I can't seem to see any humor in that crap Jordy.........( . )( . )...... :p

dego red
11-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Ya know Kim, I'm pretty much Canadian too, don't see me flyin out into left field. Sometimes, and I don't want to come accross as critical, but yer just nutz at times. Yes your lakes are almost frozen already, but shit it's a long cold season, so chill the f out man. :boxingguy red

Jordy
11-08-2004, 07:24 PM
You really watch that chit, I can't seem to see any humor in that crap Jordy.........( . )( . )...... :p
Click on the picture to hear "about" Kim's point of view... :D :D :D
http://www.crazy4cinema.com/Review/FilmsS/stills/southpark02.jpg
(http://new.wavlist.com/movies/300/sthprk-cryabout.wav)
Oh, and judging from the picture they do have one tank too. :D :D :D

Shark In The Pond
11-08-2004, 07:31 PM
That right there was funny :D

Tom Brown
11-08-2004, 07:32 PM
Here's what everyone is running from. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7277&stc=1

Kim Hanson
11-08-2004, 07:33 PM
Ya know Kim, I'm pretty much Canadian too, don't see me flyin out into left field. Sometimes, and I don't want to come accross as critical, but yer just nutz at times. Yes your lakes are almost frozen already, but shit it's a long cold season, so chill the f out man. :boxingguy red
I really try to Red, sometimes it comes out wrong and I have to back peddle. I will try to let people see me for who I am, not on these forums though! Im as laid back as you can get, nothing really bother's me. Except people talking shit about Canadian's and trolls!
Im not a ****ing TARD! It don't bother me so much now, when I see I can create havoc with a few posts..... :cool: ( . )( . )....... :rollside:

Tom Brown
11-08-2004, 07:34 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7278&stc=1

Tom Brown
11-08-2004, 07:34 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7280&stc=1

Tom Brown
11-08-2004, 07:35 PM
You go, GW. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7281&stc=1

Tom Brown
11-08-2004, 07:42 PM
This should light our web site right up. :D

canuck1
11-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Kim I think you are kinda lost
Jordy these post of yours and DR are f@ckin funny

BajaMike
11-08-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by BajaMike
I guess it was a waste of time to try to interject a little sense and logic.....
I read between the lines some times, sorry for the havoc I have created on your thread :frown: .........( . )( . ).......
Hey Kim, havoc can be fun.... :rollside:
No problem...but did you ever go back and actually look at my posts or at the websites on the very first post....
It's all Canadian web stuff...nothing negative....
:boxed:

Boozer
11-08-2004, 11:04 PM
So else got nailed with red chicklets over this thing? Hooligan lit me up with a pretty red ruby! Bastard! See if I ever write another column with him again!

Tom Brown
11-09-2004, 07:30 AM
So else got nailed with red chicklets over this thing?
This may be hard to believe but so far... no red here. At least, not from my posts in this thread. :D

Jordy
11-09-2004, 07:32 AM
I got a grey with no comments so I don't know if it's supposed to be good or bad... :idea: :D
I think I'll just Blame Canada... :D :D :D

Hallett19
11-09-2004, 09:24 AM
If you want to go to Canada, GE THE HELL OUTTA HERE YOU CHEESE EATIN' SURRENDER MONKEYS !!!!

BajaMike
11-09-2004, 11:20 AM
So else got nailed with red chicklets over this thing? Hooligan lit me up with a pretty red ruby! Bastard! See if I ever write another column with him again!
I got a couple green and unsigned grey..not sure what that was?? Thanks guys for the green!

BajaMike
11-09-2004, 11:23 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7278&stc=1
Those pictures are just sick!!!
Nice graphics work, but they make my skin crawl!!!
:confused:

Keithb87
11-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Get Kimmy a serviette to wipe his tears... and invite him down for a holiday. He can park his boat in the Gaaarage and I'll charge his Batry.
Just toying with ya Kim.. I (as an American) like you.. and thanks for the natural gas.. :D

Kim Hanson
11-12-2004, 04:42 PM
Now I see where get the aboot shit........( . )( . ).........