PDA

View Full Version : So this guy WAS my friend...........

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:00 AM
He worked for me many times as an employee and as an independent contractor over the past 15 years or so. I set him up in Havasu to start a business for me. He moved here from the IE to do so with his wife and step son. When I found he was stealing from the company, (me) and lieing to me about stuff I started to gather evidence and planned to take over. I made one HUGE mistake. I did not prosecute! Had to send the police to his house in pusuit of receivables, check book, invoices, checks received for payment and so-forth. I agreed not to prosecute in light of our past friendship if he would just give me the company goods and go away quietly. Well, he sent every government agency out to inspect for trumped up charges he could think of. We passed all inpections and got an education in the process.
Now he works for ADOT at the I-40 port of entry as a commercial inspection officer. We pass through there on business all the time. Now he harrases me and my driver mostly when ever he sees us. He just cited my driver for a violation, (he says), for tie down regulations. It is obviously the wrong statute and I will be fighting in court and accepting responsibility for my driver.
Question; anyone know how I can resolve the harrasment issue? I had his Sargeant agreeing with me for many months about the very same tie down issue he cited me for but now he has changed his tune. The leiutenant is also of no help. Obviously I do not want to let this JERKOFF get the bettter of me and it is more a matter of pride than anything else so what ideas/experience do you guys have?? Any chance of a civil suit to get this guy away from me once and for all?

Jordy
11-09-2004, 08:02 AM
Start a DBA for your trucking company so he won't know it's you. ;)

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:05 AM
Start a DBA for your trucking company so he won't know it's you. ;)
Kinda expensive to do that for the California company. He knows my drivers by sight, (most of them) and my boom trucks out here are unique for the surrounding 150 miles so it would be hard to slip that one by him. :idea:

Jordy
11-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Well shit, it was just a thought... :idea: :D :D
I guess just make sure that everything is on the up and up, have everything setup and maintained to the letter of the law, and everytime he harasses one of your drivers, document it. I'd document every time they went through the port. Start time, exit time, comments made, etc. Build a case and then run with it.
If you had someone else you knew in the trucking business that was running the same route, have them document how long it takes them to get through as that would show real bias.

SCUBA STEVE
11-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation Rick, some peeps are just dicks! :frown: :yuk:
I don't have any suggestions, I hope things work out though. :boxed:

Squirtin Thunder
11-09-2004, 08:07 AM
You can always hook him up with a chick that is infected with everything,HIV,cifless,gonarea,the clap,herpies, I amsure you get the idea, walking funk. And as he totally deteriates he will call you and apoligise before his death. Pay-backs are a bitch.
Jim

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:09 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation Rick, some peeps are just dicks! :frown: :yuk:
I don't have any suggestions, I hope things work out though. :boxed:
And this guy is the BIGGEST! Probalby HAS the smallest though! :yuk:

PHX ATC
11-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Shoot his ass.
Ooops, sorry, a little bit of pent up aggression here. :rollside:

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:12 AM
You can always hook him up with a chick that is infected with everything,HIV,cifless,gonarea,the clap,herpies, I amsure you get the idea, walking funk. And as he totally deteriates he will call you and apoligise before his death. Pay-backs are a bitch.
Jim
Did I fail to mention he was always stating how his greatest joy in life is just forkin' with people to get them pissed off? He got his ex-wife's husband so pissed off one day when picking up his son for visitation the guy went after him with a basball bat. My FRIEND won a major lawsuit and bought more toys. (Just one of the times he got money he did not deserve).

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:14 AM
Shoot his ass.
Ooops, sorry, a little bit of pent up aggression here. :rollside:
Only if it hurt him a whole lot for a very long time. :mad:

NastyOne
11-09-2004, 08:15 AM
I would find someone to get rid of him.

SCUBA STEVE
11-09-2004, 08:15 AM
And this guy is the BIGGEST! Probalby HAS the smallest though! :yuk:
lmao! :rollside:

Desert Rat
11-09-2004, 08:17 AM
Do not just talk with his LT and Sgt. You MUST make a formal harassment complaint. Ask who ever is in charge for the proper doc's to file. Document every thing!! If they refuse go to the parent agency or Dept head. Include past info as to why you are being harassed. Ask to have records of citations issused by the guy looked at. If you keep up the political pressure it will work. I have been involved in a few harassment issuses and believe me it mostly goes against the employee if it has even the look of truth! Good luck

JetBoatRich
11-09-2004, 08:17 AM
Sounds like a real piece of **** :2purples:
Sounds like he landed another job and needs to move on :hammerhea you need to document the harassment and start to make a case against this guy. Take pictures of the incidents, what ever back up to show what he is doing is not right :eek:
Good luck, let us know what happens :argue:

THOR
11-09-2004, 08:18 AM
File a harassment suit anyway. Serve him with the papers that he is being sued. That will slow it down at least. You will have to pay a retainer fee to a lawyer, but big deal.

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:18 AM
Do not just talk with his LT and Sgt. You MUST make a formal harassment complaint. Ask who ever is in charge for the proper doc's to file. Document every thing!! If they refuse go to the parent agency or Dept head. Include past info as to why you are being harassed. Ask to have records of citations issused by the guy looked at. If you keep up the political pressure it will work. I have been involved in a few harassment issuses and believe me it mostly goes against the employee if it has even the look of truth! Good luck
Good info. Thanks!

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:21 AM
File a harassment suit anyway. Serve him with the papers that he is being sued. That will slow it down at least. You will have to pay a retainer fee to a lawyer, but big deal.
Is there such a thing as a "harassment" suit?

DryHeatOnly
11-09-2004, 08:23 AM
Rick...I say invite him to our next "Mohave trip". :devil:

Havasu_Dreamin
11-09-2004, 08:27 AM
So, let me get this straight, this guy steals from you and now he is working AZDOT? As what? I certainly hope not as a Highway Patrol officer. Document everything and submit a formal complaint. But also, make sure everything is above board with your trucks. If you are meeting the laws then they have no reason to cite you which makes it harassment.
Incidentally, what type of business are you in?

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:29 AM
HAHA! Good idea! Now somebody get him to show. Ya' know, we got together in the first place because we both hung out at parker way back when.

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:32 AM
So, let me get this straight, this guy steals from you and now he is working AZDOT? As what? I certainly hope not as a Highway Patrol officer. Document everything and submit a formal complaint. But also, make sure everything is above board with your trucks. If you are meeting the laws then they have no reason to cite you which makes it harassment.
Incidentally, what type of business are you in?
When ADOT called for his past employment I told them I would not re-hire and would need his release to say more. They hired him anyway.
I'm not worried about being cited for bad equipent. If we need repairs, thanks for showing me. It is ONLY the harrasment that bothers me. I have a trucking company in Fontana and a precast concrete plant in Havi BTW.

ECeptor
11-09-2004, 08:32 AM
I'm a firm believer in what comes around, goes around. Someday this guy will fall victim to all the bad karma he is building up!
First step is talking to a good lawyer. They can help you get a case strong enough to get a restraining order on this guy. That should solve the problem. If it doesn't, report him and the cops will arrest him.
We had a kid in our high school that was a hot-rodder. One of the cops in town had a beef against him and singled him out. Ultimately he won in court against the cop and the cop was banned from arresting him. I once saw him do a burnout at a stop light right next to the cop and there wasn't a damn thing the cop could do!!!

MsDrmr
11-09-2004, 08:35 AM
I would say start a suit against him even though you said you would not...if the statute of limitations is not up, charge him with embezelment (sp). then go after him with the harrassment charges, file a complaint agianst him to his current manager/boss. Take the S.O.B. down with all you have..if that does not work, then I agree with the above statement of "shoot his ass"

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:35 AM
I'm a firm believer in what comes around, goes around. Someday this guy will fall victim to all the bad karma he is building up!
First step is talking to a good lawyer. They can help you get a case strong enough to get a restraining order on this guy. That should solve the problem. If it doesn't, report him and the cops will arrest him.
We had a kid in our high school that was a hot-rodder. One of the cops in town had a beef against him and singled him out. Ultimately he won in court against the cop and the cop was banned from arresting him. I once saw him do a burnout at a stop light right next to the cop and there wasn't a damn thing the cop could do!!!
You know, this guy has already gotten his co-workers on his side and is using them to enforce his predjudices. He had a new guy trying to get us for all kinds of trumped up and not-legal crap a few months back.

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:39 AM
I would say start a suit against him even though you said you would not...if the statute of limitations is not up, charge him with embezelment (sp). then go after him with the harrassment charges, file a complaint agianst him to his current manager/boss. Take the S.O.B. down with all you have..if that does not work, then I agree with the above statement of "shoot his ass"
Like I said, shooting his ass would not be painful enough, but thanks for the input.

Desert Rat
11-09-2004, 08:39 AM
All the more reason to get their superiors involved!

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2004, 08:40 AM
WTF! I am sorry all that BS is happening to you and your company! I also think you should file a formal complaint and let all that documentation add up so you can kick his butt in court. :argue:
...or do what PHX ATC said. :cool: Ok, ok, kidding.
Good luck.

THOR
11-09-2004, 08:47 AM
Is there such a thing as a "harassment" suit?
Yes. Harassment is harassment, whether it is sexual or otherwise.

MsDrmr
11-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Like I said, shooting his ass would not be painful enough, but thanks for the input.
don't mis-understand me..I did not say to kill him, I just meant cause this sun of a gun some serious pain for a while...pain is for sure an attention getter.

ECeptor
11-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Rick - 3 word for ya.
Document, document, document.
Court battles are all about evidence. Buy a video camera and put in in your truck. Use tape recorders. Keep paperwork. Buy a $0.99 notebook and keep a journal of detail. All of those are admissable in court - just make sure your video camera and tape recorders are in plain sight when talking to this guy or his evil henchmen.
Did I mention you should document all of this???

nodigg
11-09-2004, 08:52 AM
don't mis-understand me..I did not say to kill him, I just meant cause this sun of a gun some serious pain for a while...pain is for sure an attention getter.
I think it is time for his "Karma" shot!

Havasu_Dreamin
11-09-2004, 08:53 AM
Too bad the guy took advantage of you. Sounds like you set him up with a pretty sweet deal probably making good money. His loss. Stick it to him now.

nodigg
Rick - 3 word for ya.
Document, document, document.
Court battles are all about evidence. Buy a video camera and put in in your truck. Use tape recorders. Keep paperwork. Buy a $0.99 notebook and keep a journal of detail. All of those are admissable in court - just make sure your video camera and tape recorders are in plain sight when talking to this guy or his evil henchmen.
Did I mention you should document all of this???
SO TRUE! And a pain in the ass.........but neccessary!

dego red
Ok, so you agreed not to prosicute if he just went away.........He didn't go away. What is the answer???? Gather up all your embezzlement evedence and prosicute his sorry ass to jail. Sorry, but I just don't see the delemma here. Good luck to you, hope it's not too late. :hammerhea red

MsDrmr
11-09-2004, 08:54 AM
I think it is time for his "Karma" shot!
Oh thats a wonderful lesson too. Karma can be a nasty thing when you least expect it. I have witnessed some gruesom effects of Karma...I really do wish you the best of luck with all of this. Let us know if do anything to help ya out

Havasu Luvr
11-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Rick, have you ever heard of "Silentmite"?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/39frag200.jpg

Moe_Havi
11-09-2004, 08:58 AM
Take another look at criminal charges for when he worked for you. Check time statutes and if prevented from filing under theft charges, try a related charges (conspiracy) that aren't stated. You should have enough documentation as proof. What kind of agreement did you enter into when you let him off the hook? Like the earlier post mentioned, use your greater financial resourses to bust his balls. This guy is all about the money. That's why he stole from you. To hurt him, make him spend money.
Moe

nodigg
11-09-2004, 09:00 AM
Rick, have you ever heard of "Silentmite"?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/39frag200.jpg
Uh.........no......HL.....should I ask what it means?? :2purples:

Moneypitt
11-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Can you actually prove he stole from you, not in the courtroom way, but in the way you could contact the Az. dept he works for and detail why you fired him. Chances are he lied on his employment app. IF you can prove it, the is no slander/libel. I don't think the state of Az. wants his kind working for them, but you must attack from the top down, not in the area where he works and influences his bosses.............MP

Racer277
11-09-2004, 09:19 AM
Consider in your evidence gathering mounting cameras on your trucks, I know that the mounted cameras in cop cars have significantly changed the way cops treat people these days.
Some of these other suggestions are good as well, if only he was privately employed it would make a bigger difference. I.E. if a employee of yours was sued or brought up on charges, you would start to look closely at how much you need him. The Gov't doesn't care about that, they will keep him and just adjust his schedule as is needed, never looking into what a piece of shit he is.
Just keeping your trucks legal obviously won't do it, as there seems to be no liability on the part of a gov't employee for doing a poor job or harrasing people.
Good luck with this shitbag.

Kilrtoy
11-09-2004, 09:56 AM
You have a 1 year statue to prosecute. Do it before its to late. GET HIS ASS

nodigg
11-09-2004, 10:13 AM
I thought this guy was kind of leaving you alone Rick but it seems to have gotten worse. All you can do is document, build a case and go after him for harassment. If you do this in detail you can probably get him fired. You tried the nice guy approach now it is time for the gloves to come off.
While he is nspecting one of the trucks have your employee wear a recording device and agree that you are an asshole or something like that. Maybe the dummy will start running his mouth against you and you can use that also.
Details and documentation are your best defense/offense right now......
Sorry to hear about this shit still going on...Want me to send some bruthas from Seaside to talk to him :)
He is a bit on the skin-head side of things sometimes so maybe that would be a way to go! J/K!

nodigg
11-09-2004, 10:15 AM
You have a 1 year statue to prosecute. Do it before its to late. GET HIS ASS
Hey Miguel, your in the "biz". Any insight on how to get his superiors attention focused on his actions?

Sportin' Wood
11-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Shit like that sucks, I'm going through something simular right now with a city building inspector.
Guy used to work at the same company years ago and I beat him out for a job he wanted. He was a total ass about it and played the BS politics crap in the office with no luck. 10 years later he's an inspector and Finally getting his day. I have done every thing short of a lawsuit. My lawyer and I, have realized it will be cheaper to just not do work in his city. luckly there is plenty of work outside his city.
Too bad there is just not an easy way around.
Could you find out his shift and work around that?

Mrs CP 19
11-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Everyone who mentioned documentation are 110% right. Also, you can sue in small claims up to $5000.00 and skip attorneys fees for a civil suit. Harassment is a legitimate cause of action. You can also use this avenue to persue any losses your business suffered due to his employ. Good luck...sounds like a real jerk! Jill

rrrr
11-09-2004, 11:28 AM
I like the video camera idea.

vdrivenman
11-09-2004, 11:43 AM
if you did not accept any form of restitution or sign an agreement to drop prosecution you still have the right to file criminal charges.
the statue of limitations is based on the class or degree of the crime and that is in relation to the monetary value.
file criminally, have all your information ready and go in an DEMAND to file.
then have someone call his employer and tell them he is the subject of a felony criminal investigation. that should either put out his fire or send him through the roof and at that point you need to be recording and videoing his actions. get more than one incident on tape and then go file criminal retalitation on him for harassing you for filing charges.
you have to have PROOF !

Seadog
11-09-2004, 11:54 AM
You need to get a lawyer to start looking at prosecuting him. While that is going on, hire a good investigator to cover his a$$. If you can show that he is singling you out by showing his typical inspection vs inspection of your vehicles, he will be history.

Big Warlock
11-09-2004, 12:14 PM
I am actually very competent in this area. I have a good size company in Phoenix and you would know who I am by the company. Or at least I think you would. Anyway......
You have several years to prosecute. If you have the evidence, you need to go to the sheriff s office and file charges and give the prosecuter the evidence you have. $1500 or over is a felony. Maybe you should go directly to the DA s office. But you need to prosecute. It isn t too late until after 3 years has gone by. At least in Ca. I broke a ring that embezzeled money and were prosecuted as criminals also had a civil lawsuit.
Hope that helps, otherwise PM me and when I get back to the US next week we can chat. I like to get people like that.

Mrs.Racer277
11-09-2004, 12:19 PM
So much for being Mr. Nice Guy. What an a-hole. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Sounds like someone need to beat his A$$.

BoatFloating
11-09-2004, 12:25 PM
Rick, did you every think of taking the 10fwy instead of the 40fwy to avoid him for awhile. I think you have a case to show his boss the reason for the harrassment.

little rowe boat
11-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Ok, so you agreed not to prosicute if he just went away.........He didn't go away. What is the answer???? Gather up all your embezzlement evedence and prosicute his sorry ass to jail. Sorry, but I just don't see the delemma here. Good luck to you, hope it's not too late. :hammerhea red
Go after him hard and don't let up until he is jobless and his family is begging you for mercy,then piss on all of them. :hammerhea

MsDrmr
11-09-2004, 01:38 PM
just took a red for my previous posts here, I still stand behind you on this,,,don't let him take you for a ride.
(snipers,,,get a grip)

Sherpa
11-09-2004, 02:06 PM
introduce his wife to Ratso.
--Sherpa

Ziggy
11-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Some "friend" you got there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :burningm:

91nordic29
11-09-2004, 02:45 PM
lemme at em! :boxingguy

91nordic29
11-09-2004, 02:46 PM
--Sherpa
that's kinda funny :D , poor ratso, ;)

Squirtin Thunder
11-09-2004, 03:01 PM
:crossx: Cement Shoes !!!!! :crossx:
Jim

Kilrtoy
11-09-2004, 03:21 PM
have your driver document and VIDEO tape everything as they go thru. That will show a pattern of harassment. Also they have to log stops and checks they conduct. When they pull the logs and it it show a repetition of of this you will have a case that is supportive of your complaint. Also file a complaint with who ever his employ is and follow thru with it all th eway up the ladder

ratso
11-09-2004, 03:45 PM
--Sherpa
Hey now...that ain't right... :eek:
What she look like??? :crossx:

ROZ
11-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Let his supervisor know that you have doccumented EVERYTHING and will file charges and sue everyone within the department. Then let him know that there was a similar incident with the CHP and a business owner here in Ramona Ca. Business owner was recently awarded 4 million buckaroos and the LEO's were all repremanded....
If he doesn't recall the incident, alert someone higher in the chain of command... it couldn't hurt to alert the d.a. either...

Racer277
11-09-2004, 04:43 PM
Let his supervisor know that you have doccumented EVERYTHING and will file charges and sue everyone within the department. Then let him know that there was a similar incident with the CHP and a business owner here in Ramona Ca. Business owner was recently awarded 4 million buckaroos and the LEO's were all repremanded....
If he doesn't recall the incident, alert someone higher in the chain of command...
Yah, 4 million bucks of who's money? And after that they were reprimanded! OOOHHHH!
No hit up to you Roz, It just burns me that gov't employees are protected from any type of lawsuit. And if they lose, it's us who pays!

Kilrtoy
11-09-2004, 04:45 PM
NOOOOOOOOO, if I remember correctly he lost his job and still faces other things. His supervisors received the written and days off.

ROZ
11-09-2004, 04:52 PM
There were several that were written up. One was my coworker's neighbor. The main guy involved was let go...
I think this went on for quite a few years, and the guy's business almost went under. The Perps(this case LEOS) harrassed the guy's vendors so often that they didn't want to do business with him anymore. 4 years of lost business at plus all the suffering this guy went through. I think the was suppose to get less, but the judge or jury awarded him more because to the extent the harrassment went on... It is too bad that we get stuck with the bill, but the guy in this case did deserve restitution...

Kilrtoy
11-09-2004, 04:54 PM
That was a very messed up case and that guy did deserve it. What started it all I seem to forget

ROZ
11-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Racer277, my suggestion was only for NoDigg to use this to warn whoever runs the operation that he isn't messing around.. kinda of a warning and reminder of what could and has happened. hopefully the supervisor will see the light and dump the guy on his a s s ....

Racer277
11-09-2004, 05:00 PM
There were several that were written up. One was my coworker's neighbor. The main guy involved was let go...
I think this went on for quite a few years, and the guy's business almost went under. The Perps(this case LEOS) harrassed the guy's vendors so often that they didn't want to do business with him anymore. 4 years of lost business at plus all the suffering this guy went through. I think the was suppose to get less, but the judge or jury awarded him more because to the extent the harrassment went on... It is too bad that we get stuck with the bill, but the guy in this case did deserve restitution...
I don't doubt for a second that he deserved it. And again, no offense to you Roz. But for $4m one guy lost his job? That would put most small to med business out of biz. FIRE the whole lot of them! Are you telling me his supervisors didn't know what was going on? If not, they were'nt doing their job, Fire Them!
And again, the guy just lost his job? Now he goes to the next LEO and hires on, end of story, but we're stuck with his bill.
Weak.

Scream
11-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Nodigg, I had a harassment situation with a federal employee for an extended period of time. We figured it cost my company in the neighborhood if $100,000 before the harassment stopped. Nothing I could do to recover the monies because I could not explicitly and distinctly document the loss, but it was real none the less. There is a statute on the books, both federal and state that prevents authorities that operate inside the law to affect others in a harassing way. For instance, a cop cannot sit in front of his ex girlfriends house and wait for the new boy friend to show up and give him a ticket for a broken windshield, etc. The ticket item may be legitimate but the reason for the ticket was wrong, he's operating under the color of law and may not act with predjuduce or malice.
Your nemisis is operating under the color of law and therfore can be found in viloation of the statue. Also he becomes civily liable because he crossed the line. Document every instance where he costs you a single dime, write letters to the director of ADOT, and everyone else in the agency (registered of course, with a delivery acknowledment). Describe the harassment and why you believe it is occuring. Be factual and don't let emotion get involved with the complaint process.
You'll start getting help immediately. The director or any government agency does not want to hear bad news from it's constituency. Believe me. In my case I wrote letters to the Secretary of Agriculture under Clinton and all his disciples. I got an ass kissing the next week you wouldn't believe. Good things started to happen after that that restored my faith in government (to some degree). Don't let up your pressure. Don't forget to get your representatives involved also (state and federal) The feds will want you to forward you complaint to your state reps, but they'll also make an inquiry to help push you cause.
Good luck and happy hunting...
Scream

nodigg
11-10-2004, 06:58 AM
Rick...Post a pic of your "friend". You say he works that one area between Havasu and Needles? If so we can harass him a little bit ourselves :) You know, file a report/complaint of a bad attitude shown when we went through. Stuff like that....
Don't know if I have a recent picture, that is since he cut off the white trash pony tail/mullet thing for the ADOT job. Actually he works in the port of entry on the Arizona side as a commercial enforcement officer. I only thought California and New Jersey hired cops with questionable ethics..............J/K! :D :idea:

nodigg
11-10-2004, 07:09 AM
Rick, did you every think of taking the 10fwy instead of the 40fwy to avoid him for awhile. I think you have a case to show his boss the reason for the harrassment.
Problem is, when we come back from Needles/Bullhead/Mohave Valley we have to pass through his facility.

nodigg
11-10-2004, 07:11 AM
just took a red for my previous posts here, I still stand behind you on this,,,don't let him take you for a ride.
(snipers,,,get a grip)
Well I shot you a greenie to compensate. Thanks for the support. Now I wonder if he goes on line here????????

nodigg
11-10-2004, 07:12 AM
lemme at em! :boxingguy
Nice SIGNATURE! :)

BoatPI
11-10-2004, 07:17 AM
Write a letter to the director of his agency outlining the issues. Keep it to no more than 1 1/2 pages.

nodigg
11-10-2004, 07:24 AM
I want to thank EVERYONE for their input and kind words also. I am hoping the tips will help me put this a**hole in his place. I am not looking for monetary compensation, ( I would take it however), only justice if it exists. I did not mention all the times since he left my employ the last time I know he has screwed others over for monetary gain or simply for his personal entertainment. So keep the ideas coming. I'm listening..............So G***, are you a lurker???????

hoolign
11-10-2004, 07:39 AM
Well you could always be the wolf in sheeps clothing, they say to keep your friends close and your enemies closer!...I' d kinda lean towards playing the part of making amends for as long as it took to gain his trust, thenget him hammered the night before he goes to work and report him pissed in th A.M..or somthing to that degree :2purples:

Sherpa
11-10-2004, 07:42 AM
does this guy have a boat named My little freind-?
(I'm on as roll here-!)
Ratso, I meant that purely as satire my freind-!
have a buddy drive through this guys booth with a mask, plates covered
on the car, and have him drop a grenade in his booth on the way out-!
--okay, maybe that might be a bit harsh...........
--Sherpa

nodigg
11-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Is this him? :confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414103-0364_IMG.JPG
Oops, NO that is the wrong guy for sure! LOL!

Bre
11-11-2004, 08:00 AM
Morning Nodigg... I see you made it home ok :shift:

nodigg
11-11-2004, 08:10 AM
Morning Nodigg... I see you made it home ok :shift:
Yeah, it was a little cold but all that water we drank kept me warm on the ride home. :D

Bre
11-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Yeah, it was a little cold but all that water we drank kept me warm on the ride home. :D
:D I bet it did.

nodigg
11-11-2004, 08:15 AM
Did you and Mel close the joint down?

Bre
11-11-2004, 08:18 AM
Did you and Mel close the joint down?
Just about :D :eek: :hammer2:
I think I got home around 1 something :confused: don't exactly remember....

nodigg
03-05-2005, 08:34 PM
UPDATE! Just read last week in the paper, this guy was cited for "disorderly conduct" while being questioned by the LHCPD about an on-going investigation! KARMA at work finally! YEEEEEHAW! :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-05-2005, 08:38 PM
UPDATE! Just read last week in the paper, this guy was cited for "disorderly conduct" while being questioned by the LHCPD about an on-going investigation! KARMA at work finally! YEEEEEHAW! :D
I am so glad to hear he finally got what he deserved. But I still think he has more coming to him.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-05-2005, 08:40 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_104.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm39696US')
Glad to hear it!
have a great weekend
ps, how's that boat coming?

nodigg
03-05-2005, 08:40 PM
I am so glad to hear he finally got what he deserved. But I still think he has more coming to him.
I'ma workin' on it Dia! :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
03-05-2005, 08:42 PM
I'ma workin' on it Dia! :rollside:
I am really glad to hear that. :D You were way to nice to him before and this is how he treats you in return. He must be a real Dumb A$$.

Tinkerer
03-05-2005, 09:09 PM
So just how much did this guy steal??
If it was a large amount can you prove it???
If you can - report it to the IRS as income to him.
I bet he didn't pay any taxes on the money.
The IRS frouns on failure to pay taxes.

nodigg
03-07-2005, 06:36 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_104.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm39696US')
Glad to hear it!
have a great weekend
ps, how's that boat coming?
Interior is about 75% done....engine may have been dropped in orer the weekend......exterior 90% done. Hoping to have it back before the 19th?