PDA

View Full Version : O.B Eddies quality post section.

hoolign
11-07-2004, 11:25 AM
This should be interesting, as we can all learn from the king of "quality posts". I'm sure this will be a variable feast of information! Informative??, probably not!, an array of uncomprehensible jibberish is likely to be the norm!
So sit back, get your thesauras, dictionary, atlas, and have google search readily available on your desktop! as we get history, geography, and the art of making friends and influencing people..from the one and only ....
OOOOO....BBBBBB....EEEEEDDDDDIIIIEEE......

Tom Brown
11-07-2004, 02:52 PM
hee haw

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 02:56 PM
What?

hoolign
11-07-2004, 02:59 PM
What?
Why what?

Tom Brown
11-07-2004, 03:01 PM
:confused:

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Why what?
What why?

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Hee Haw......means----Hee take's in the rear and he don't Hawaller :) ........( . )( . )........

hoolign
11-07-2004, 03:45 PM
What why?
where?

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Hee Haw......means----Hee take's in the rear and he don't Hawaller :) ........( . )( . )........
Must be an oil drilling thing?

hoolign
11-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Hey!!easy now
:notam:

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Hey, I'm sure it gets lonely way out in the wilderness. It wasn't a putdown, same crap goes on in the body shop. That's why I don't go back there.

Kim Hanson
11-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Thats a ManHatten thing :wink: .........( . )( . ).......

hoolign
11-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Hey, I'm sure it gets lonely way out in the wilderness. It wasn't a putdown, same crap goes on in the body shop. That's why I don't go back there.
Why do you think they make sattelite TV???..naughty amature home videos and a roughneck with clean gloves!
ok that's enough, I posted this thread for OB Idiots banter..not conversation between reasonable adults!..let's take this elsewhere!

Kachina26
11-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Why do you think they make sattelite TV???..naughty amature home videos and a roughneck with clean gloves!
ok that's enough, I posted this thread for OB Idiots banter..not conversation between reasonable adults!..let's take this elsewhere!
Where was this pic in your sig taken?

dicudmore
11-07-2004, 04:12 PM
wtf is going on in here??

hoolign
11-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Where was this pic in your sig taken?
Somewhere in Alberta..there's a bunch of cool rig pix at www.canadianwellsite.com

Roland the Fisherman
11-08-2004, 04:57 PM
wtf is going on in here??
Well you see Hooligan started off by saying......I mean KC26 .....Kimmy said...? :idea: :confused: :angry2: :(

O.B eddie
11-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Wow that is funny Hooligan :D Ya know I truly feel bad for ya's.. Your Utter incompetence Kills me,, Let me guess you always got your ass whooped in school?? Right?? Than you grew to what 5-4 and added what 12 beers than while you were tied up by Kimmie in a position most women give birth in.. You heard him angrily posting to myself or maybe Bird pircher , Or dirk, or several others who dont care for him, so you thought HMMMM If I post in a truly tough guy manner Kimmie will let me tie him up?????? Am I close.. Truly the thought of that makes me ILL Please elaborate Toughy!!! HEE HAWW :chi: :shift: :cool:

Kim Hanson
11-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Quit talking about your dreams again, you Jim poking bitch! You don't have friends do you? Are you AZH or Merky? You have rainbow written all over you OB eddie :sleeping: My kids even laugh at what you post, they think your gay! Just cause you are so anal...........( . )( . )........ :idea: I guess the shoe fits eh! :D

O.B eddie
11-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Quit talking about your dreams again, you Jim poking bitch! You don't have friends do you? Are you AZH or Merky? You have rainbow written all over you OB eddie :sleeping: My kids even laugh at what you post, they think your gay! Just cause you are so anal...........( . )( . )........ :idea: I guess the shoe fits eh! :D They laugh at what I post?? They think who's my daddy (Whoops) I am gay??They think I am anal???? Or could that possibly be what they smell comin from hooligans pants after you and he left the restroom together??? :cry: :yuk: :rollside:

hoolign
11-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Wow that is funny Hooligan :D Ya know I truly feel bad for ya's.. Your Utter incompetence Kills me,, Let me guess you always got your ass whooped in school?? Right?? Than you grew to what 5-4 and added what 12 beers than while you were tied up by Kimmie in a position most women give birth in.. You heard him angrily posting to myself or maybe Bird pircher , Or dirk, or several others who dont care for him, so you thought HMMMM If I post in a truly tough guy manner Kimmie will let me tie him up?????? Am I close.. Truly the thought of that makes me ILL Please elaborate Toughy!!! HEE HAWW :chi: :shift: :cool:
FINALLY an apperarance in his own thread.
Get my ass kicked all the time! 18 years on rigs does nothing for a guy!
Those were not homosexual references you made were they? I thought you were against that..you should figure out which one of your multiple personalities condones what before you start spewing out of that shit trap of yours ..moron!
I knew this was the thread where you would shine!

O.B eddie
11-08-2004, 06:44 PM
FINALLY an apperarance in his own thread.
Get my ass kicked all the time! 18 years on rigs does nothing for a guy!
Those were not homosexual references you made were they? I thought you were against that..you should figure out which one of your multiple personalities condones what before you start spewing out of that shit trap of yours ..moron!
I knew this was the thread where you would shine! Another quality post from the oil rigg party pass around! Maybe if ya's wuz a little smarta you could work a little less and make's a little Mo Money!! Toughy :cry: :cry: :) Hee Haww there has been sum drillin in hooligan :220v:

hoolign
11-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Who says I work hard? I sit in the office and read your idiotic posts, and just how much more money should a guy make?
dazzle me with your financial status ..moron :idea:

O.B eddie
11-08-2004, 06:53 PM
Who says I work hard? I sit in the office and read your idiotic posts, and just how much more money should a guy make?
dazzle me with your financial status ..moron :idea: Well hooly You left out you sit on Kimmies pantsless lap Right or his face!! Right toughy?? Wow have I sunk that low ?? I need to go for a jog on the ;lovely beach I live on!!!! :rollside: :rolleyes:

O.B eddie
11-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Well hooly You left out you sit on Kimmies pantsless lap Right or his face!! Right toughy?? Wow have I sunk that low ?? I need to go for a jog on the ;lovely beach I live on!!!! :rollside: :rolleyes: Sweet dreams Lover Boys I am out Hee Haww :devil:

Kim Hanson
11-08-2004, 06:59 PM
They laugh at what I post?? They think who's my daddy (Whoops) I am gay??They think I am anal???? Or could that possibly be what they smell comin from hooligans pants after you and he left the restroom together??? :cry: :yuk: :rollside:
I raise my girls right, post under my own name. In the directory assistance you will find me. I don't hide behind names, not my style! Shit, I had my home phone number up forever in my profile! I have met alot from the boards and I hate to tell you, Im not gay! I would think the farthest thing from it OB!
I think most know, I can flame your ass to death and you keep coming back...are you taking those same pills Jimmy take's, those are dumbass pills! I see they work.............( . )( . )..........takes all the blood from the brain and puts it in the dick, so I see you need it inch worm! :idea: Give me a call on the phone, take it off the forums, ya dumbass! Your second home lmao, outhouse's don't count Ob Eddie! I know you love it there, but! :sleeping:

hoolign
11-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Well hooly You left out you sit on Kimmies pantsless lap Right or his face!! Right toughy?? Wow have I sunk that low ?? I need to go for a jog on the ;lovely beach I live on!!!! :rollside: :rolleyes:
Well you got the tough guy part right .but there's not alot of beaches inthe rockies
:p

Kim Hanson
11-08-2004, 07:17 PM
Sweet dreams Lover Boys I am out Hee Haww :devil:
You quote your own quotes, way too funny! :D ......( . )( . )......... :idea: I have met Hoolgians girl and you wouldn't even get a chance at that Big Boy! Stick to the San Fran side, you will score butt- plug! :rolleyes:

O.B eddie
11-09-2004, 04:03 PM
You quote your own quotes, way too funny! :D ......( . )( . )......... :idea: I have met Hoolgians girl and you wouldn't even get a chance at that Big Boy! Stick to the San Fran side, you will score butt- plug! :rolleyes: Well self identity seems to be a problem with you?? The way you two post I thought you were his girl?? Arent you??Oh I get it he is your Biatch!!! :supp: :D :clover: hee haww

Dirk Jones
11-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Hey Kim lets get serious for one minute. You say that " most people know that you could flame OB eddies ass to death."
What the hell do you think this is? Do you think that for one second you are winning a flame war? You have nothing to go on !! Your posts are difficult to read and it is blatantly obvious when you have been drinking. So how do you think you are flaming anything? Can you explain that to me and show me where you have landed the big one on anyone?

Kim Hanson
11-09-2004, 05:16 PM
Hey Kim lets get serious for one minute. You say that " most people know that you could flame OB eddies ass to death."
What the hell do you think this is? Do you think that for one second you are winning a flame war? You have nothing to go on !! Your posts are difficult to read and it is blatantly obvious when you have been drinking. So how do you think you are flaming anything? Can you explain that to me and show me where you have landed the big one on anyone?
You and your toy don't like to show picture of your sorry mugs, so it's just insults for you two........( . )( . )......I haven't gotten mad enough to really get chopping, your not really worth the time :rollside: Ob Eddie he has got plenty of hands-on experience of sex.But yours is a keeper,
the last time she attempted to finger herself she ended up getting frost
bitten and temporarily lost the use of her right hand. Myu buddy Ob eddie
he's very polite. Every time he has sex he says, "Thanks Mum!" :220v:

Kim Hanson
11-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Well self identity seems to be a problem with you?? The way you two post I thought you were his girl?? Arent you??Oh I get it he is your Biatch!!! :supp: :D :clover: hee haww
I just about missed you KYJelly Man, let me set you straight :hammerhea I have a wife and 3 girls...it goes 20, 18 and 16! Hooligan is a good friend, parties hard and boats! I don't see any problem with this, but you are wondering when the pole dancing starts right, either one of us do that..go to ManHatten dumbass! A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.Go back to writing on bathroom walls please!..........( . )( . )..........

Dirk Jones
11-09-2004, 05:27 PM
You and your toy don't like to show picture of your sorry mugs, so it's just insults for you two........( . )( . )......I haven't gotten mad enough to really get chopping, your not really worth the time :rollside: Ob Eddie he has got plenty of hands-on experience of sex.But your is a keeper,
OK I am going to say that you are drinking!! You made no sense Kim. Please dont get mad and really start chopping we fear for our lives. Keep drinking canatard. It is a challenge to decipher what you are typing and I use it to show my kids why it is important to stay off drugs. Thank you Kim. Maybe there is some good to you. NOT

Kim Hanson
11-09-2004, 06:10 PM
OK I am going to say that you are drinking!! You made no sense Kim. Please dont get mad and really start chopping we fear for our lives. Keep drinking canatard. It is a challenge to decipher what you are typing and I use it to show my kids why it is important to stay off drugs. Thank you Kim. Maybe there is some good to you. NOT
You have kids :jawdrop: Become a unic please, we don't have room for anymore of your type! This is a calm board, so **** - off and bother me when I get some days off.......it should be around Friday, K ? Or I will pencil you in for , whats a good time for you? Don't make it late, I have to do my hair and shit!.........( . )( . )..........

O.B eddie
11-09-2004, 07:09 PM
You and your toy don't like to show picture of your sorry mugs, so it's just insults for you two........( . )( . )......I haven't gotten mad enough to really get chopping, your not really worth the time :rollside: Ob Eddie he has got plenty of hands-on experience of sex.But yours is a keeper,
he's very polite. Every time he has sex he says, "Thanks Mum!" :220v: Thanx Kimmie all the ladies love how I use my hands fingers and other extremity's to please them.. I suppose all the men up there could say the same for you right?? And no usually after I have fornication they call me BIG DADDY and I reply Thanx Mam Hee Haww :) :rollside:

Kim Hanson
11-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Thanx Kimmie all the ladies love how I use my hands fingers and other extremity's to please them.. I suppose all the men up there could say the same for you right?? And no usually after I have fornication they call me BIG DADDY and I reply Thanx Mam Hee Haww :) :rollside:
Legs and arm's don't count inch worm, and the meat is what you eat right, get it right!..."Big Daddy ", I just pissed myself laughing.....thanks alot!.............( . )( . )............ :notam:

Mrs. Kim Hanson
11-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Legs and arm's don't count inch worm, and the meat is what you eat right, get it right!..."Big Daddy ", I just pissed myself laughing.....thanks alot!.............( . )( . )............ :notam:
Kimmy, you and that angry inch of yours need to get to bed now!

Kim Hanson
11-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Kimmy, you and that angry inch of yours need to get to bed now!**** you and I'm going to shoot that horse you rode in on!.........( . )( . )............Lay off the wife guy's! Thats not cool, AZH , Merky, you aren't funny!

O.B eddie
11-10-2004, 06:16 AM
**** you and I'm going to shoot that horse you rode in on!.........( . )( . )............Lay off the wife guy's! Thats not cool, AZH , Merky, you aren't funny! kIMMIE kIMMIE You are like the little kid on the play ground (or ice where you live) who always shot his mouth off Than one day a kid came along and smacked you! So you go get the other bully (hooligan) to fight your battles than he got smacked, so you finally go to the yard gaurd (rexone) to punish the offender!! The wife thing is a bit over the top but my freind with all the crap you post I can see it coming.. Maybe the Mrs. should read some of the witless humor you post!!!!!!!! HEE HAWWW :D :sleeping: :sleeping:

hoolign
11-10-2004, 06:58 AM
kIMMIE kIMMIE You are like the little kid on the play ground (or ice where you live) who always shot his mouth off Than one day a kid came along and smacked you! So you go get the other bully (hooligan) to fight your battles than he got smacked, so you finally go to the yard gaurd (rexone) to punish the offender!! The wife thing is a bit over the top but my freind with all the crap you post I can see it coming.. Maybe the Mrs. should read some of the witless humor you post!!!!!!!! HEE HAWWW :D :sleeping: :sleeping:
I cant tell you how happy this makes me Eddie, to see you enjoying your own thread!,
but when did I get smacked?..I never picked on the little kids! I was always the one who stuck up for the underdogs, Nothing wrong with a good flamming around here! it's been going on since day one on these boards. The reason I chimed in is because of the comments about Kims wife...and I don't like that ! and in the real world (aside from the boards)..I'll go knuckles for friends any day!
OK back to the flamming.....I'm not to sure how to take the word flamming when it comes from you BIG ED...you and turd burper ought to put DR Bob's tonsile stick back in his pants and get back to the ward before nurse cratchet finds you two missing, have a nice cup of milk to wash the riddelin down, cover the labotomy stitches, say night night
and go dream about you and turd burper finally siting in the front of the short bus /

Tom Brown
11-10-2004, 07:29 AM
I'm with you, Hoolign.
I haven't bothered much with Dirk and Eddie because they seem to have true contempt for other Bench Racers. Non-bench racers would find it hard to believe but I like pretty much everyone in this forum. I've never exchanged death threats with a finer group of folks.
These two ball jugglers seem to operate on a different level, though. I'm surprised O.B Eddie has time to say bad things about someone he has never met. Maybe Eddie got tired of routinely breaking into DARPA computers using nothing more than a MAC address and his Ti-66 programmable calculator from his NorCal ranch.

hoolign
11-10-2004, 08:07 AM
T1-66 you say??? it would be an up grade from the TRS-80 I'm running! May have to look into that, just out of curiosity when will that technology reach Canada?? :confused:

O.B eddie
11-10-2004, 04:01 PM
I'm with you, Hoolign.
I haven't bothered much with Dirk and Eddie because they seem to have true contempt for other Bench Racers. Non-bench racers would find it hard to believe but I like pretty much everyone in this forum. I've never exchanged death threats with a finer group of folks.
These two ball jugglers seem to operate on a different level, though. I'm surprised O.B Eddie has time to say bad things about someone he has never met. Maybe Eddie got tired of routinely breaking into DARPA computers using nothing more than a MAC address and his Ti-66 programmable calculator from his NorCal ranch.Wow tom if that is not the pot callin the kettle black?? Kimmie knows everyone he post's to?? Ya know for his wife to be offended, does she read the crap he posts?? Better yet does his sixteen year old daughter?? And rex this is the internet since when were boundries established?? I mean personally I am entertained if I dont like I dont read!!And Hooligan I hear ya I always stuck up for the ones who could not defend themselves, Never Kimmie though!! HEE HAWW AND GOOD NIGHT!! :boxed: :rollside:

Kim Hanson
11-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Wow tom if that is not the pot callin the kettle black?? Kimmie knows everyone he post's to?? Ya know for his wife to be offended, does she read the crap he posts?? Better yet does his sixteen year old daughter?? And rex this is the internet since when were boundries established?? I mean personally I am entertained if I dont like I dont read!!And Hooligan I hear ya I always stuck up for the ones who could not defend themselves, Never Kimmie though!! HEE HAWW AND GOOD NIGHT!! :boxed: :rollside:
Don't you ever stop flapping that cockholster, my wife thinks alot of it is funny, some nasty! All my kids know what I do on the internet , right down to my booby thread on Havasu Barney!
I don't hide behind a name Ob Eddie, real name and you can find me here or at Havasu Barney.Com! Come to The Darkside, Eddie! Nothing gets locked there :cool: I think you couldn't kick the shit out of your shorts biatch surfer fag!.........( . )( . ).......... :p
When the Circus leaves, they leave us with the idiots! :rolleyes:

O.B eddie
11-10-2004, 08:13 PM
Don't you ever stop flapping that cockholster, my wife thinks alot of it is funny, some nasty! All my kids know what I do on the internet , right down to my booby thread on Havasu Barney!
I don't hide behind a name Ob Eddie, real name and you can find me here or at Havasu Barney.Com! Come to The Darkside, Eddie! Nothing gets locked there :cool: I think you couldn't kick the shit out of your shorts biatch surfer fag!.........( . )( . ).......... :p
When the Circus leaves, they leave us with the idiots! :rolleyes:
Soo why is the mrs. gettin offended?? You are a lame FU#K and a PUSS% along with HOOLIGAN GOOD NIGHT!!!! HEE HAWWW :devil:

Tom Brown
11-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Wow tom if that is not the pot callin the kettle black??
Go ahead and post a link or quote to a post where I've said something negative about someone's wife or family.

O.B eddie
11-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Go ahead and post a link or quote to a post where I've said something negative about someone's wife or family.SIMPLE ENGLISH AND COMPREHENSION TOMMY!! You accuse me of what your buddy Kim is guilty for !! Can I say Hypocrite???? ADIOS!!

Tom Brown
11-10-2004, 08:48 PM
You accuse me of what your buddy Kim is guilty for !!
In Kim's case it was justified. Sometimes you guys are tough to troll up.

Kim Hanson
11-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Soo why is the mrs. gettin offended?? You are a lame FU#K and a PUSS% along with HOOLIGAN GOOD NIGHT!!!! HEE HAWWW :devil:
I have one word " Retards ", wife's shouldn't be brought into this crap! Your so lame , you make Joey Moss look like a hockey player! Pussy, I hope you get a sniff soon, don't smell like shit dude! :D

O.B eddie
11-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Be careful there we own you canadians we could tax you if we wanted!!!!!! And there would not be sh#t you could do about it!!!!!! HA HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL God Bless america and our soldiers !!! :clover: :idea:

hoolign
11-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Be careful there we own you canadians we could tax you if we wanted!!!!!! And there would not be sh#t you could do about it!!!!!! HA HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL God Bless america and our soldiers !!! :clover: :idea:
Aside from freeze you out!...and how do you figure you own us? were pretty much self sufficient, aside from lacking in military power.. you need us more than we need you!

Kim Hanson
11-10-2004, 09:33 PM
:idea:We are Canada ya DumbASS! Tax us? Bring in the straight jacket Ob has flipped. Nice touch with the soldiers shit! God bless stupid ****'s that keep bringing me here everyday, float of to sea on your surf board and see who save's you. Won't be us , but the thought was there! :D ..............( . )( . )..........

Roland the Fisherman
11-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Go ahead and post a link or quote to a post where I've said something negative about someone's wife or family.
Mrs Hater tells me you say negative things about Hater all the time, does that count?

Tom Brown
11-11-2004, 03:54 PM
I'd like to think it counts. There's no point letting perfectly good anger go to waste.

uclahater
11-11-2004, 06:53 PM
I'd like to think it counts. There's no point letting perfectly good anger go to waste.
You know my wife to :burningm: :burningm: Funny shes told me about Lucky, and his Vaginal wart problem, and Rolands Centermeter Peter, but I havent heard abouty Tom Brown Yet :lightsabe
IM telling Toppless that your cheating on her :supp: :supp:

lucky
07-08-2005, 05:52 AM
Sweet dreams Lover Boys I am out Hee Haww :devil:
:D show us how it's done san francisco embasador in mannnn hatten :D

HOSS
07-08-2005, 06:09 AM
dmonzsta-------------------NO MEENS NO :mad:

dmontzsta
07-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Hoss are you trying to get me say yes? you big cactus ****er.

Kim Hanson
07-08-2005, 04:23 PM
I heard guys with V-Bottoms just wimper :wink: ........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
07-08-2005, 04:29 PM
They laugh at what I post?? They think who's my daddy (Whoops) I am gay??They think I am anal???? Or could that possibly be what they smell comin from hooligans pants after you and he left the restroom together??? :cry: :yuk: :rollside:
I am gay Glad to see ya come to grips with it...........( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
07-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Well hooly You left out you sit on Kimmies pantsless lap Right or his face!! Right toughy?? Wow have I sunk that low ?? I need to go for a jog on the ;lovely beach I live on!!!! :rollside: :rolleyes:
What is a " JOG "? Joe on Gogostick? and i bet is't right toughy eh!........( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
07-08-2005, 04:54 PM
I don't do drugs stupid..........( . )( . ).......... :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
07-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Hello, where is OB Eddie? ............( . )( . )............ :D Or Dirk, doesn't matter!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-08-2005, 10:19 PM
he a homo

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-08-2005, 10:20 PM
like you kim

Kim Hanson
07-09-2005, 05:31 AM
like you kim
Bite OB Eddie K...........( . )( . )........ :hammerhea

O.B eddie
07-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Bite OB Eddie K...........( . )( . )........ :hammerhea Ya know sitting here reading this garbage is funny, remember in bench racers he who get's angry loses in my opinion.. You and Hooligan sure dont sound to happy!! It is all in how you push the buttons, I know if I throw a canada reference out there, Tom , Hooligan, and you kimberly get all BUTT HURT!!! Someone says something about your wife, (which if I recall you put your financial gambling buisness)on the net, well it is open game!!!!! I am sure you are thinking of a convaluted fantasy to come back so I will do it for ya.. O.B you manhatten queer go F&*K a surfboard or wait I spilled my lucky lagerr---- Uh uh uh duh duh go swim in the ocean you fagg!!! Nice hee haww :squiggle:

Kim Hanson
07-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Ya know sitting here reading this garbage is funny, remember in bench racers he who get's angry loses in my opinion.. You and Hooligan sure dont sound to happy!! It is all in how you push the buttons, I know if I throw a canada reference out there, Tom , Hooligan, and you kimberly get all BUTT HURT!!! Someone says something about your wife, (which if I recall you put your financial gambling buisness)on the net, well it is open game!!!!! I am sure you are thinking of a convaluted fantasy to come back so I will do it for ya.. O.B you manhatten queer go F&*K a surfboard or wait I spilled my lucky lagerr---- Uh uh uh duh duh go swim in the ocean you fagg!!! Nice hee haww :squiggle:
Give me a break, mad hahahahahahahahaaa :hammerhea It takes more than what you are putting up Eddie, and what I put up is the truth! It sucks sometimes but it's still gets put up, Im not to shy about anything that has happened to me and to put it on forums..whoppy shit!
Have a good day now and go polish your board........( . )( . )........ :crossx:

Roman 1
07-09-2005, 08:58 AM
...spewing out of that shit trap of yours ..moron!
Hooked on his own fishing trip.
R1 :220v: Hee Haw fur da yard sale.....

O.B eddie
07-09-2005, 10:16 AM
As I said, open game if it is on the net--- wifes, boats, pics. of your skullett lookin ass.. You are nothing more than an XXX gay rated version of Mr. BBT!!!!!!! With all the crap you post.. Hee Haww for the gambling women of canada association....... :umm:

Kim Hanson
07-09-2005, 10:50 AM
As I said, open game if it is on the net--- wifes, boats, pics. of your skullett lookin ass.. You are nothing more than an XXX gay rated version of Mr. BBT!!!!!!! With all the crap you post.. Hee Haww for the gambling women of canada association....... :umm:
Like I said dumbass, im not ashamed of any picture I put up or anything that has happened to me! I see alot of people that like to keep the truth off the forums, I don't like to lie at all...so live with it!........( . )( . )......
Lets have a big round of applause for " The Rump Rangers of MANhatten " :crossx: You are one sad leader all so Eddie! :hammerhea

PowerClown
07-09-2005, 02:59 PM
my Hanslator just blew up
:cry:

O.B eddie
07-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Like I said dumbass, im not ashamed of any picture I put up or anything that has happened to me! I see alot of people that like to keep the truth off the forums, I don't like to lie at all...so live with it!........( . )( . )......
Lets have a big round of applause for " The Rump Rangers of MANhatten " :crossx: You are one sad leader all so Eddie! :hammerhea You are not ashamed, I know your wife is, hell I am ashamed for you with your looks or lack there of!!! You are about as close to good lookin as a bum is to a shower---- you's iz UHHHGGGLLLYYYY Hanson!!!!So live wid it!! HEE Haww fur da homely canadians north of the border!!!!! :clover:

Kim Hanson
07-09-2005, 04:49 PM
You are not ashamed, I know your wife is, hell I am ashamed for you with your looks or lack there of!!! You are about as close to good lookin as a bum is to a shower---- you's iz UHHHGGGLLLYYYY Hanson!!!!So live wid it!! HEE Haww fur da homely canadians north of the border!!!!! :clover:
Ob Eddie saying it like it is " GAY STYLE ", Im not to worried what you think queer! I have to say though, you suck ! I at least have the balls to put up pictures....where are your's Eddie..scared of the mockery towards the cockholster? I think so, and where is a picture of this boat ya have? I think you trool the forums looking for dates or 30 second corner jobs..on your knee's son and speaking to the mike....( . )( . )......
I need to go take a shit and I will name it " U " before I flush it..K ! :cool:

O.B eddie
07-09-2005, 06:15 PM
UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Hanson one would only wish they had the looks of me!!!!! Not only are you the opitamy of homely you are as dumb as a tree!!!!! You are so ugly my computer caught a ugly virus when I pulled you up!!! You are uglier than that junkyard wars flatbottom you own and mentally slower than the H.T.M!!! Need I continue I think not!! HEE HELL YA HAWW fur the looks challenged canadians :p

Kim Hanson
07-09-2005, 08:36 PM
UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Hanson one would only wish they had the looks of me!!!!! Not only are you the opitamy of homely you are as dumb as a tree!!!!! You are so ugly my computer caught a ugly virus when I pulled you up!!! You are uglier than that junkyard wars flatbottom you own and mentally slower than the H.T.M!!! Need I continue I think not!! HEE HELL YA HAWW fur the looks challenged canadians :p
Eddie :( any guy talking about another guys look's is gay :idea: .can you understand this Man Hatten queer? I think not , isn't there a gay hang out close to you to have fun at?
This post I just quoted proves, you are queer....slow game for a slow boytoy!...........( . )( . ).............

O.B eddie
07-10-2005, 07:57 AM
Hmmm ,, I call it as I see it, You UGLY F%^K In my opinion he who post's the gay Garb. like you are a whole lot more likely to be homosexual than me calling you the opitamy of Homely.. Face it UNHANDSON YOU IS STRAIGHT UP BUTT ASS UGLY. You need some serious surgery(if that's possible) or a Makeover -- or total REBUILD OF THE MUG!!!!!!! And if you have insurance you should take advantage of the Dental plan if they offer it !! Well they probably dont by the look's of yo grill!! Hee Haww and takin donations for kim's total makeover :p :boxingguy

Kim Hanson
07-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Hmmm ,, I call it as I see it, You UGLY F%^K In my opinion he who post's the gay Garb. like you are a whole lot more likely to be homosexual than me calling you the opitamy of Homely.. Face it UNHANDSON YOU IS STRAIGHT UP BUTT ASS UGLY. You need some serious surgery(if that's possible) or a Makeover -- or total REBUILD OF THE MUG!!!!!!! And if you have insurance you should take advantage of the Dental plan if they offer it !! Well they probably dont by the look's of yo grill!! Hee Haww and takin donations for kim's total makeover :p :boxingguy
Well Eddie up here if one guy said something about another guys looks, he would be tagged QUEER. So we know what type of sails you fly now don't we........( . )( . ).........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72gayalarm.gif

Rexone
07-10-2005, 02:05 PM
my Hanslator just blew up
:cry:
go to www.hansolator.com/ugrades and download upgrade 45a. It includes filters and advanced sentence parsing tools that should make sense of even the most fragmented, unconnected and senseless jibberish Hanson can deliver. Good luck.
oh as an afterthought you may want to purchase the special imagayboy-4.0 module especially designed to translate BR posts refering to gay terms not normally seen in the mainstream english language hansolator program. It also should translate other BR counterposts which in themselves can be tough to figure out if you're like me and don't hang out in the gay community.

PowerClown
07-10-2005, 02:30 PM
:shift: thats some great info REX,but I have taken this to a new level :D I have the ultimate translation tool in my arsenal now.The Tardspeak Gen2 Translater. It comes with a new more powerful scanning engine,updates daily,factors in longtitude and latitude even alcohol consumption.The software is similar to the stuff the military uses for code breaking and black opps encryption.Can't wait to get it up and running :D

O.B eddie
07-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Well Eddie up here if one guy said something about another guys looks, he would be tagged QUEER. So we know what type of sails you fly now don't we........( . )( . ).........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72gayalarm.gifWell where I live someone as BUTT ASS UGLY as you would be put to sleep!!! HEE HAWW FUR DA REBUILD :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
07-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Well where I live someone as BUTT ASS UGLY as you would be put to sleep!!! HEE HAWW FUR DA REBUILD :hammer2:
I wouldn't talk Eddie........( . )( . )........ :jawdrop:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72108555.jpg

Kim Hanson
07-10-2005, 07:02 PM
I have a question for you....( . )( . ).........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72y217-med.JPG :yuk:

Kim Hanson
07-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Its time for the call......( . )( . ).......... :idea:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72arb161-med.JPG :D

O.B eddie
07-11-2005, 05:00 AM
Ouch unhandson that hurt's, NOT,--- cetrainly does'nt hurt as bad as yo wifes eyes lookin at chu!!!!! Give her a break and wear a mask of an ape or something!! Hee Haww Fur Da Rebuild :hammerhea

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
07-12-2005, 12:06 PM
I wouldn't talk Eddie........( . )( . )........ :jawdrop:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72108555.jpg
kimmie what disturbs me is..why would you have a pic of that boy in your computer......

HOSS
07-12-2005, 12:08 PM
ha,,,,,uhhahaha,,,,,buuuhahahaha, BUHAHAHAHAHA! :boxed:

O.B eddie
07-12-2005, 12:52 PM
kimmie what disturbs me is..why would you have a pic of that boy in your computer...... That is what his wife fanatasizes too!!! :p Hee haww Fur Da REBUILD Maybe if you take this pic. the doc,. can simulate the face on youir's :idea:

Kim Hanson
07-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Ouch unhandson that hurt's, NOT,--- cetrainly does'nt hurt as bad as yo wifes eyes lookin at chu!!!!! Give her a break and wear a mask of an ape or something!! Hee Haww Fur Da Rebuild :hammerhea
She just asked me " who is this eddie guy " ? I told her the truth, some queer from MAN hatten who still won't come out of the closet and I asked if she wanted to see what you looked like and proceeded to drop my pants spred my cheek and said you see that thar winker right there, that Ob Eddie.........( . )( . )...I said that why you are so anal :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
07-12-2005, 04:27 PM
kimmie what disturbs me is..why would you have a pic of that boy in your computer......
I found it on cunsumption junction and I thought man that guy sure looks gay and Ob Eddie came to mind....( . )( . ).....MANhatten QUEER... :idea:

Kim Hanson
07-12-2005, 04:36 PM
That is what his wife fanatasizes too!!! :p Hee haww Fur Da REBUILD Maybe if you take this pic. the doc,. can simulate the face on youir's :idea:
Yo buss dis. I think you really want me, talkin 'boutmy looks likes ya do! I think you should go out to de skreet an' fin' some nice white tight boy an' has a party in his mouth MANhatten Style, you pick his teeth wit you dick an' he smacks yo peanuts till you yell " HE BITCH ".....( . )( . ).....I can talk dat same language as you do in de guttuh, ya willnot chewin, polelickin, reach 'roun faggot! be it true you can play a trumpet out yo arse? Who taught ya dat, or be it self taught? You go git back in de closet now an' be a nice closet QUEER. Sheeit!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72dcb1884-med.jpg

O.B eddie
07-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Yo buss dis. I think you really want me, talkin 'boutmy looks likes ya do! I think you should go out to de skreet an' fin' some nice white tight boy an' has a party in his mouth MANhatten Style, you pick his teeth wit you dick an' he smacks yo peanuts till you yell " HE BITCH ".....( . )( . ).....I can talk dat same language as you do in de guttuh, ya willnot chewin, polelickin, reach 'roun faggot! be it true you can play a trumpet out yo arse? Who taught ya dat, or be it self taught? You go git back in de closet now an' be a nice closet QUEER. Sheeit!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72dcb1884-med.jpg
Here we go again with the fantasy's about young men!! Kimmie youz so ugly the only men you attract are them old sisssy feminine homo's!! I have never and I say never once could even begin to come up with something like the last post!! That would be like an electrician telling a plumber how to clean a drain!! Yet another plumber could and is more familiar with the pipes!! Kimmie you seem to have extensive background in these post's this is truly wrong!!!! You nasty homo!! I cannott even hee haww that!!!! :yuk:

Kim Hanson
07-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Here we go again with the fantasy's about young men!! Kimmie youz so ugly the only men you attract are them old sisssy feminine homo's!! I have never and I say never once could even begin to come up with something like the last post!! That would be like an electrician telling a plumber how to clean a drain!! Yet another plumber could and is more familiar with the pipes!! Kimmie you seem to have extensive background in these post's this is truly wrong!!!! You nasty homo!! I cannott even hee haww that!!!! :yuk:
:( Rooto Rooter Boy, you would know about pipes ! I thought those you use are called tubes? I m really wondering what that MANhatten Queers don't do! That GOD I live in good old Canada where the fags are in the EAST...........( . )( . )...........Go smoke a pole! Is that the right language for have a good day?

O.B eddie
07-12-2005, 06:44 PM
:( Rooto Rooter Boy, you would know about pipes ! I thought those you use are called tubes? I m really wondering what that MANhatten Queers don't do! That GOD I live in good old Canada where the fags are in the EAST...........( . )( . )...........Go smoke a pole! Is that the right language for have a good day? And here we have another quality uncomprehendable post from the ass face himself That is a good one kimm!! Hee Haww :hammer2:

PowerClown
07-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Once again, the BR pinyata walks into the nearest boot face first.
Give it up for a few days kimmie....heal up ..........you are getting OWNED :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
07-12-2005, 08:31 PM
And here we have another quality uncomprehendable post from the ass face himself That is a good one kimm!! Hee Haww :hammer2:
Im saving the best for you last eddie, ass face ? Is that why ya whanndo me?.....lay off FAGGOT, im not in your area..........( . )( . )......... :notam:

Kim Hanson
07-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Once again, the BR pinyata walks into the nearest boot face first.
Give it up for a few days kimmie....heal up ..........you are getting OWNED :hammerhea
From a QUEER from MANhatten, never going to happen..........( . )( . ).......... :rolleyes:

O.B eddie
07-13-2005, 05:01 AM
Ya know this is getting a little stale, me constantly callin you a Ugly dog . I will tell you what, I will start ripping you in another waywithout calling you what you are an ass face if you can try to smack me down with out one reference to Homosexual lingo which is all you seem to be in touch with!!!! Fellow bench racers do you think Kimmie can do that???? And by the way I live in california next to the ocean, as far as I know only the most beautiful women in the entire world live here, I am unsure of the homosexual population Kimmie.. Hee Haww to see if Kimmie can do it :confused: But you will have to wait I have a bus. trip the next couple of days but by all means prepare yourself you are going to be served :hammerhea

lucky
07-13-2005, 05:48 AM
Ya know this is getting a little stale, me constantly callin you a Ugly dog . I will tell you what, I will start ripping you in another waywithout calling you what you are an ass face if you can try to smack me down with out one reference to Homosexual lingo which is all you seem to be in touch with!!!! Fellow bench racers do you think Kimmie can do that???? And by the way I live in california next to the ocean, as far as I know only the most beautiful women in the entire world live here, I am unsure of the homosexual population Kimmie.. Hee Haww to see if Kimmie can do it :confused: But you will have to wait I have a bus. trip the next couple of days but by all means prepare yourself you are going to be served :hammerhea
san francisco is by the ocean :idea: :D lmao -- I know kim can do it by the way - I have faith in him - but references to a canine - might be a stretch ... :D

Kim Hanson
07-13-2005, 05:39 PM
Then why are you going for the boys, if there are so many hot babes :hammerhea ......( . )( . )........

HOSS
07-14-2005, 08:13 AM
I disagree,,,Venezuelan women are the most sexy women in the world.

O.B eddie
07-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Then why are you going for the boys, if there are so many hot babes :hammerhea ......( . )( . )........ Kim you cannott do it....... Based on this response, You are truly a sick and desperate man, stuck somewhere in a closet begging to get out. I redirect the ??? Can you smack me down without using one homosexual reference??????? Come on buttasface BRING IT!! Hee Haww :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
07-15-2005, 05:08 PM
Kim you cannott do it....... Based on this response, You are truly a sick and desperate man, stuck somewhere in a closet begging to get out. I redirect the ??? Can you smack me down without using one homosexual reference??????? Come on buttasface BRING IT!! Hee Haww :sleeping:
I heard you tried a girl once but she didn't have the right equipment attached to her.......( . )( . )............. :p Locked out of the closet again eh! :p :cool:

O.B eddie
07-15-2005, 06:50 PM
I heard you tried a girl once but she didn't have the right equipment attached to her.......( . )( . )............. :p Locked out of the closet again eh! :p :cool: Sounds like experience speaking!! HWEE HAWW fur Kimmie s NASTY 100 Plus experiences with trans genders :cry:

Kim Hanson
07-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Sounds like experience speaking!! HWEE HAWW fur Kimmie s NASTY 100 Plus experiences with trans genders :cry:
Are you talking about your dreams again eddie :idea: HEE ( no fur for eddie ) HAWwbbawbwbwbahahhahhhhaaaaa, maybe in the hewood forest! :D .........( . )( . )...........

O.B eddie
07-15-2005, 08:12 PM
Are you talking about your dreams again eddie :idea: HEE ( no fur for eddie ) HAWwbbawbwbwbahahhahhhhaaaaa, maybe in the hewood forest! :D .........( . )( . )........... Kim I do not post my dreams nor fantasy's on a regular basis nor limited basis as you do!! GIT YO MAN HO ASS (.) :eek: BACK TO THE CORNER HEE HAWW

Kim Hanson
07-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Kim I do not post my dreams nor fantasy's on a regular basis nor limited basis as you do!! GIT YO MAN HO ASS (.) :eek: BACK TO THE CORNER HEE HAWW
DON'T POST YOUR FANTASY'S...PLEASE ! I could not read about a 50lbs. tub of KY and a football team with a Donkey as a mascot....Get back to San Fransico ya queer, they must look at you like an outsider , in MANhatten!........( . )( . )....... :idea: :D

O.B eddie
07-16-2005, 05:14 PM
DON'T POST YOUR FANTASY'S...PLEASE ! I could not read about a 50lbs. tub of KY and a football team with a Donkey as a mascot....Get back to San Fransico ya queer, they must look at you like an outsider , in MANhatten!........( . )( . )....... :idea: :D Kimm You are 50 LBS. of man- Oh Wait 60 pds. with hooligan riding ya, You have never been on the outside---------- Of the closet that is!! Hee Haww now git yo ass off the cowrner!! Hee Haww :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2005, 05:20 PM
Kimm You are 50 LBS. of man- Oh Wait 60 pds. with hooligan riding ya, You have never been on the outside---------- Of the closet that is!! Hee Haww now git yo ass off the cowrner!! Hee Haww :jawdrop:
No, just 2pounds of dick Queer, getting you excited now I bet....use the bullet I sent ya.......( . )( . )......... :idea:

O.B eddie
07-16-2005, 05:34 PM
No, just 2pounds of dick Queer, getting you excited now I bet....use the bullet I sent ya.......( . )( . )......... :idea: Kimmie -----shit on the stick dont count HEE HAWW :yuk:

O.B eddie
07-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Lose again!! HEE HAWW :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Kimmie -----shit on the stick dont count HEE HAWW :yuk:
This is my meat, you would know " shit on a stick though ".........( . )( . )...... :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
07-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Lose again!! HEE HAWW :hammer2:
Don't get excited, but kiss my ass..........( . )( . ).......... :sleeping:

O.B eddie
07-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Don't get excited, but kiss my ass..........( . )( . ).......... :sleeping: No,,,, Thats way to close to Hooligans sack!!!!!! Hee Haww :supp:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2005, 06:02 PM
No,,,, Thats way to close to Hooligans sack!!!!!! Hee Haww :supp:
You sure know how to talk queer , or is this a bad relationship that you remember?.....( . )( . )....... :confused:

O.B eddie
07-16-2005, 06:07 PM
You sure know how to talk queer , or is this a bad relationship that you remember?.....( . )( . )....... :confused:
Kimmie your talk is all Queer, Obviously based on past relationship's, Take the challenge and lay the smack down W/O a querr Reference??????? hee Haww fur Kimmie th :D :confused: inkin something other than the corner!!!

Kim Hanson
07-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Kimmie your talk is all Queer, Obviously based on past relationship's, Take the challenge and lay the smack down W/O a querr Reference??????? hee Haww fur Kimmie th :D :confused: inkin something other than the corner!!!
That would be like talking to MJ about girls eddie, he would be like you cockless..shit, i mean clueless....( . )( . ).......... :argue:

O.B eddie
07-16-2005, 07:02 PM
That would be like talking to MJ about girls eddie, he would be like you cockless..shit, i mean clueless....( . )( . ).......... :argue: Kimm ------Take a deep breath than blow out ( hooligan cock breath) set back and read the previous 50 post's between you and I------------------------------- YOU lose Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!! And beleive me I am not arrogant just self assured!! HEE HAWW FUR HOSS :idea:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Kimm ------Take a deep breath than blow out ( hooligan cock breath) set back and read the previous 50 post's between you and I------------------------------- YOU lose Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!! And beleive me I am not arrogant just self assured!! HEE HAWW FUR HOSS :idea:
BbwwWhHaaAaaa, I have to go to sleep now...you bore me bad :cry: I have to say though, If I could talk queer we could have a good one eh? Conversation ..arse on the brain... :rolleyes:

HM
07-17-2005, 12:58 AM
Damn...O.B. Eddie is upto 700+ posts!!! Not bad for an alias. :sleeping:

HOSS
07-17-2005, 04:36 AM
phuc One Ball Eddie,,,,thats gotta be Brown

O.B eddie
07-17-2005, 05:06 AM
BbwwWhHaaAaaa, I have to go to sleep now...you bore me bad :cry: I have to say though, If I could talk queer we could have a good one eh? Conversation ..arse on the brain... :rolleyes: Another quality post,,,,, Dude ask around all you know is queer talk and the phrases, lingo, positiones, you my friend are a UHHGGLY NASTY (as hoss would say) PHUK!!! Hee Haww for kimmie thinkin he cannott talk queer!! :eek:

Kim Hanson
07-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Another quality post,,,,, Dude ask around all you know is queer talk and the phrases, lingo, positiones, you my friend are a UHHGGLY NASTY (as hoss would say) PHUK!!! Hee Haww for kimmie thinkin he cannott talk queer!! :eek:
That would be called research Eddie, you know ammo :hammerhea and you know what they say about what those ManHatten Boys like... :crossx: .........( . )( . ).......
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72a190.gif

O.B eddie
07-18-2005, 06:37 AM
That would be called research Eddie, you know ammo :hammerhea and you know what they say about what those ManHatten Boys like... :crossx: .........( . )( . ).......
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72a190.gifKimm I was unaware of the fact you were so involved in the research of queer's you obviously REALLY GET INTO YOUR RESEARCH ASS FIRST I would assume!! You nasty homely phuk!! HEE Haw fur kim's research institute!!! :yuk:

Kim Hanson
07-18-2005, 03:55 PM
Kimm I was unaware of the fact you were so involved in the research of queer's you obviously REALLY GET INTO YOUR RESEARCH ASS FIRST I would assume!! You nasty homely phuk!! HEE Haw fur kim's research institute!!! :yuk:
I use Google queer and there are some pretty queers if your into the shit :yuk: I know eddie you use mud boggers :notam:
Why do queer wear rubbers.....more traction in the mud...( . )( . ).......... :D

O.B eddie
07-19-2005, 01:33 PM
I use Google queer and there are some pretty queers if your into the shit :yuk: I know eddie you use mud boggers :notam:
Why do queer wear rubbers.....more traction in the mud...( . )( . ).......... :D I have not one single way to interpret this post as anything other than straight up,ass first, GAY!!! Kimm youz iz straight up homo!! HEE HAWW :yuk:

O.B eddie
07-19-2005, 01:36 PM
I use Google queer and there are some pretty queers if your into the shit like me :yuk: I know eddie you are not but I use mud boggers :notam:
Why do queer wear rubbers.....more traction in the mud...( . )( . ).......... :D Kimm I cannott beleive it you came out!! Hee Haww for kim admitting his desires!!

Kim Hanson
07-19-2005, 05:39 PM
I have not one single way to interpret this post as anything other than straight up,ass first, GAY!!! Kimm youz iz straight up homo!! HEE HAWW :yuk:
If you had a wife and 3 teenage girls, I wouldn't call you queer much :p ........( . )( . )..........Me gay :p :p thats like calling Ron Jeromy gay! ........ :notam:

Kim Hanson
07-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Kimm I cannott beleive it you came out!! Hee Haww for kim admitting his desires!!
My desires include women with big titties and shaved snappers, need to know something else ManHatten Queer? ..........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D

O.B eddie
07-19-2005, 06:37 PM
If you had a wife and 3 teenage girls, I wouldn't call you queer much :p ........( . )( . )..........Me gay :p :p thats like calling Tom Byron gay! ........ :notam: OoooKKKKK so what would one call Tom Byron????? UUUUUUHHHHHHHHYYEEAAAAAHHH Hee Haww fur Tommmy he does it for the money Just like Man Ho Hanson!! ;)

O.B eddie
07-19-2005, 06:39 PM
My desires include men with big WEENER's and shaved ,Rectum's need to know something else ManHatten Lady's man? ..........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D No nothing else is needed to know!! HEE HAWW Fur Kimmie comin clean ;)

Kim Hanson
07-19-2005, 07:41 PM
OoooKKKKK so what would one call Tom Byron????? UUUUUUHHHHHHHHYYEEAAAAAHHH Hee Haww fur Tommmy he does it for the money Just like Man Ho Hanson!! ;)
Thats your style with the quotes, lame ass shit...........( . )( . )........... :notam:

Kim Hanson
07-19-2005, 07:44 PM
No nothing else is needed to know!! HEE HAWW Fur Kimmie comin clean ;)
Are you letting your dreams try to come to the surface Eddie, I bet you know Richard Simmons by his first name :sleeping: quoting thing suck Queer :idea: .........( . )( . )...... :hammer2: :hammer2:

O.B eddie
07-19-2005, 08:00 PM
Thats your style with the quotes, lame ass shit...........( . )( . )........... :notam: Kimmie I have bent you over spat on ya just tryin something a little different.. I am done with ya ass If we was in prison I would sell ya ass for a smoke see ya !! HEE HAWW I am done molesting kimm on the boards!! ;) :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
07-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Kimmie I have bent you over spat on ya just tryin something a little different.. I am done with ya ass If we was in prison I would sell ya ass for a smoke see ya !! HEE HAWW I am done molesting kimm on the boards!! ;) :sleeping:
We aren't done yet Queer, we are just starting this shit! Now you molested me and bent me over :idea: wishing again or what!..........( . )( . )......Hee...really wants to stick it in my...Haww :jawdrop:

HOSS
07-21-2005, 04:54 AM
We aren't done yet Queer, we are just starting this shit! Now you molested me and bent me over :idea: wishing again or what!..........( . )( . )......Hee...really wants to stick it in my...Haww :jawdrop:
damn, One Ball Eddie is stickin it now,,,,sheet,,,bre`s got a deal with no fags. :messedup:

Kim Hanson
07-21-2005, 05:37 PM
damn, One Ball Eddie is stickin it now,,,,sheet,,,bre`s got a deal with no fags. :messedup:
It seems like a cool place to hang out and shoot the shit........( . )( . )....Where the hell is Zoom Zoom though? :confused: