PDA

View Full Version : I think I am getting a bad rep.

welk2party
11-09-2004, 11:22 AM
I keep saying the wife and I are going to do things with the HB crew and we never show up. Granted, we do not do this on purpose but it is starting to get frsutrating. Plus, we are usually solid when we say we are going to do something. This whole year seems to be going this way for us. :frown: I just thought I would vent to you guys. Thanks for letting me. :notam: Everyone seems so nice and fun, and it looks like we are missing out on a bunch of fun times. Hopefully we will get together sometime soon.

MsDrmr
11-09-2004, 11:28 AM
true., don't even give it a second thought, when one year ends, another begins

welk2party
11-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the support you guys!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Me and Jason just thought you didn't like us. :hammerhea

welk2party
11-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Me and Jason just thought you didn't like us. :hammerhea
Not at all! Just been one of those years I guess. Hope to hang with you guys too!

LVJAKAZ
11-09-2004, 12:01 PM
I would like to meet everyone too..maby this summer!!!! :D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-09-2004, 03:02 PM
You could always come down to the South Bay and buy the HOOTERs dinner. :D Whenever your schedule permits, I'm not picky. :D

Kwicherbichen
11-10-2004, 12:07 AM
I keep saying the wife and I are going to do things with the HB crew and we never show up. Granted, we do not do this on purpose but it is starting to get frsutrating. Plus, we are usually solid when we say we are going to do something. This whole year seems to be going this way for us. :frown: I just thought I would vent to you guys. Thanks for letting me. :notam: Everyone seems so nice and fun, and it looks like we are missing out on a bunch of fun times. Hopefully we will get together sometime soon.
I know the feeling. This year I didn't even commit to much because nothing seemed to be working out well. Hopefully next year will different for both of us.