PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a Valentine One radar detector?

MagicMtnDan
11-09-2004, 11:55 AM
I have a Valentine One radar detector that I'd like to sell. No, it's not hot. It's used (if you call hanging from the windshield used) and is in excellent working condition - this is what it looks like:
http://www.radarfalle.de/technik/warn_stoertechnik/images/v1.jpg
It has the suction cup windshield mounting bracket and the cigarette lighter cord.
I thought I'd offer it to my Hot Boat bretheren first before selling it on Ebay. I want $300 firm (non-negotiable) since it is used and a new one is $399 that's a hundred dollar savings.
I'll ship it to the buyer via UPS ground for free (in the continental 48) and no sales outside the US.
When it saves you from a ticket the first time it's paid for itself by saving your ticket/court costs and insurance increase for three years.
Anyone want the best radar detector available at a good price?

OGShocker
11-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Did you stop driving??? :confused:

RiverOtter
11-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Best detector I've ever owned.

Rexone
11-09-2004, 12:16 PM
hey dude will you take $150

Rexone
11-09-2004, 12:16 PM
just prepping you for the questions from the ebay morons... lol :D

BajaMike
11-09-2004, 12:27 PM
I have one....it works great....saved my ass a few times on Rice Road!
Why are you selling it??
:confused:

Boozer
11-09-2004, 12:30 PM
Why you selling Dan? Time to liquidate all the non essentials to come up with a down payment on a new boat?

Parker Dreamin
11-09-2004, 12:32 PM
I have one and it is great........
Nothing to upgrade to as far as portables go, so why the sell ?

TRIMM MANN
11-09-2004, 12:38 PM
I have a Valentine One radar detector that I'd like to sell. No, it's not hot. It's used (if you call hanging from the windshield used) and is in excellent working condition - this is what it looks like:
http://www.radarfalle.de/technik/warn_stoertechnik/images/v1.jpg
It has the suction cup windshield mounting bracket and the cigarette lighter cord.
I thought I'd offer it to my Hot Boat bretheren first before selling it on Ebay. I want $300 firm (non-negotiable) since it is used and a new one is $399 that's a hundred dollar savings.
I'll ship it to the buyer via UPS ground for free (in the continental 48) and no sales outside the US.
When it saves you from a ticket the first time it's paid for itself by saving your ticket/court costs and insurance increase for three years.
Anyone want the best radar detector available at a good price?
I just PM'd you, give me a call.

MagicMtnDan
11-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Why am I selling it? I'm getting a brand new one as a gift and can't refuse it so I'll have an extra (more detectors than vehicles).
I'll give you a call Trimm Mann