PDA

View Full Version : Con Molestation

Her454
11-09-2004, 08:22 AM
I could not believe my ears this morning when I heard about the 29 year old mother that molested her 8 year old neighbor boy....AND referred to him as her LONG TERM boyfriend.....and also allowed HER 7 year old daughter to WATCH them while engaged in sex! WTF is the world coming to? You cannot trust ANYONE with your children and this woman should get the DEATH PENALTY.
:mad:

MsDrmr
11-09-2004, 08:25 AM
I can't believe that :yuk: what the hell is this world turning into.. I don't get it? it angers me to hear that shi* because that little child, if not both, are gonna have long term problems due to this bi**h.
Damn her for doing that,,ought to be shot :devil:

Havasu_Dreamin
11-09-2004, 08:28 AM
Sadly, it is a sick, sick world we live in. :frown: :confused: :yuk:

Jordy
11-09-2004, 08:31 AM
Git' a rope. ;)

ECeptor
11-09-2004, 08:36 AM
There's a special place in Hell for people like that.
I grew up in Leavenworth - forced home of some of the worst people in the US. Even so, in all of the prisons the "Chesters" were looked down on and usually eliminated by the general population.

Larry Nebb
11-09-2004, 08:37 AM
Where was she when I was 8?? :crossx:

MsDrmr
11-09-2004, 08:41 AM
Where was she when I was 8?? :crossx:
that was sooooo not funny :frown:

bunny 166
11-09-2004, 08:42 AM
What goes around comes around...she'll get hers :mad: :mad:

al cole'holic
11-09-2004, 09:01 AM
I especially like how the media can talk about the issue in a very different tone and an overall nonchalantness, however turn the table to a 29y/o male and an 8y/o girl.... :mad:

OGShocker
11-09-2004, 09:02 AM
Where can I get the VIDEO,,,,,, of the hanging this B I T C H deserves!?! :mad:

spectratoad
11-09-2004, 09:03 AM
That is some sick $hit. I have a friend and his son(9) had that done to him by his mother and she allowed others to do things too. I think she is in jail, I hope the other inmates take care of her a$$. He goes to the lake with us and he is a good kid but yes he has some problems. He wakes up in the middle of hte night screaming but seems to function ok. I only see him occasionally but I am sure there are some other major issues.
People that hurt kids need to be immediately eliminated in a very painful way. :devil:

bunny 166
11-09-2004, 09:21 AM
That is some sick $hit. I have a friend and his son(9) had that done to him by his mother and she allowed others to do things too. I think she is in jail, I hope the other inmates take care of her a$$. He goes to the lake with us and he is a good kid but yes he has some problems. He wakes up in the middle of hte night screaming but seems to function ok. I only see him occasionally but I am sure there are some other major issues.
People that hurt kids need to be immediately eliminated in a very painful way. :devil:
OMG I'm so sorry for your friends' son! He needs positive role models and caring people like you in his life, though, so keep him close... :smile:

Underfunded
11-09-2004, 09:25 AM
poeple like this need to be used for "operation Human shield" over in iraq.

spectratoad
11-09-2004, 09:26 AM
Yeah, we try to make him fit in when we are all at the lake. I think he will pull through ok. We explained to my boys, 11 & 12, what happened. In a kids friendly way of course and they really go out of their way to include him in stuff. Only time will tell.
I know he is in counseling and has some anger issues. That kind of stuff just pisses me off though that these people are still breathing. :devil:

lucky
11-09-2004, 09:33 AM
there are some sick'os - sure been seeing alot more women in the spot light - the teacher , this , and a few others i can't think of there name right now - wtf ? :messedup:

switchin'addiction
11-09-2004, 10:03 AM
Git' a rope. ;)
& watch her swing!

Psycho Squid
11-09-2004, 10:03 AM
Kids should be left alone to grow up! We are their protection! So many sick ****s in the world you would think they could find each other and leave the kids be kids!
Squid. :(

BarryMac
11-09-2004, 10:16 AM
In a prison cell with a big ol'e Bull Dike is what she needs, she if she can get off when some big ol'e bitch is running the show, stories like this freakin piss me off...

topless
11-09-2004, 10:34 AM
What goes around comes around...she'll get hers :mad: :mad:
She GOT hers, now she can go to hell! :mad: :mad: :mad: