PDA

View Full Version : Tara Reid Link

Advantage Adam
11-08-2004, 11:25 AM
Can someone PM me the link. I have tried to find it ont he internet, but had no success.
Thanks
Adam

al cole'holic
11-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Can someone PM me the link. I have tried to find it ont he internet, but had no success.
Thanks
Adam
:jawdrop:

79miller
11-08-2004, 11:28 AM
All gone......

Rexone
11-08-2004, 11:42 AM
Do you guys know what happens when material that puts this site in jeopardy is reposted after a moderator has removed it once?
You have 5 minutes to remove this stuff.
:mad:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Kevin and Bean called it FRANKENNIPPLE

JetBoatRich
11-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Do you guys know what happens when material that puts this site in jeopardy is reposted after a moderator has removed it once?
Giving it 5 minutes :idea:

al cole'holic
11-08-2004, 11:50 AM
:cry: (In my best Artie Lang impression) "!Whaaa Whaaa WHAAA!!"

al cole'holic
11-08-2004, 11:52 AM
...uh, no I don't...lemme guess you are gonna SPAM us with some super duper new and improved rex marine muffler or some gay 1993 style steering wheel?? :hammerhea

79miller
11-08-2004, 11:53 AM
He was doing it this morning, I was dying!
His Larry Flint kills me also...

Phat Matt
11-08-2004, 11:56 AM
"oh, look at me, I'm pretty, and I've got lots of money, and now everybody has seen my scarred up nip...WHAAA, WHAAA, WHAAAA! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rexone
11-08-2004, 12:08 PM
...uh, no I don't...lemme guess you are gonna SPAM us with some super duper new and improved rex marine muffler or some gay 1993 style steering wheel?? :hammerhea
You guys just don't get it. Every time you post this crap the website you seem to enjoy using (and abusing) is put in jeopardy. Personally I'm tired of dealing with the nudity issue. So your guess would be wrong. Here is a copy from another recent thread on this same subject... not that you give a shit...
From the Blut Dots thread....
god i know i will be given some kind of punishment for this, but isn't "Partial Nudity" still Nudity, Pasties, or blue dots or whatever, theres still some form of Nudity going on there, so this seems to be selective censorship, not saying You in particular Mike, but as a general rule based on HB's idea of what is is, sound familiar. Mike VG
***boats definintion of nudity and our directive as moderators is no private parts (vaginas, nipples, dicks, balls, anuses, actual or photochop and no direct links to anything displaying the same) or anything that in a moderators judgement resembles any of the above close enough to put this website in jeopardy. Also pasties, blue dots, whatever are presently allowed (yes that question was specifically asked by the moderators and answered from ***boat months ago and that is the present and so far ongoing answer). I don't know how many times I have to explain this, it has nothing to do with my own or any moderators personal views, but the directive from the owner of the website, period. It is quite simple actually. If the above mentioned material is posted and the wrong person sees it this website that "you and others" here enjoy and that I am continually attempting to protect (Morality police remark not appreciated), will simply disappear from the internet. I don't know how to make it any plainer. So you can piss and moan and whine all you want about unfair or biased censorship... it doesn't matter. It is what ***boat wants, and they own the website. If we users (as a group) misuse and post material against ***boat's wishes the site will go away. You can argue that all you want too but that is what we've been told will happen and was the main reason the moderators were brought on board in the first place.
If you sense this subject pisses me off you're right it does. There are litterally thousands of websites where you can go to see nudity, etc. if that's your gig. This FREE website asks that this simple no nudity rule be followed and it's continually ignored on at least a once a week basis. It not unlike babysitting 5 year olds sometimes.

Advantage Adam
11-08-2004, 12:15 PM
So... does that mean I can't get the link? Please clarify ;)

Rexone
11-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Just to clear up any confusion (I hate vagueness), if you repost nudity related material that has been removed previously by a moderator you will be banned for a period of time from the website without warning.

mbrown2
11-08-2004, 12:17 PM
You get the new Rex Marine Catalogue sent to you? j/k :) :wink:

superdave013
11-08-2004, 12:32 PM
you know I posted once and deleted it. But what the heck:
Rexone is a pretty even keeled and fair moderator if you ask me. For those of you who have never been a mod on this site let me tell you how it works.
It all started when a housewife caught her kid looking at T&A. You guessed it, it was this site. Then she found out that Flynt owned it and was raising a huge stink.
That's when H.B. got the first moderators. (The next step if that didn't work was to just shut down this site.)
It's all volunteer, I did it for over one year and I didn't even get a t shirt for it. But that's not why I did it and I know that's not why Rexone's doing it either. In a nut shell it was ok but the cry babies and the numb skulls that can't follow the basic rules got the best of me. Then I started getting heat (e mails, phone calls) from the magazine's advertisers. I tossed in the towel as it was just to much BULL $HIT for a VOLUNTEER to put up with.
Those of you that can't get the most basic of rules through your heads think of it this way:
Don't you think Rexone and the others are getting sick of your bull$hit?
Don't you even care that when you post that kind of stuff that it could get the site shut down?
If you don't care about that then don't you even care about the rest of the people who do enjoy this place?
I donno, I guess I just don't get it.
This post is in NO WAY directed at Advantage Adam. Hell, he asked for the link to be PM'd to him. That would have avoided everything.

Rexone
11-08-2004, 12:41 PM
you know I posted once and deleted it. But what the heck:
Rexone is a pretty even keeled and fair moderator if you ask me. For those of you who have never been a mod on this site let me tell you how it works.
It all started when a housewife caught her kid looking at T&A. You guessed it, it was this site. Then she found out that Flynt owned it and was raising a huge stink.
That's when H.B. got the first moderators. (The next step if that didn't work was to just shut down this site.)
It's all volunteer, I did it for over one year and I didn't even get a t shirt for it. But that's not why I did it and I know that's not why Rexone's doing it either. In a nut shell it was ok but the cry babies and the numb skulls that can't follow the basic rules got the best of me. Then I started getting heat (e mails, phone calls) from the magazine's advertisers. I tossed in the towel as it was just to much BULL $HIT for a VOLUNTEER to put up with.
Those of you that can't get the most basic of rules through your heads think of it this way:
Don't you think Rexone and the others are getting sick of your bull$hit?
Don't you even care that when you post that kind of stuff that it could get the site shut down?
If you don't care about that then don't you even care about the rest of the people who do enjoy this place?
I donno, I guess I just don't get it.
This post is in NO WAY directed at Advantage Adam. Hell, he asked for the link to be PM'd to him. That would have avoided everything.
SD thanks for posting that.
My guess based on what I see is that there actually IS about 1-2% here that just DO NOT GIVE A SHIT about this FREE website or the others that enjoy using it. So when they cross the line on nudity (a very simple and easy line to not cross) we will simply start removing them in order to protect the website from shutdown and protect the other 98-99% of the people that DO CARE and follow the simple rules.
:smile:

Havasu Hangin'
11-08-2004, 12:51 PM
I need a raise.

Jbb
11-08-2004, 12:59 PM
You need a Job first... :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-08-2004, 01:04 PM
You need a Job first... :D
Yeah...a Wal Mart Greeter would be a promotion for me...

Jbb
11-08-2004, 01:06 PM
Hi...Welcome to Wal Mart...Have a nice day...Cigarette Rules....lol

Havasu Hangin'
11-08-2004, 01:09 PM
Hi...Welcome to Wal Mart...Have a nice day...Cigarette Rules....lol
Would you like a cart?
Which way to the Playboy mansion?

Jbb
11-08-2004, 01:10 PM
The greeter also must monitor the charging of the optimas in thr rascals... :220v:

Havasu Hangin'
11-08-2004, 01:21 PM
The greeter also must monitor the charging of the optimas in thr rascals... :220v:
Once again...it's uncanny how we think alike.

Advantage Adam
11-08-2004, 01:54 PM
Superdave,
Well said. I totally agree. No offense taken.
Rexone, I found the link! If you want me to PM it to you I will be more than happy to. :smile:
Adam

Goodtime$
11-08-2004, 02:03 PM
Do a google search..its not a pretty picture..have fun

Infomaniac
11-08-2004, 04:43 PM
A bit of nipple remove and replace.
How can you tell if you mount it back upside down?
Pics will be on Havasu Barney soon enough.
You guys can go there to get your fill of dirty pics.
Do not have to bring them here. There are too many other places to get that stuff without ruining this site for everyone.

Slib77
11-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Google search it. It will come right up.
You figure she would have went through the belly button.
There is a picture of her and her sister in the new Playboy, in the back. Her sister is hot as well.