PDA

View Full Version : what is your pet peeve??

99 232 baja
11-07-2004, 05:34 AM
My biggest pet peeve is when some is 2 feet or less is in front of you entering a store and they let the door shut right behind them. It happen yesterday for the 1000th time , while I am carrying my kid in his baby seat, I promptly said "THANK YOU" real loud as it shut in my face. When I opened the door the man said" What? " I said Thanks for holding the door. his response was you have another hand. I thought for sure I was going to jail, what an idiot.

PHX ATC
11-07-2004, 05:49 AM
Along the same lines...you hold open a door for someone entering after you (mom taught me manners) and they just walk through it without saying, "thank you."

Stupid Fast
11-07-2004, 05:50 AM
Along the same lines, I hate when someone walks into a door then stops two feet infront of it and you cant get by......they cant get out of the damn way? They are not the only people in the store, Just because you have no clue where you are going does not mean that I don't and have to wait on your sorry ass....

Bad2DBone
11-07-2004, 06:17 AM
I hate it when I'm driving down the street at 35-40mph and some moron decides to pull out into my lane and then promptly do about 20mph. If your going to pull out at least try to go as fast as on coming traffic.

kp216
11-07-2004, 06:38 AM
You're in the drive thru lane behind somebody at a fast food joint. They finally pull up to the order box, after THEY have waited. The person comes on the speaker and says, "Welcome to ******, can I take your order please?". And the person in the car says, "Uh.......... can you give me a minute", then turns to the other people in the car and you can see them asking what they want!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! Know what you're going to order before you pull up to the f&$@ing speaker. That just burns my ass! :220v: :mad:

Forkin' Crazy
11-07-2004, 06:50 AM
Driving down a 4 lane road... 38 or so in a 35 mph zone, in the outside lane. This focker in a little jap car races in front only to switch lanes right in front of me. Then slams on the brakes to make it in the first drive of a KFC... I blow the horn and he stops and flips me the bird.... I say OK big boy and I wheel my dually in the parking lot and pull up behind him..... I let him freak for a few minutes and then pull off before I get in trouble.... And yes, it would have been me getting in trouble.... the cops call it intimidation..... To bad there is not a law against aggravated ignorance with intent to distribute...
Oh, another... people that don't use their cruise control on the interstate and cannot drive a constant speed unless they are in your blind spot. :burningm:

NashvilleBound
11-07-2004, 07:24 AM
Nobody buying my Ultra....cant figure it out.

Mrs. Restless22
11-07-2004, 07:32 AM
Nobody buying my Ultra....cant figure it out.
LOL :D

throwerb
11-07-2004, 08:02 AM
Along the same lines...you hold open a door for someone entering after you (mom taught me manners) and they just walk through it without saying, "thank you."
This one makes me crazy too. It's like you owe it to them or something.

LUVNLIFE
11-07-2004, 08:11 AM
When someone asks you for directions, and since you have been there a million times you explain how to get there. Then they procede to tell you nono that's not how to get there :confused: Find it your effin self.

NashvilleBound
11-07-2004, 08:33 AM
LOL :D
:notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :cry:

TOBTEK
11-07-2004, 08:35 AM
when Anybody uses the saying "HAVE A GOOD ONE" have a good what? you lazy cant finish a sentenace looser... :hammer2:

Cheap Thrills
11-07-2004, 08:38 AM
Shade tree mechanics that would rather spend $7.00 on a tube of silicone RTV. than buy a $5.00 valve cover gasket :rolleyes:
C.T. :wink:

waterwitch
11-07-2004, 08:40 AM
When your at a restraunt and the person
is vaccuming under your table. Do you think
I want all the flying carpet in my food.
Better yet, when they ask you to lift your
feet. :mad:

Some Kind Of Monster
11-07-2004, 09:13 AM
Use of the word "is"
"Is what I am going to do is"
"Is what I was going to say is"
Also improper use of the word "drown"
All the time I hear "drownded" or "I could drownd".
I hear it all the time.. Drives me nuts..

Longtime Lurker
11-07-2004, 09:39 AM
When you work in customer service and you call somebody up to help them and they never stop their cell phone conversation. They just throw their paperwork at you and keep on talking!!! How rude!

Misogynist
11-07-2004, 09:51 AM
I have a lot of pet peeves when it comes to murdering the English language.
#1 Not knowing that the "past tense" of "see" is "saw" NOT "seen"... such as " I seen them at the store.".... instead of " I SAW them at the store".. grrr...
#2 Saying " We was there".... Instead of " We WERE there.".. grrrrr.
# 3 Saying " Orientated"... instead of "oriented"... Such as.. " They are a family orientated business." Instead of " They are a family ORIENTED business."
#4 Ending a sentence in a preposition.... grrrr....
:220v:

NashvilleBound
11-07-2004, 10:30 AM
I've seen that when I was prepositioning the boat on the trailer.... :)
I have a lot of pet peeves when it comes to murdering the English language.
#1 Not knowing that the "past tense" of "see" is "saw" NOT "seen"... such as " I seen them at the store.".... instead of " I SAW them at the store".. grrr...
#2 Saying " We was there".... Instead of " We WERE there.".. grrrrr.
# 3 Saying " Orientated"... instead of "oriented"... Such as.. " They are a family orientated business." Instead of " They are a family ORIENTED business."
#4 Ending a sentence in a preposition.... grrrr....
:220v:

Desert Rat
11-07-2004, 10:42 AM
Waiting in the grocery line behind somebody that has a basket full to the top. They wait until all items are scanned and bagged to take out their checkbook and write their check!! :yuk: :boxingguy PISSES ME OFF!!!

Kilrtoy
11-07-2004, 10:42 AM
Your standing in line and the person behind you is so close to they are almost buttF***** you. So you move ahead a little and they move right back up on you. They are so close you can smell their bad breath :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

JustMVG
11-07-2004, 10:56 AM
Certain people who use AXE instead of ASK " I done AXED him when hes gonna be home.
one more is when i take my kids to the drive thru, the same one they have been going to since they were infants , know the menu forward and back, but get them to the order window and the Deer in the headlights hits, then i'm THAT GUY in front of waterwitch. Embarassing as hell.
MVG

essexjet
11-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Mine is close to yours mike, Its cut the lights off. What the F is that. how do you cut a light off, I can turn the lights off :idea:

waterwitch
11-07-2004, 11:02 AM
I didn't realize I was so anal.
All of the above piss me off!

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-07-2004, 11:05 AM
I have quite a few.. but I will start off with one.. LOL!!
we will be driving our truck through the city on our way somewhere and you come across a total dick in a beamer, mercedes, rolls, whatever.. and they think they own the ****ing road while on the cell phone they cut you off and cuss you out for not letting them in sooner then you did..if you are in that much of a fricken hurry.. leave sooner. WTF.. just because you drive a piece of shit expensive car doesn't make you any better then a hard worker.. and then you end up meeting the same person to do there plumbing and at that time they are kissing your ass because they were such a dickhead on the road..
well you know I don't want to spend alot of money on my sewer problem.. :jawdrop: well your price dbld just for being a dick.. :D

BarryMac
11-07-2004, 11:10 AM
Use of the word "is"
"Is what I am going to do is"
"Is what I was going to say is"
Mne is along the same lines, the use of the word "like", when did it become so popular? Sitting in Applebees yesterday with the wife, couple of drinks and an appetizer, two Teenage boys came in and sat at the table next to us, in the ten minutes that we were next to them I heard them say like at least 40 times, every other word was "like". Come on it's not like a word that you can throw in every like other word... :burningm: arrrggghhh...
P.S. my teenagers do it too, when they do it it irratates me just as much as everyone else, at least I can try and teach them that it's not "like" and every other word, word...

Kilrtoy
11-07-2004, 11:11 AM
I have quite a few.. but I will start off with one.. LOL!!
we will be driving our truck through the city on our way somewhere and you come across a total dick in a beamer, mercedes, rolls, whatever.. and they think they own the ****ing road while on the cell phone they cut you off and cuss you out for not letting them in sooner then you did..if you are in that much of a fricken hurry.. leave sooner. WTF.. just because you drive a piece of shit expensive car doesn't make you any better then a hard worker.. and then you end up meeting the same person to do there plumbing and at that time they are kissing your ass because they were such a dickhead on the road..
well you know I don't want to spend alot of money on my sewer problem.. :jawdrop: well your price dbld just for being a dick.. :D
That is too funny

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-07-2004, 11:16 AM
LOL!! it's happened a few times.. :p

Misogynist
11-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Listen to any rap "star"... "We was going to the show.... know what I'm sayin'....... and then we was waitin' for our crew..... know what I'm sayin'..... all the while we was waitin' for our crew..... knowwhatI'msayin'....... an then they's showed up.... knowwhatI'msayin'........... we was gettin' our freak on..... knowwhatI'msayin'.............."..... NO... WHAT THE F**K WERE YOU SAYING?........... GRRRRRRRRRRRR..... :hammer2: I get so tired of hearing them say " Know what I'm sayin' "

Forkin' Crazy
11-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Sumon dat bitches 'bout my grammer an spellin'.....
I dun seent it happen time an time agane.... :jawdrop:
:D

Wet Dream
11-07-2004, 11:51 AM
Here's one of mine:
Stupid, lazy, ignorant people that either can't or don't know how to use a God damn turn signal. Its not that ****ing hard. I'm not a ****ing mind reader and that little blinking light lets me in on your intention.

Krazy K
11-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Here's one of mine:
Stupid, lazy, ignorant people that either can't or don't know how to use a God damn turn signal. Its not that ****ing hard. I'm not a ****ing mind reader and that little blinking light lets me in on your intention.
Maybe it's different on the East Coast, but over here, you put your blinker on and it's like it never came on...they don't slow down to let you over or they just don't give a shit!!
I just love it when you hold a door for someone and they say nothing. Doesn't happen much here but when I go down to California, it happens alot more. I just say loud enough for them to hear YOU'RE WELCOME!

Jeanyus
11-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Well this is sure to get me some red chicklets. Staying in a motel room in Red Bluff, for the nitro nationals, ay 5:30 some guy starts his diesel truck, and lets it rattle in front of my room for 30 minutes, so he can make the 3 min drive to the races. Couldent you nurse the thing down the road a bit and let it warm up away from others that are sleeping.
Also whats up with leaving your diesel truck running all the time. And since you leave it running all the time you no longer have to park it in a designated parking spot. And all the spots marked NO PARKING are set aside for you.

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 01:00 PM
getting a shopping cart almost every time with a f'd up wheel!!! :mad:

H20Advantage
11-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Driving in the left lane faster than right lane traffic and the 18 wheeler pulls into the lane to pass but can't and then makes you sit behind him all the way up the hill at oh 30 miles an hour, with nobody behind you for miles.

Jbb
11-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Pet Peeve....lol
You work all day on Sat or Sun.....and you want to go to the lake to rip around for a while after work ....you get there ...Its 100 degrees out ....waiting in the launch line....and there before you is Clem......and His brother Bubba.....and their lovely spouses....and 7 children....gettin into Clems fishing boat......Goes something like this........Up and down the ramp until they finally hit the water with the boat...shut the car off...and proceed to take 15 mins to load everything out of the oil burning Mini Van and into the boat...that should have already been in the boat....Then the Wives and kids...and dogs.....and then...Darryl jumps in and cranks her up...grrrr...grrr...grrrr...nothing......The brothers are looking at each other in pure amazement why the 40 year old outboard motor wont crank....I ease out of the truck and walk down to offer some assistance to them...Hey guys need some help......Bubba says ...sure...got a jumper battery.......sure...I go get the jumper...hand it to him and ask....did you start it at home before you came here today?....Clem sez...hell no...we aint started this thang since last October....nice.....So I say....old battery ...old gas....no winterizing ....looks like your boating day might be in jeopardy.... :squiggle:
Clem sez nope....daddy is on his way down here ....and he knows all about these things....He will get us running....They sit there...another lane opens up and Im gone.......I go out ...run for an hour or so...come back to the launch ramp and the boys...with Daddy this time are in a heated argument with some other boaters about still having the lane blocked...lol...Serenity now.... :D

Racer277
11-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Well this is sure to get me some red chicklets. Staying in a motel room in Red Bluff, for the nitro nationals, ay 5:30 some guy starts his diesel truck, and lets it rattle in front of my room for 30 minutes, so he can make the 3 min drive to the races. Couldent you nurse the thing down the road a bit and let it warm up away from others that are sleeping.
Also whats up with leaving your diesel truck running all the time. And since you leave it running all the time you no longer have to park it in a designated parking spot. And all the spots marked NO PARKING are set aside for you.
You must have stayed at the same motel as me, at every race I've ever been to! Who is that guy?
If he isn't firing up the deisel, he has to fire up the boat. WTF? :rolleyes:

H20Advantage
11-07-2004, 02:51 PM
You must have stayed at the same motel as me, at every race I've ever been to! Who is that guy?
If he isn't firing up the deisel, he has to fire up the boat. WTF? :rolleyes:
I know that guy, I think he's my neighbor in Havasu :hammerhea

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Pet Peeve....lol
You work all day on Sat or Sun.....and you want to go to the lake to rip around for a while after work ....you get there ...Its 100 degrees out ....waiting in the launch line....and there before you is Clem......and His brother Bubba.....and their lovely spouses....and 7 children....gettin into Clems fishing boat......Goes something like this........Up and down the ramp until they finally hit the water with the boat...shut the car off...and proceed to take 15 mins to load everything out of the oil burning Mini Van and into the boat...that should have already been in the boat....Then the Wives and kids...and dogs.....and then...Darryl jumps in and cranks her up...grrrr...grrr...grrrr...nothing......The brothers are looking at each other in pure amazement why the 40 year old outboard motor wont crank....I ease out of the truck and walk down to offer some assistance to them...Hey guys need some help......Bubba says ...sure...got a jumper battery.......sure...I go get the jumper...hand it to him and ask....did you start it at home before you came here today?....Clem sez...hell no...we aint started this thang since last October....nice.....So I say....old battery ...old gas....no winterizing ....looks like your boating day might be in jeopardy.... :squiggle:
Clem sez nope....daddy is on his way down here ....and he knows all about these things....He will get us running....They sit there...another lane opens up and Im gone.......I go out ...run for an hour or so...come back to the launch ramp and the boys...with Daddy this time are in a heated argument with some other boaters about still having the lane blocked...lol...Serenity now.... :D
Sounds like a far fetched story to me........................... I don't think I've ever seen or heard of anything like that. ;)

Jbb
11-07-2004, 03:10 PM
Sounds like a far fetched story to me........................... I don't think I've ever seen or heard of anything like that. ;)
Far fetched..?...lol...Happens at least once at the beginning of the season ...every year...

DansBlown73Nordic
11-07-2004, 03:15 PM
STUPID PEOPLE who pull out in front of tractor trailer at the bottom of a huge hill and slow down till they are sure they F++KED you but good. Then they gas on it...... :hammer2:
Or the same Jack Ass comes off a exit ramp and has no clue how to merge. The sign says Yield......Not stop out in traffic you IDIOT..... :mad: Either gas on it or stop on the ramp..... :hammer2:

Havasu Hangin'
11-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Far fetched..?...lol...Happens at least once at the beginning of the season ...every year...
I guess those boys from NYC just don't understand how the good ole boys from the South do it?

Jbb
11-07-2004, 03:17 PM
I guess those boys from NYC just don't understand how the good ole boys from the South do it?
After 22 years...still learning.... :rollside:

TRG
11-07-2004, 03:20 PM
one of my many peev's is the other drivers out on rice road, in a hurry to get to the river only to arrive there (maybe!!)1/2 hr. before me (the guy in tow)!

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 03:25 PM
That's it? come on out to my neck of the woods :mad:

TRG
11-07-2004, 03:29 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_2383-med.JPG
this friggin hippie needs to get a clue also!
3-5 min. tops should be the allowed!
oh! and size is not the issue here! lol :)

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Being put down, cause Im a from Canada :burningm: .......( . )( . )........

Jbb
11-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Canatard.....lol....J/K.... :)

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 03:45 PM
What do you mean? (http://www.pusboil.com/simcanada.wav)

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Funny, later eh!.........( . )( . )........

MsDrmr
11-07-2004, 04:11 PM
I hate it when people let their kids run a muck in the store, the kids are hitting into you with strollers, or carts, or just flat running into you cause they are not watching where they are going as they run through the store at 100mph :mad:

fourspeednup
11-07-2004, 04:21 PM
I hate it when people let their kids run a muck in the store, the kids are hitting into you with strollers, or carts, or just flat running into you cause they are not watching where they are going as they run through the store at 100mph :mad:
It's funny when those naked, cheeto stained, mulletted little midgets run into your leg at full steam and fall over....then the parents get pissed :argue: :p

JustMVG
11-07-2004, 04:23 PM
Put a block on one of the kids and watch how fast they calm down, you don't want to, but when YOU are shopping it's not your time to be babysitting for someone else!!!
Ok here's another one , ever go to SAms Club or Costco on a Sunday afternoon? Everyone has just gotten out of church or what ever, has every known family member with them, they just saw some people in or at church or wherever, but they have to stop to talk to them at length while blocking every aisle, take your friggin not of this country BS talking out front let the rest of us shop and get on with our lives. End of Rant.
MVG

Forkin' Crazy
11-07-2004, 04:27 PM
Whining Canadians.... :wink: LOL!
Impolite kids. You know the ones that say "yea" and "no" and "huh".
Should be "sir or mam" in there somewhere. My X won't stay on mines ass enough. So I do it. I got him lined out pretty good now.
Oh the last one...
People that make a post with a topic like "What is your pet peave??" J/K!!! :wink:

Rexone
11-07-2004, 04:31 PM
one more is when i take my kids to the drive thru, the same one they have been going to since they were infants , know the menu forward and back, but get them to the order window and the Deer in the headlights hits, then i'm THAT GUY in front of waterwitch. Embarassing as hell.
MVG
lmao... :D

little rowe boat
11-07-2004, 05:20 PM
When people throw their cigarette butts out of the car window,they think the world is their f-n ashtray. :mad:

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 05:24 PM
I just ran this question past Mrs DHO about me.
DHO<---------"Babe, do I have any pet peeves?"
MRS DHO<----"Everything :rolleyes: "

Rexone
11-07-2004, 05:28 PM
When you have been crusing along on the fwy at say 70 in the middle lane with someone in the fast lane about 100 feet behind and he's been there awhile going same speed and you come upon someone to pass so you hit the blinker to move to fast line and the guy behind hits the nitrous to try to keep you from moving over when you've been going the same speed forever anyway. That pisses me off.
Among a couple other things. ;)

Sportin' Wood
11-07-2004, 05:31 PM
The words" Not my fault"
i.e. Its not my fault I am late again today.
Its not my fault I miss work every other day.
Its not my fault I did not get done.
Its not my fault I'm a fawkin retard!
Who's fault is it then?
I can't help it. and I would have but... Rate right up there as well.

Rexone
11-07-2004, 05:34 PM
The words" Not my fault"
Who's fault is it then?
Also... It's not my job.
As an employer that one gets on my nerves a bit.

ratso
11-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Single moms that won't discipline their kids...What is all this 1-2-3 crap anyways? When mine was little, he was told once...if he did it again he got popped. I never threatened to ground him...If I said it...he WAS grounded. I can't stand parents that tell their kids 10 fuggin' times, and then wonder why they don't mind... :yuk: :burningm:

ratso
11-07-2004, 05:41 PM
people/friends that call during the week at 11 @night just to shoot the shiit and their drunker than hell :hammer2:
...isn't that what YOU do T&B??? :D

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 05:42 PM
people/friends that call during the week at 11 @night just to shoot the shiit and their drunker than hell :hammer2:
ain't that a bitch :wink:

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Driving down a 4 lane road... 38 or so in a 35 mph zone, in the outside lane. This focker in a little jap car races in front only to switch lanes right in front of me. Then slams on the brakes to make it in the first drive of a KFC... I blow the horn and he stops and flips me the bird.... I say OK big boy and I wheel my dually in the parking lot and pull up behind him..... I let him freak for a few minutes and then pull off before I get in trouble.... And yes, it would have been me getting in trouble.... the cops call it intimidation..... To bad there is not a law against aggravated ignorance with intent to distribute...
Oh, another... people that don't use their cruise control on the interstate and cannot drive a constant speed unless they are in your blind spot. :burningm:
OH YEAH :D :hammer2:

Krazy K
11-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Also... It's not my job.
As an employer that one gets on my nerves a bit.
If i was an employer and heard that one..."Of course it isn't your job, because you don't have a job anymore!"
I wouldn't stand for that!!

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 05:58 PM
The words" Not my fault"
Who's fault is it then?
Nobody's Fault But Mine - Led Zeppelin
Damn! Wrong thread again :jawdrop: :D

Sportin' Wood
11-07-2004, 06:04 PM

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:05 PM
DHO, post ho-ing his way to 1000 :D

Some Kind Of Monster
11-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Assholes at the launch ramp that can't wait their turn in line. I have been in more fights at the lake due to this. l Wait your damn turn! It takes me 30 seconds to launch and I don't give a damn if you can do it in 29. Don't piss me off at the launch ramp because I'll tell you what. I fling a rooster that will mess you up pretty good.

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Who'd a thought that one day I would be pushin' quadruple digits.
Snif Snif. Cuddy, hand me a tissue. :cry:

Ivan Dan
11-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Waking up in the morning or coming home after working all day and finding ants have invaded the kitchen. PISSES ME OFF!

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Assholes at the launch ramp that can't wait their turn in line. I have been in more fights at the lake due to this. l Wait your damn turn! It takes me 30 seconds to launch and I don't give a damn if you can do it in 29. Don't piss me off at the launch ramp because I'll tell you what. I fling a rooster that will mess you up pretty good.
People still do that? :confused: ;)

Some Kind Of Monster
11-07-2004, 06:09 PM
The alarm clock going off in the morning!!! :o

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:11 PM
I'm sure this one's been covered...
On the freeway.
Come up to a car that's going about 10MPH slower than everyone else.
Pass it only to see that s/he's on the phukin' phone.

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:14 PM
I'm sure this one's been covered...
On the freeway.
Come up to a car that's going about 10MPH slower than everyone else.
Pass it only to see that s/he's on the phukin' phone.
mmm hmm....RAT BASTARDS

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Who'd a thought that one day I would be pushin' quadruple digits.
Snif Snif. Cuddy, hand me a tissue. :cry:
done and done.....

Sportin' Wood
11-07-2004, 06:24 PM
The fawker that drinks the last cold beer!

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 06:31 PM
thats why you ALWAYS have a bottle of 99 BANANAS on board :cool:
and 99 wives!!!! :p :p :D

Sportin' Wood
11-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Back up bottle of boonsfarm used to do the trick but now the wifes on to me. Damn $2 boons farm could fetch $5. at G.A. :messedup:

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:36 PM
The fawker that drinks the last cold beer!
and 99 wives!!!! :p :p :D
I like the way you guys think :cool: :2purples:

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Back up bottle of boonsfarm used to do the trick but now the wifes on to me. Damn $2 boons farm could fetch $5. at G.A. :messedup:
Oh, man, don't ever get me started on wine at G.A. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:38 PM
I like the way you guys think :cool: :2purples:
Your training is complete. :lightsabe:

RiverRatMike
people in boats driving on the wrong side of the river!

dicudmore
Oh, man, don't ever get me started on wine at G.A. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
might it lead to the mrs getting half-naked?? :sqeyes:

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Your training is complete. :lightsabe:
i cant get it!!!! :confused:

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:40 PM
might it lead to the mrs getting half-naked?? :sqeyes:
Nah. Wine get's ya' polluted. Definetely not sexy.

DryHeatOnly
i cant get it!!!! :confused:
Just ask her nicely. :)

Sportin' Wood
B/F APPLE :D
Mellonball

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Just ask her nicely. :)
no clown..the multiple quotes thing!!?? :lightsabe

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Nah. Wine get's ya' polluted. Definetely not sexy.
will take that under advisement....

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:44 PM
like Sam said. Just open a second window. Quote the one post, go to window #2, quote the second, copy and paste that quote back to your original reply box below your first quote and you're in...
I don't explain shit very well. My bad

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:48 PM
sam?have you ever seen me in my boxers after a botttle of vino"THINK SEXY" :rollside:
Mark you've got to be one of the coolest, funniest mofos I met this summer...
Your posts make me laugh my ass off

FRENCHIE
like Sam said. Just open a second window. Quote the one post, go to window #2, quote the second, copy and paste that quote back to your original reply box below your first quote and you're in...
will take that under advisement....
got it thanx...already left ya rep!! :D

FRENCHIE
Mark you've got to be one of the coolest, funniest mofos I met this summer...
Your posts make me laugh my ass off
i agree on that!!! :rollside: :p

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Make sure you're copying from the "Reply to Thread" window. This will include the [ QUOTE=screenname]2nd post[/QUOTE ] tags.

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:49 PM
got it thanx...already left ya rep!! :D
Good job.

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Good job.
you got your rep already!!! :mad: :wink: :)

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:50 PM
you got your rep already!!! :mad: :wink: :)
When?!?!?!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:51 PM
Sam, thanks for the lesson....and you're almost up to that 1000 # :cool: :D

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:51 PM
When?!?!?!? :confused: :confused: :confused:
uh, from me about 20 min ago

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:52 PM
I'm not posting to get to 1000.
I'm posting so I can see my avatar :D :D :D

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 06:53 PM
ok pic>>>>>>>rep!!!!! :p :cool:

Sportin' Wood
11-07-2004, 06:53 PM
Please continue

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Please continue
Why certainly.

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 06:55 PM
KEEP POSTING YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB,is that mrs frenchie ?
yes it is....and yes, he's doing a great job :wink:

atomickitn
11-07-2004, 06:55 PM
falling down when your drunk even thuogh its funny

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:56 PM
KEEP POSTING YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB,is that mrs frenchie ?
Why yes...yes it is. :) :) :)

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Why yes...yes it is. :) :) :)
thats 50% of her!!!! :p :devil: :rollside:

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 06:57 PM
I'm glad no one here has a pet peeve about thread-jacking. :2purples: :2purples:

atomickitn
11-07-2004, 06:58 PM
someone i know says that when life hands you lemons ask for tequelia and salt . so when you fall down ask for a blanket and pillow thanks :p

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 06:59 PM
I'm glad no one here has a pet peeve about thread-jacking. :2purples: :2purples:
Actually................................
let me try this double quote thing without a second window.
Today 06:42 PM

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 07:00 PM
thats 50% of her!!!! :p :devil: :rollside:
Leon...tell Nicki, me and Susie said Hi. :)
Susie said something about adding a "drooley face" too ;) :D

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 07:00 PM
you're a genius..... :cool:

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Showoff :eat: ;)

dicudmore
Leon and myself are still waiting on that promised pic of your wife for our new avatar :wink: :D

atomickitn
uumm ouch did it hurt , very much :)

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 07:05 PM
So how'd you do it without the 2nd window? :confused:
Do you copy and paste and type the tags in manually?

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 07:06 PM
done!!!! told her..no on the drooley face!! and by the way your wig and chest thing from halloween is still here..trash or ya want it?!?? :confused:

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 07:06 PM
So how'd you do it without the 2nd window? :confused:
don't go changing the subject on us....we're waiting... :D

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 07:07 PM
I love it BIG TIME........( . )( . ).......... :cool:

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 07:11 PM
don't go changing the subject on us....we're waiting... :D
keep waiting!!! ;)

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 07:12 PM
DHO, say hi to yourself and mrsDHO from Dan.
Off to dinner now....
you all play nice :D

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Off to dinner now....
chow dan boy!!! ;)

DryHeatOnly
11-07-2004, 07:30 PM
Off to dinner now....
Chow-down Dan. Susie said Hi too.

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 07:31 PM
he needs a pic!!!! :rolleyes: :p :p :cry:

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 07:32 PM
At mom's house tonight. Pretty good home-cooking. Chicken, vegs and mashed potatoes. Didn't last very long though, sat down and it was GONE
So, back here to play some more :D

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 07:33 PM
he needs a pic!!!! :rolleyes: :p :p :cry:
what he said :wink:

AwlUWant
11-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Grumpy/rude people...life is too short, lighten up.

FRENCHIE
11-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Grumpy/rude people...life is too short, lighten up.
try to get us back on topic!!!! :D :p

LVJAKAZ
11-07-2004, 07:37 PM
I Hate it when you are waiting to get off an elevator and the doors open and the stupid people waiting to get on dont let you get off first :hammer2: :eek: !!!!

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 08:00 PM
I cut and paste, but I use the tag symbol http://***boat.com/forums/images/editor/quote.gif to wrap the quote around the text that I highlight. Then inside the first quote tag I add =dryheatonly and it comes out like this
So how'd you do it without the 2nd window?

enticer
11-07-2004, 08:12 PM
That's when I purposely ..........say "Hey, Your Welcomed" Then they look at you like...."whaaat, DAAA"

JustMVG
11-07-2004, 08:34 PM
Now that there is some funny shiite!!! DHO !!!!