PDA

View Full Version : The Incredibles

MsDrmr
11-08-2004, 09:10 AM
Took the kids to see the movie Sat. and much to my surprise,,it was really good. A ton of stuff in there for adults and lots of action to keep the kids' attention,,
It sure beat Shark Tales

bunny 166
11-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Took the kids to see the movie Sat. and much to my surprise,,it was really good. A ton of stuff in there for adults and lots of action to keep the kids' attention,,
It sure beat Shark Tales
Thanks for the report sweetie!! ;) Both of mine want to see it, so we'll try to catch it! Next week is minimum day week for parent/teacher conferences, so maybe then!! :idea: :D

MsDrmr
11-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the report sweetie!! ;) Both of mine want to see it, so we'll try to catch it! Next week is minimum day week for parent/teacher conferences, so maybe then!! :idea: :D
There was a quite a line waiting for the second showing when we got out..it was down the hall and out the door (Ontairo Mills).
I think a min day would be a perfect day to go. You'll have to let me know what you thought

RiverOtter
11-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Personally I can't wait to got see it with the Little Otters. Shark Tales STUNK!! What a waste of time!

MsDrmr
11-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Personally I can't wait to got see it with the Little Otters. Shark Tales STUNK!! What a waste of time!
I agree with Shark Tales. I was mad that I spent almost $70.00 to take all of us, then with the candy, sodas and so on..but this one was well worth the $$ spent to see it.
Take the kids and enjoy!!

Rev. Williams
11-08-2004, 10:00 AM
If you havn't seen Shrek 2, go buy the DVD and watch it !!!! That was a funny ass movie!!!
So how was the trailer for Star wars 3 ???? I heard they were playing it at the start of The Incredible

MsDrmr
11-08-2004, 11:10 AM
If you havn't seen Shrek 2, go buy the DVD and watch it !!!! That was a funny ass movie!!!
So how was the trailer for Star wars 3 ???? I heard they were playing it at the start of The Incredible
the trailer was okay, it looks like it may be scarier than the others. Good effects and so forth, but you know how trailers are, they are only gonna let you sample bits and pieces of it. The special effects are gonna be great! I was surprised they showed the trailer for that at a kids movie, it was pretty intense...

Mandelon
11-08-2004, 12:33 PM
I heard somewhere that this was a good movie...... :D

ROZ
11-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Why buy when you can burn ;) :idea: :D After renting from BB, I burned my copy last night :D

SoCal_fun
11-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Took the kids to see it yesterday. They loved it, and we loved it! great for the whole family. Fantasic effects and good story line.
Can't wait for the DVD!