PDA

View Full Version : HEY FM!!!!!!!!! I'm fixin to watch....

RiverOtter
11-08-2004, 06:32 PM
CSI Miami!!!! Looks like a hot one :D

FMluvswater
11-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Cool! I'm outta tapes so I'll have to actually watch it as it's airing and endure the commercial breaks. :notam: I'm finally starting to enjoy the Miami one. :)

IN2-IN2MX
11-08-2004, 09:58 PM
Oh my! Watching it right now (commercial is on)! It's KILLING ME it's sooooo good! I'm gonna bite my nails off. :squiggle:

FMluvswater
11-08-2004, 10:04 PM
:cry: I missed half of it! It's airing half hour earlier than usual here! :cry: F u c k! :notam: :mad:

IN2-IN2MX
11-08-2004, 10:13 PM
:cry: I missed half of it! It's airing half hour earlier than usual here! :cry: F u c k! :notam: :mad:
I didn't know either but luckily I heard it on the radio on my ride in. Sorry. :( I hate when that happens. :lightsabe

FMluvswater
11-08-2004, 10:18 PM
I didn't know either but luckily I heard it on the radio on my ride in. Sorry. :( I hate when that happens. :lightsabe
Thanks IN2-IN2MX ... being a bit of a drama queen I guess, lol. I should relax a lil maybe afterall l can always catch it in repeats ... :)

dicudmore
11-08-2004, 10:22 PM
yeah I found that too.....
flipped the channel on at 1/4 till and thought WTF?

IN2-IN2MX
11-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Thanks IN2-IN2MX ... being a bit of a drama queen I guess, lol. I should relax a lil maybe afterall l can always catch it in repeats ... :)
We can be drama queens together then because I am being honest when I say I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS. I hate missing my CSI and Law and Orders. Mike laughs at me. :)

DryHeatOnly
11-08-2004, 10:26 PM
I think my wife and kids are addicted to CSI-Crime Scene Investigation (Vegas).
It seems like they're recording a coupla episodes a day on Spike TV.
I'm gettin' a little concerned :jawdrop:

FMluvswater
11-08-2004, 10:28 PM
We can be drama queens together then because I am being honest when I say I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS. I hate missing my CSI and Law and Orders. Mike laughs at me. :)
Well there would have been way more cussing and drama if it had been a new CSI Vegas episode that I missed I must admit! :D
MAJOR HISSY FIT! http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/blowup.gif LOL!
CSI Miami I like real well but CSI Vegas is da bomb IMO! :cool:

IN2-IN2MX
11-08-2004, 10:32 PM
Is it just me or is that Eric Delkio (sp?) HOT?
Eric-----> my baby daddy :cool:

dicudmore
11-08-2004, 10:33 PM
personally I prefer the blonde gal :D ;)
and that girl on there right now w/the red skirt is pretty OK too

FMluvswater
11-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Which one is he? :idea: I'm mainly familiar with the regular CSI Vegas cast/characters.

IN2-IN2MX
11-08-2004, 10:35 PM
I think my wife and kids are addicted to CSI-Crime Scene Investigation (Vegas).
It seems like they're recording a coupla episodes a day on Spike TV.
I'm gettin' a little concerned :jawdrop:
LOL! You should feel safer. If a crime ever happens they'll be able to solve it before the police get there. :rollside:
Like those funny CSI commercials! There's one where some dude breaks in to a guy's apartment. The guy that lives there says "Oh you're doing that all wrong" cuz he watches CSI. The bad guys gets mad and takes him hostage and as he's carrying him away on his shoulders the guy says "first murder huh? :rolleyes: " It is sooooo funny!

IN2-IN2MX
11-08-2004, 10:36 PM
The blonde is really cute. Her hair is soooo healthy!

IN2-IN2MX
11-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Which one is he? :idea: I'm mainly familiar with the regular CSI Vegas cast/characters.
Maybe i got the character name wrong but I am talking about the latin guy. HOT, HOT, HOT! :p

FMluvswater
11-08-2004, 10:41 PM
Maybe i got the character name wrong but I am talking about the latin guy. HOT, HOT, HOT! :p
I'm kinda partial to the new guy something about him reminds me of Chachi from Happy Days! :D But oh yeah I'm just seeing now who you mean and I'd let him eat crackers in my bed! :cool:

IN2-IN2MX
11-08-2004, 10:45 PM
...I'm just seeing now who you mean and I'd let him eat crackers in my bed! :cool:
You just made me laugh out loud. That's funny! :)
WOW! What an explosive scene! Ok, ok...I'm corny as hell :hammerhea

FMluvswater
11-08-2004, 10:49 PM
You just made me laugh out loud. That's funny! :)
WOW! What an explosive scene! Ok, ok...I'm corny as hell :hammerhea
Nothin funny about cracker crumbs in the bed though. :( :squiggle:

HammerDown
11-09-2004, 05:09 AM
Potty mouth... :eek:

RiverOtter
11-09-2004, 05:16 AM
Got that right !! :devil: :devil: :D :devil:

FMluvswater
11-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Potty mouth... :eek:
Yes. :) You have an amazing grasp of the obvious. :wink: :D
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,

HammerDown
11-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Yes. :) You have an amazing grasp of the obvious. :wink: :D
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,
Why thank you dear...actually, it's easy when you know the language. :p

FMluvswater
11-09-2004, 12:28 PM
Why thank you dear...actually, it's easy when you know the language. :p
And it seems we speak the same one doesn't it? :wink: :D

HammerDown
11-09-2004, 12:37 PM
And it seems we speak the same one doesn't it? :wink: :D
You bet-cha :rollside: