PDA

View Full Version : A crazy thought came to mind right now

SCUBA STEVE
11-09-2004, 01:00 PM
You know how past styles always find their way into current times. :confused:
Do you think the "BUSH" is ever going to come back into style? :2purples:
I hope not. :rollside: Because that would mean G-strings would go out of style. :devil: I remember the days when I was a kid and my female swim instructor (wearing a one piece) would have that ish peaking from the sides. lol :rollside: Who ever changed the "bush" trend needs an award! Hugh... was it you? :idea:
Revenge of The Nerds " We got Bush" :D
Disclaimer:
No offense or disrespect to current bush owners. :smile:

Mrs. Restless22
11-09-2004, 01:02 PM
NO...NO NO NO!!!!
I hope not :(
LOL Revenge of the nerds!

switchin'addiction
11-09-2004, 01:03 PM
LMAO.......I like how your mind works!!

RiverOtter
You know how past styles always find their way into current times. :confused:
Do you think the "BUSH" is ever going to come back into style? :2purples:
I hope not. :rollside: Because that would mean G-strings would go out of style. :devil: I remember the days when I was a kid and my female swim instructor (wearing a one piece) would have that ish peaking from the sides. lol :rollside: Who ever changed the "bush" trend needs an award! Hugh... was it you? :idea:
Revenge of The Nerds " We got Bush" :D
Disclaimer:
No offense or disrespect to current bush owners. :smile:
Hopefully some things are in such bad taste (no pun intended) that they won't come back. They tried to bring the mullet back and it flopped. Even Travis Tritt cut his off. :D

BADBLOWN572
I sure hope not! When you have to break out a weed wacker or hedge clippers to do business that is bad!!! Bald is beautiful!

plaster dave
GOD I HOPE NOT. If it does Im not going to the river anymore. :D

MsDrmr
11-09-2004, 01:06 PM
as with anything, it will fade, but not dissapear, it's already gone tooo far in my opinion. They have them available for children.......young children

SCUBA STEVE
11-09-2004, 01:06 PM
NO...NO NO NO!!!!
I hope not :(
LOL Revenge of the nerds!
So if the trend came back would you go on strike and be different! lol :D
I am really curious to see when the trend started though. What would you say late 90's when Baywatch came around? :mix: :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
11-09-2004, 01:08 PM
as with anything, it will fade, but not dissapear, it's already gone tooo far in my opinion. They have them available for children.......young children
Your talking about g-strings right? I think pretty soon some one will invent a pastie to go down there! lol :D
Its kind of ironic, swim trunks/board shorts get longer & longer, whilel bikinis get smaller & smaller. :idea: :D

Mrs. Restless22
11-09-2004, 01:11 PM
So if the trend came back would you go on strike and be different! lol :D
I am really curious to see when the trend started though. What would you say late 90's when Baywatch came around? :mix: :cool:
I would be on strike! Along with Mrs.Scuba and the others that have no choice but to be on strike at this point! :p

SCUBA STEVE
11-09-2004, 01:14 PM
I would be on strike! Along with Mrs.Scuba and the others that have no choice but to be on strike at this point! :p
Oh does that mean a laser was used? lol :hammer2: :D