PDA

View Full Version : Fugg'in Bad Breath

carbonmarine
11-09-2004, 02:55 PM
creep of death .....geezzzuzzzzz ! Every office has one, some stupid dork with Bad frigg'in creepof death breath that you cant get away from... Just floats through the air and zings ya !!!
argh ! :hammer2:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-09-2004, 02:58 PM
I used to sit in a cubicle next to my boss. This guy smoked like a chimney and would wake up in the morning to a couple of Pepsi's for breakfast. He would then get fall-down drunk every night after work. he had THE WORST BREATH. i could smell it from my cubicle.......
oh yeah, his wife was Hungarian and would cook unidentifiable foods. All of this makes for some wicked halitosis concoctions....... :yuk:

MsDrmr
11-09-2004, 02:58 PM
I have had that experience before, and the person I knew was married, I can't imagine how they can handle smellin that

carbonmarine
11-09-2004, 03:00 PM
...... Someone's gpotta tell these chicks in the office to wear panties for petes sake ! .........its gett'in thick in here ...lol... :D

Bre
11-09-2004, 03:01 PM
...... Someone's gpotta tell these chicks in the office to wear panties for petes sake ! .........its gett'in thick in here ...lol... :D
:jawdrop:

Mrs. Restless22
11-09-2004, 03:05 PM
A guy in my office drink cold tea all day and has a corndog for lunch daily. Dont not what it is, but his breath smells like he ate 5lbs of raw meat.
And to top if off...hes one of those people that invade your personal space!!
YUCK....thinking about it makes me dry heave! http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/puke.gif

switchin'addiction
11-09-2004, 03:24 PM
And to top if off...hes one of those people that invade your personal space!!
I have a friend exactly like that and his breath smells worse than a rotten ass! :crossx:

Boozer
11-09-2004, 03:25 PM
What a funny topic. I've always been paranoid of having bad breath because I know how horrible it is to be around someone who does have horrible breath. As a result of my paranoia I'm the guy with more breath mints at his desk then a candy factory. I buy listerine pocketstrips in bulk at Costco and keep a minimum of 3 packs of gum and a bag of life savers mints at all times.

THOR
11-09-2004, 03:30 PM
I know this isnt funny, but I am trying to picture all of you and your faces while the breath is attacking you.
I am in my office laughing out loud right now. :D

PowellScooter
11-09-2004, 03:49 PM
We have a lady maybe 45 yrs old who is a driver for the NAPA store who must smoke 4 pks of cigarettes a day she has the WORST breath and like others have said it lingers after she leaves... I use the new car scent from the detail dept and spray it after she goes... :angry2:

ROZ
11-09-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm sure my coworkers love me.... I've had some pretty bad gas today :idea: :jawdrop: :D

DansBlown73Nordic
11-09-2004, 04:43 PM
I have a surgeon who has the worst breath. It smells like he just finished eating a Cow Shit sandwich.... :lightsabe
Or he just ate the Asshole out of a elephant..... :sqeyes:

ROZ
11-10-2004, 05:56 PM
I have a surgeon who has the worst breath. It smells like he just finished eating a Cow Shit sandwich.... :lightsabe
Or he just ate the Asshole out of a elephant..... :sqeyes:
his breath must have been really bad if you smelled it during surgery :jawdrop: :eek: :D

riverbound
11-10-2004, 06:48 PM
being in sales, one of my biggest fears is bad breath. I am always chewing on gum. I have two packs of gum in every car and two packs of gum in my breafcase. I also brush my teeth after lunch. Every time we go to the store I buy the whole case of gum.

Phat Matt
11-10-2004, 07:14 PM
How come these people don't smell it? I mean, their goddam nose is right above their mouth! :D

voodoomedman
11-10-2004, 07:23 PM
I used to work with a guy that must have ate $hit burritos for breakfast, lunch and dinner his teeth were so gross.
It all equated to his breath smelling like a sack of a$$holes.

Phat Matt
11-10-2004, 07:25 PM
I used to work with a guy that must have ate $hit burritos for breakfast, lunch and dinner his teeth were so gross.
It all equated to his breath smelling like a sack of a$$holes.
If you just threw some lips in that sack you could make some hot dogs. :eat:

voodoomedman
11-10-2004, 07:33 PM
If you just threw some lips in that sack you could make some hot dogs. :eat:
Ok I feel retarded for asking but what the heck does that mean. I'm sure it will be funny when I figure it out.

riverbound
11-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Ok I feel retarded for asking but what the heck does that mean. I'm sure it will be funny when I figure it out.
Have you ever seen "the great outdoors?"
What are hot dogs made of?

voodoomedman
11-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Have you ever seen "the great outdoors?"
What are hot dogs made of?
OK I still feel like an idiot. I'm a young punk and don't know if I've seen all of that movie. I know it's John Candy and stuff but...

Phat Matt
11-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Hot dogs are made of "lips and assholes". Don't you feel like going to wienerschnitzel now. :2purples: :D

voodoomedman
11-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Hot dogs are made of "lips and assholes". Don't you feel like going to wienerschnitzel now. :2purples: :D
Okay I'm a little slow today. Going through network+ this week. A college semester worth of crap crammed into one freakin week.

switchin'addiction
11-10-2004, 08:19 PM
HOLY SHIIT DID YOU JUST EAT A FART ??? :2purples:
LMAO.....that's fuggin great!

WUTWZAT
11-10-2004, 08:35 PM
What a funny topic. I've always been paranoid of having bad breath because I know how horrible it is to be around someone who does have horrible breath. As a result of my paranoia I'm the guy with more breath mints at his desk then a candy factory. I buy listerine pocketstrips in bulk at Costco and keep a minimum of 3 packs of gum and a bag of life savers mints at all times.
But I hear a 5th of Jack a day can cure that breath. Or at least, make it so you don't care. So if you live up to your name, you got nothing to worry about :idea: I used to think that Black Velvet and Crown Royal were my grandpas favorite colognes. :squiggle:
I have had people around me before with the terrible breath but am luck that I don't where I am now. Makes me wonder if I am the dude with the bad breath. You'd tell me right??? :confused:

dc96819
11-11-2004, 12:43 AM
Get a can of that bathroom air freshener for him :D