Dog
11-07-2004, 01:30 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7228&stc=1

Steve 1
11-07-2004, 07:04 AM
LMAO Good ones.

atomickitn
11-07-2004, 05:46 PM
quick hide the beer we dont want him to think he is still runng for anything other than his life

kahanamoko
11-08-2004, 01:28 AM
Perhaps this is why all of you righties love GW:
http://www.tiedyes.com/peacetees/VillageIdiot.jpg

kahanamoko
11-08-2004, 01:29 AM
Or this:

Steve 1
11-08-2004, 03:08 AM
Nothing here just a Troll let's move on.

spectratoad
11-08-2004, 07:38 AM
That's it Kokotroll, I knew George was hiding something under thos suits. All that and a great leader to boot. Man you must be on the inside to get all these cool pictures of our President.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7261

kahanamoko
11-08-2004, 10:26 AM
I guess it will make you feel better when you look back and realize that Bush ****ed you considering the tits and ass in the picture.

OGShocker
11-08-2004, 01:02 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: I guess it will make you feel better when you look back and realize that Bush ****ed you considering the tits and ass in the picture.
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

kahanamoko
11-08-2004, 05:19 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

spectratoad
11-08-2004, 05:45 PM
You guys arent sleeping together now are you?!?!?! :hammerhea Just kidding OG.
Now Kokotroll. I don't feel that Bush has done anything wrong as far as his performance in the White House. There are several things that I disagree with and he does spend way too much money. I think you liberals are just bored and really hoped Kerry would get in there so we could then have immorality, lying, cheating, scandals et..... That is the democratic way isn't it.

kahanamoko
11-08-2004, 05:53 PM
You guys arent sleeping together now are you?!?!?! :hammerhea Just kidding OG.
Now Kokotroll. I don't feel that Bush has done anything wrong as far as his performance in the White House. There are several things that I disagree with and he does spend way too much money. I think you liberals are just bored and really hoped Kerry would get in there so we could then have immorality, lying, cheating, scandals et..... That is the democratic way isn't it.
The strangest thing is that I get labelled "liberal" simply because I don't like Bush. I suppose it's indicative of the limitations of the republican electorate that they only see the world as black and white, us and them, friend and enemy, Democrat and republican. Personally, I'm not left wing or right wing. I find that it's alot easier to fly with two wings.
You start by saying you don't feel Bush has done anything wrong in the white house then follow that sentence with the next that tells us what you think he's done wrong in the white house. Huh?
Personally, I could give a shit less if the President of the United States slept with cattle (Hmmm. Bush is a rancher!) so long as he did the job the way we elected him to do it. Blowjobs and blue dresses are far less of a concern to me than the Economy and military uniforms.
Frankly, I'd much prefer a president that gets his knob polished from time to time to keep the stress down. Do you honestly think that Laura Bush is taking care of that for the President? Good Lord, you don't think Barbara Bush was doing it for Bush Sr.? Yuck!

Steve 1
11-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Kook who in the HELL gives a crap about what you think?????????? Now take your little stenographers hands and go where cretins are welcome

spectratoad
11-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Actions and some of the policy that he wants to go forward with are two different things to me.

kahanamoko
11-11-2004, 12:39 AM
Actions and some of the policy that he wants to go forward with are two different things to me.
Again?

Steve 1
11-11-2004, 05:50 AM
Go away troll you have nothing to offer!

hotlavey
11-12-2004, 10:16 AM
Hey Kahana,
Why don't you report to that village in Texas and inform them that you are their missing idiot? Did they throw you out?

spectratoad
11-14-2004, 08:09 AM
I think Kokoman is the editor of Bush's hometown paper that endorsed Kerry. He works hard to get all 400 copies to print and then he gets on his bicycle and delivers. Lots of peddeling on those country roads, oh and all them Republican dogs nipping at your heals. Just visualize the wicked witch on her bicycle in the Wizard of OZ and telling everyone, "I am going to get you and your little dog too." :messedup:

Steve 1
11-14-2004, 08:41 AM
Spectra You could be on to something there.

Red Eye
11-17-2004, 01:43 PM
I thought after the elections kakamoko a.k.a village idiot would go away. But, with Bush winning, I guess you have to take the good w/ the bad.

HighRoller
11-18-2004, 03:42 PM
Liberals only get more bitter and hateful when they lose instead of admitting they actually LOST! They blame it on someone or something else, not the fact that apparently America has had enough of a party that holds Bill Clinton up as their hero!